Author Topic: Meltdown of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3703 times)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
Re: Meltdown of the year!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 12, 2007, 06:04:35 PM »
STFU.

You guys posted my PMs, then I extended the Olive branch and we went back and forth. You on the other hand, are civil to me via PM, but insult me in the boards. Why?

I know Sarcasm better than you asswipe. I also know he knows how un-trustworthy and ugly a person you are.
hahaha! why so bitter? that's right karmas a bitch hahahaha!

p.s i got the pm where sarcasm calls you crazy :D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: April 12, 2007, 06:06:13 PM »
hahaha! why so bitter? that's right karmas a bitch hahahaha!

p.s i got the pm where sarcasm calls you crazy :D

You're the one who's really bitter, although I'll admit that you do a great job at hiding it.

As for the PM, post it - I don't care. I know where Sars and I stand.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 12, 2007, 06:08:22 PM »
You're the one who's really bitter, although I'll admit that you do a great job at hiding it.

As for the PM, post it - I don't care. I know where Sars and I stand.
how in the world could i get bitter over a message board?

I'm a grown man not some turd world nut case ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: April 12, 2007, 06:10:01 PM »
how in the world could i get bitter over a message board?

I'm a grown man not some turd world nut case ;D

Nah, it would be too cruel to explain your motivations like you know I could ;D

And too disgusting :-X

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 12, 2007, 06:59:29 PM »
Nah, it would be too cruel to explain your motivations like you know I could ;D

And too disgusting :-X
bro you are the stalker not me. leave the poor girl alone.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2007, 08:46:24 PM »
bro you are the stalker not me. leave the poor girl alone.

I promise to leave her alone IF and ONLY if you promise me that you'll sincerely try giving up being a pillow-biter ;D

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2007, 09:26:05 PM »
I have to say this board has turned into complete bullshit and has absolutely zero entertainment value anymore.

kiwiol, superstar, alex, magoo, danielson, I know you are all good guys, I'm not so sure why it's gotten so fucking out of hand, but it's unfortunate.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2007, 09:26:57 PM »
I have to say this board has turned into complete bullshit and has absolutely zero entertainment value anymore.

kiwiol, superstar, alex, magoo, danielson, I know you are all good guys, I'm not so sure why it's gotten so fucking out of hand, but it's unfortunate.

Exactly. I see no point in posting anymore to be honest. It's not even funny insults. It's just boring.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2007, 10:14:48 PM »
I promise to leave her alone IF and ONLY if you promise me that you'll sincerely try giving up being a pillow-biter ;D
you just sent me a pm asking me to stop but here you are ::)

Alex23

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2007, 10:37:51 PM »

sorry alex but hahahahahaha!

Hahahaha that was actually pretty nostalgic humor... I miss that ;D

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #35 on: April 12, 2007, 10:47:14 PM »
Hahahahahaha Alex you fat piece of shit, if you want, let's go. I've got some Samoan mates who're always keen to take a baseball bat to someone's head 8)

PM me your flight details, the date and time and I'll have a reception committee for you at the airport. You'll be amazed how much my real friends are willing to do for me 8)

BTW, I don't beat people up. Hell, I don't even know how to throw a punch.

If you see alex, just put a blade in his side... that's not enough to kill him, but enough for him to face his own mortality and change his outlook on life forever... a true owning  :P

Alex23

« Reply #36 on: April 12, 2007, 11:19:25 PM »
Hahahahahaha Alex you fat piece of shit, if you want, let's go. I've got some Samoan mates who're always keen to take a baseball bat to someone's head 8)

PM me your flight details, the date and time and I'll have a reception committee for you at the airport. You'll be amazed how much my real friends are willing to do for me 8)

BTW, I don't beat people up. Hell, I don't even know how to throw a punch.

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

amazed you took time to reply to that.... with seriousness... so you DO take it seriously on this board. I'm actually surprised because you so deny it with passion...

Seriously, let's meet man... we talked about that before... I'm in Auckland 29th -> 5th... we'll dry out some crappy pub until they kick us out... on me ;D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #37 on: April 13, 2007, 01:13:25 AM »

dont let the door hit you on the way out you crying christian bitch!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #38 on: April 13, 2007, 01:14:18 AM »
Exactly. I see no point in posting anymore to be honest. It's not even funny insults. It's just boring.

i bet it has something to do with your MAMA telling you you shouldnt post here anymore!

haha.

wuss.
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: April 13, 2007, 01:15:41 AM »
hahahahaha, Alex would go into insulin shock trying to "snap someone in half", epic fat man internet threats.

woo hold on, did you just call alex fat? you know he has a lot more muscle than you right and would outpunch and outlift your sorry pizza eating piece of shit physique right?!

go back to the potato chips, fatso!
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #40 on: April 13, 2007, 01:17:17 AM »
you just sent me a pm asking me to stop but here you are ::)

he cant help himself.

i see kiwiol, berzerkfury etc posting every other day hwo they should stop posting, leaving the site etc, and there a few hours later they post their little crying hearts out...

addicts. they cant leave.

theyre like abused women, you would think they would leave a relationship where they get humilated and beaten on a daily bases... but they cant, they stick around...  :-\
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #41 on: April 13, 2007, 01:18:36 AM »

I know Sarcasm better than you asswipe. I also know he knows how un-trustworthy and ugly a person you are.

speaking of un-trustworthy, i seem to recall you BACKSTABBING sarcasm in pms.

is there anyone left that you havent double crossed?
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #42 on: April 13, 2007, 03:03:28 AM »
and because of this, i as a hetero, is not wanted here nor do i want to be here.
youll find me on the REAL boards

More empty promises from the V boards honorary bottom bitch.... 

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #43 on: April 13, 2007, 03:26:42 AM »

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHHAHAHAHAH !!!!!

amazed you took time to reply to that.... with seriousness... so you DO take it seriously on this board. I'm actually surprised because you so deny it with passion...

Seriously, let's meet man... we talked about that before... I'm in Auckland 29th -> 5th... we'll dry out some crappy pub until they kick us out... on me ;D

Mate, aren't you the guy who posted the PMs I sent you in confidence back when we were 'friends' and then PMed me saying you fucked me over cause I kicked you out of the SQUAD? You knew what was in those PMs, you knew it wasn't the same as doing something trivial as pissing on someone's picture and loading a video clip of it and yet, you did it so casually and cold-heartedly. And you are saying that I took it seriously. I never took anything seriously, until those PMs got posted.

I could post so many of my own PMs and the PMs of others who all know I'm a very brilliant and intense guy, saying the same. One of them gave me his full name, phone number, address and even his workplace number a couple of hours ago, after which he offered to help me with my new board. I want him to know that so full of gratitude am I for what he did, which was that he actually saw and understood what most of you are refusing to see for even yourselves, that I'll always be indebted for this magnificent gesture that did give me an avenue of release that I sorely needed but never got. Zach, please don't attack my talking about myself here - just this one time, please mate.

That's all that I took seriously at the core - the real bonds I've formed with the best this board has to offer. They know who they are and I'm grateful, honored and proud to be their friends. I won't name any names here. That's why I was so incredibly coldblooded and raw over the last 1 week - It was the opposite of a meltdown.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #44 on: April 13, 2007, 03:29:40 AM »
Oh, and Alex, didn't someone threaten someone here with real intentions?

Not to mention I wasn't being serious about the Samoan gang. I was being funny. Looks like you're the one who takes it seriously ;D

But I don't wish to meet you dude. Not after what you did.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #45 on: April 13, 2007, 05:27:37 AM »
Mate, aren't you the guy who posted the PMs I sent you in confidence back when we were 'friends' and then PMed me saying you fucked me over cause I kicked you out of the SQUAD? You knew what was in those PMs, you knew it wasn't the same as doing something trivial as pissing on someone's picture and loading a video clip of it and yet, you did it so casually and cold-heartedly. And you are saying that I took it seriously. I never took anything seriously, until those PMs got posted.

I could post so many of my own PMs and the PMs of others who all know I'm a very brilliant and intense guy, saying the same. One of them gave me his full name, phone number, address and even his workplace number a couple of hours ago, after which he offered to help me with my new board. I want him to know that so full of gratitude am I for what he did, which was that he actually saw and understood what most of you are refusing to see for even yourselves, that I'll always be indebted for this magnificent gesture that did give me an avenue of release that I sorely needed but never got. Zach, please don't attack my talking about myself here - just this one time, please mate.

That's all that I took seriously at the core - the real bonds I've formed with the best this board has to offer. They know who they are and I'm grateful, honored and proud to be their friends. I won't name any names here. That's why I was so incredibly coldblooded and raw over the last 1 week - It was the opposite of a meltdown.

lengthy whole page meltdown
Z