Author Topic: Who considers themself a V boarder and will continue to post?  (Read 7967 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Who considers themself a V boarder and will continue to post?
« Reply #25 on: April 13, 2007, 07:31:01 PM »
I don't know about all the shit on the first page, but as long as I can come to the V and read funny shit and be insulted/insult I'll keep posting here. If not  :'(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #26 on: April 13, 2007, 08:04:12 PM »
I will continue to post.................... ........anywhere I damn well please.   >:(

:D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #27 on: April 13, 2007, 08:28:32 PM »
rude will always be v

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #28 on: April 13, 2007, 09:11:02 PM »
I will continue to post.................... ........anywhere I damn well please.   >:(

:D

Hey MOS, there's a gamer/D&D/comics/fantasy board opening up underneath the new Pet Board... check it out  ;D

"xpac2"  ::)  more like buKak2

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #29 on: April 14, 2007, 10:53:05 AM »
it's sorta sad really, watching him try and shove his way into the fray and failing miserably.  :-\

says mr fugly here who obviously takes this shit waaaayy tooo seriously, what fray?

Are you suggesting I covet a modship like yourself?? ahahha no thanks butt ugly

ta ta nerd
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #30 on: April 14, 2007, 11:00:20 AM »
says mr fugly here who obviously takes this shit waaaayy tooo seriously, what fray?

Are you suggesting I covet a modship like yourself?? ahahha no thanks butt ugly

ta ta nerd

hahahaha, Magoo almost offed himself literally after his Mayhem days meltdown. You expect him to not take this site so seriously? Hell, he tried to reinvent himself on the internet.  ::)

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 14, 2007, 11:01:37 AM »
hahahaha, Magoo almost offed himself literally after his Mayhem days meltdown. You expect him to not take this site so seriously? Hell, he tried to reinvent himself on the internet.  ::)

irony is your comedy friend  ;D
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 14, 2007, 11:02:29 AM »
irony is your comedy friend  ;D

I don't recall being institutionalized over the internet. Care to clue me in?  ;D

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 14, 2007, 11:04:00 AM »

ahahah oh boy there are people who take it and leave it. You cause meltdowns, I annoy people, Magoo tries to make himself out to be something all grand on the net!!! and then tries to put me down by saying people don't know who i am!! ahahahaha ouch that hurt i'm so upset, i really must post more and get recognised in the street like he obviously does!!!!! ahahahahahha

ta ta

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 14, 2007, 11:05:23 AM »
I don't recall being institutionalized over the internet. Care to clue me in?  ;D

the secret to you endlessly amusing me

is that you cast aspersions on others

bout treading the road you walk oblivious to the irony that surrounds you
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2007, 11:07:39 AM »

ahahah oh boy there are people who take it and leave it. You cause meltdowns, I annoy people, Magoo tries to make himself out to be something all grand on the net!!! and then tries to put me down by saying people don't know who i am!! ahahahaha ouch that hurt i'm so upset, i really must post more and get recognised in the street like he obviously does!!!!! ahahahahahha

ta ta

He's trying to make himself out to be the second coming of Jesus. I've got a 18 year old friend who eats maybe twice a day, lifts 7 days a week for 2+ hours at a clip, is 6'3 and 225 on a good day and benches what Magoo does despite all the effort he put into powerlifting and this kid has been lifting for maybe 2 years.

the secret to you endlessly amusing me

is that you cast aspersions on others

bout treading the road you walk oblivious to the irony that surrounds you

Very philosophical. I take this board for what it is, a joke. Remember when you pulled down your pic after you were shown to be the fat, white pussy that you are?  That was the only time you had a funny post, the day you claimed to have the biggest arms on this board. ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 14, 2007, 11:09:19 AM »
He's trying to make himself out to be the second coming of Jesus. I've got a 18 year old friend who eats maybe twice a day, lifts 7 days a week for 2+ hours at a clip, is 6'3 and 225 on a good day and benches what Magoo does despite all the effort he put into powerlifting and this kid has been lifting for maybe 2 years.

Very philosophical. I take this board for what it is, a joke. Remember when you pulled down your pic after you were shown to be the fat, white pussy that you are?  That was the only time you had a funny post, the day you claimed to have the biggest arms on this board. ;D

rofl

from you the invincible mma bodybuilding superstar

you make me laugh ;D ;D
T

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 14, 2007, 11:10:32 AM »
rofl

from you the invincible mma bodybuilding superstar

you make me laugh ;D ;D

hahahaha, just like a fat pussy with a tribal armband slapped on his 12" arms at 20% bodyfat makes me laugh.  ;D

Oh, great philosopher, enlighten me as to how I can slow down my metabolism long enough to pack on a 42" waist like you!!!!

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2007, 11:13:13 AM »

ahahah yes if I hear about the that fucking lifting shirt again I swear i'll cry.

There will be a discussion regarding elephants and Magoo will slip in a refereance to his lifting shirt somehow, OK WE GET THE PICTURE YOU BOUGHT A BENCHING SHIRT!!! PULL YOUR KNICKERS UP, MAKE ME A CUP OF TEA AND FUCKK OFF FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!

ta ta

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2007, 11:15:56 AM »

ahahah yes if I hear about the that fucking lifting shirt again I swear i'll cry.

There will be a discussion regarding elephants and Magoo will slip in a refereance to his lifting shirt somehow, OK WE GET THE PICTURE YOU BOUGHT A BENCHING SHIRT!!! PULL YOUR KNICKERS UP, MAKE ME A CUP OF TEA AND FUCKK OFF FOR CHRISTS SAKE!!!

ta ta

hahahahahahah!!!!! Last I heard, he's been sporting it at the bars lately. His boyfriend told him that most closet homos appreciate a good benching shirt!

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2007, 11:20:24 AM »

hahahaha, just like a fat pussy with a tribal armband slapped on his 12" arms at 20% bodyfat makes me laugh.  ;D

Oh, great philosopher, enlighten me as to how I can slow down my metabolism long enough to pack on a 42" waist like you!!!!

i am no philosopher

however, i am not a 140lb little buck toothed bitch

who left the board after being taken to the cleaners by everyone

i am not fighting you anymore mate, you are not fit to clean my shoes
T

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2007, 11:22:15 AM »
I post at the V for one reason only. To get a wife dammit. Hopefully my writing will be brilliant enough for someone to fly across the world and marry me :)
E

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 14, 2007, 11:22:19 AM »
did you nail those bitches BF?

ta ta

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #43 on: April 14, 2007, 11:22:43 AM »
white pride world wide

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 14, 2007, 11:23:58 AM »
i am no philosopher

however, i am not a 140lb little buck toothed bitch

who left the board after being taken to the cleaners by everyone

i am not fighting you anymore mate, you are not fit to clean my shoes

I'm 140 pounds? hahahaha! It's funny that the only pic you yahoos have to "own" me with is years old. I'm really hurt by the fact that you can post a pic of me from 2+ years ago, I am really!!!!!!  ::)

By the way, go ahead and post that pic where you claimed to have the biggest arms on this site? Remember, the one where you look like Casper and have the 40" waist. The one you deleted all traces of?

did you nail those bitches BF?

ta ta

No, I just happened to run into them passing by. Probably could've nailed the one on the right. I pull hotter girls.  ;D

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 14, 2007, 11:24:42 AM »
I post at the V for one reason only. To get a wife dammit. Hopefully my writing will be brilliant enough for someone to fly across the world and marry me :)

you are a funny fucker  ;D
T

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #46 on: April 14, 2007, 11:25:21 AM »

really? when have i ever done something like that? do you really think i give a damn what your friend does? christ kid, i already told you a guy on my high school football team benched 385 when he was a sophomore in high school, which is more than i can do now. there's a kid at the gym out here who just turned 19 and has a 550 deadlift, and could probably get 600 if he fixed the top end of his lift. another guy is 19 now and weighs 250 at around 7% bodyfat.

i could make a list of everyone my age or younger that's stronger/bigger/leaner than me and it'd be a mile long. listing that you have a friend that outdoes me means jack shit.

all that i laugh about is the fact that you can't put yourself on the list and yet you still think you're in any position to talk shit.  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 14, 2007, 11:29:31 AM »
really? when have i ever done something like that? do you really think i give a damn what your friend does? christ kid, i already told you a guy on my high school football team benched 385 when he was a sophomore in high school, which is more than i can do now. there's a kid at the gym out here who just turned 19 and has a 550 deadlift, and could probably get 600 if he fixed the top end of his lift. another guy is 19 now and weighs 250 at around 7% bodyfat.

i could make a list of everyone my age or younger that's stronger/bigger/leaner than me and it'd be a mile long. listing that you have a friend that outdoes me means jack shit.

all that i laugh about is the fact that you can't put yourself on the list and yet you still think you're in any position to talk shit.  ;D

I'm laughing about the fact you pour your heart and soul into it and still come out barely above mediocre. It's just funny bringing a closet homo back down to reality. ;D

Nice meltdown by the way. Did I strike a chord when I made it apparent that you're nothing special?

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 14, 2007, 11:29:57 AM »

well my friend is stronger!! so there!!! lol

ta ta

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #49 on: April 14, 2007, 11:00:06 PM »
another guy is 19 now and weighs 250 at around 7% bodyfat.

i

damn, you spew some bullshit on these boards... so you expect anyone to believe that ridiculousness