Author Topic: KRAZY KIWI/ Has Kiwi lost his fkn mind? ATTENTION: IN THIS THREAD ONLY!!!!!!  (Read 7427 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Btw, Kiwi is the smartest guy here ::)

Haha I know BF got what has been his due for a while now. What goes around, comes around.

My getting raped Grin recently has actually made a lot of people appreciate me in a way they never did before mate. People realize I'm a good guy who's just trying to have fun (and who's the most brilliant of them all - I'm humble to a fault aren't I Grin)

It's good to being mates with you again Danny boy. If we survived what we just did, then we're going to be OK Smiley
E

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Well he's finally snapped, not to say I'm surprised.  Everyone was killing him on the V.
\

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
this is from a close frien of the beast.

BEAST thinks he is scary psycho crazy and is totally creeped out by him. I guess he sent her really lengthy e-mails saying how he is know seeing someone and he hopes she is "okay" with it and he swears he never meant to hurt her etc...

She told me she nevr gave him the idea that they were gonna marry...as she jokes with BAST on here and teases him she was just having 'getbig fun' with him here. He took it literal I guess.

danielson

• Getbig V
this is from a close frien of the beast.

BEAST thinks he is scary psycho crazy and is totally creeped out by him. I guess he sent her really lengthy e-mails saying how he is know seeing someone and he hopes she is "okay" with it and he swears he never meant to hurt her etc...

She told me she nevr gave him the idea that they were gonna marry...as she jokes with BAST on here and teases him she was just having 'getbig fun' with him here. He took it literal I guess.

hahahahahah, no fkn way!
E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

hahahahahah, no fkn way!

Danny boy............I can't wait until you get stabbed in the back and the tables are turned.........Lets see how much support you will get you little bitch.

Vote for me as V board mod  ;D

the Pure Majestic

• Getbig III
Impressive!

SS

• Getbig V

hahahahahah, no fkn way!
yeah what a creepo!

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V

"...SCREW YOU, CREEP-O! "

-Little Marie
?

danielson

• Getbig V
Danny boy............I can't wait until you get stabbed in the back and the tables are turned.........Lets see how much support you will get you little bitch.

Vote for me as V board mod  ;D

I assure you, I am no internet stalker, besides kiwi started this by threatening to post my pms. You want to see more? I have tons!
E

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
"...SCREW YOU, CREEP-O! "

-Little Marie

haha but then she and rock hook up lol.... maybe like kiwiol and beast ::)

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
I assure you, I am no internet stalker, besides kiwi started this by threatening to post my pms. You want to see more? I have tons!

WTF do you expect from the GUY!! You fag have been busting his balls for no reason for the last 2 weeks! If I were him I would've just posted them instead of only threatening. You're a fag.

BTW If I'm V board mod I will make Alexxx my co mod  ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
WTF do you expect from the GUY!! You fag have been busting his balls for no reason for the last 2 weeks! If I were him I would've just posted them instead of only threatening. You're a fag.

BTW If I'm V board mod I will make Alexxx my co mod  ;D

No reason, huh? So him picking on people and calling them tinytits and fag gots is normal to you? How about saying he was going to rape my mother?
E

Necrosis

• Getbig V
No reason, huh? So him picking on people and calling them tinytits and fag gots is normal to you? How about saying he was going to rape my mother?

if you take insults far enough to post personal information then your a insecure little man. dude you need to relax, i dont know why everyone is jumping on kiwi's balls, theres really no reason.

so his joking around caused you to melt to such a degree that you post personal information. you must have a sad life. if you were a grown man you wouldnt post personal shit, end of story. what goes around comes around though.

danielson

• Getbig V
if you take insults far enough to post personal information then your a insecure little man. dude you need to relax, i dont know why everyone is jumping on kiwi's balls, theres really no reason.

so his joking around caused you to melt to such a degree that you post personal information. you must have a sad life. if you were a grown man you wouldnt post personal shit, end of story. what goes around comes around though.

Oh boo-hoo, cry for lil'Shadow, he has been doing this shit for a year.
E

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Fuck Kiwi, he's an asshole with an ego larger than Kamali's.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
Oh boo-hoo, cry for lil'Shadow, he has been doing this shit for a year.

what shit, making people meltdown with insults. it would be fine if you returned the same, but you post personal shit.

either way im just giving you my opinion.

danielson

• Getbig V
what shit, making people meltdown with insults. it would be fine if you returned the same, but you post personal shit.

either way im just giving you my opinion.

He made a thread where he stated that he was about to post my PM's. I PMed him 3 times in 10 minutes asking him not to take it that far(no replies), so I posted and he said he was bluffing ??? Btw, i could care less, I don't even remember what I pm people about, but it sure is hell ain't internet love. ::)
E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!

Ummmm.....Didn't you realize that's what the V board was for? Unlike BerzerkFury and squadfather, Kiwi was never malicious in his attacks, you could always tell what he was saying was a joke and wasn't personal. If he felt you were taking it personal he would have the decency to PM you and tell you it was a joke.

Now you've gone and made it personal with one of the only guys who actually backed your sorry ass here. Sad what people do to get accepetd by other internet geeks.

danielson

• Getbig V
Ummmm.....Didn't you realize that's what the V board was for? Unlike BerzerkFury and squadfather, Kiwi was never malicious in his attacks, you could always tell what he was saying was a joke and wasn't personal. If he felt you were taking it personal he would have the decency to PM you and tell you it was a joke.

Now you've gone and made it personal with one of the only guys who actually backed your sorry ass here. Sad what people do to get accepetd by other internet geeks.

So him being mean is ok, but when I do it, it's wrong? That makes sense. ::)
E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
So him being mean is ok, but when I do it, it's wrong? That makes sense. ::)

Fuck talk about missing the point...........Let me ask you something....DO you think Kiwi would have ever posted any Pm's like that if the situations wer reversed? No he wouldn't. The extent of being mean was him posting "you sound like the kind of guy" posts, which were funny and harmless. What you guys did to him was fucking malicious.

danielson

• Getbig V
Fuck talk about missing the point...........Let me ask you something....DO you think Kiwi would have ever posted any Pm's like that if the situations wer reversed? No he wouldn't. The extent of being mean was him posting "you sound like the kind of guy" posts, which were funny and harmless. What you guys did to him was fucking malicious.

This is what started it dumbfuck.

Don't push me Danny boy. I might post that PM of yours in which you admitted to being able to read all the PMs of everyone in this board without their knowing it ;D

That's right people - Danielson reads ALL your PMs everyday and does it without you guys knowing it. Talk about breach of privacy

Hahahaha if I'm leaving, I might as well leave with a bang 8)
E

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
This is what started it dumbfuck.

Ummmm You've been instigating with SSBG for a while now. 

danielson

• Getbig V

Ummmm You've been instigating with SSBG for a while now. 

Kiwi and I were tight, we even talked on the phone about how this shit was funny. Then he threatens to post pms ??? So I did it first, I regret it sure, but it happened.
E

SS

• Getbig V
Kiwi and I were tight, we even talked on the phone about how this shit was funny. Then he threatens to post pms ??? So I did it first, I regret it sure, but it happened.
omfg! what did you guys talk about? and does he always call you?

danielson

• Getbig V
omfg! what did you guys talk about? and does he always call you?

hahahah, no he doesn't. I meant in PM's. We both agreed to not post PM's. Then he threatened to renege, so fuck it.
E