Author Topic: How bad do you suppose Ronnie stinks after a workout?  (Read 5410 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: How bad do you suppose Ronnie stinks after a workout?
« Reply #50 on: April 14, 2007, 05:01:04 PM »
hahha, and Europeans too. DOnt be caught in a bus in France on a  hot summer day :o

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #51 on: April 14, 2007, 05:07:39 PM »
YES I bet he does.  I feel the same way about The Rock, he looks like he smells bad, I also think Larry King probably takes really stinky shits. Its weird I am psychic like that.

The Rock looks clean too me. Anyways, don't fags drool over the rock?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #52 on: April 14, 2007, 05:09:06 PM »
DOnt be caught in a bus in France on a  hot summer day :o

I can still remember the stinky-cheese stench coming off one local during a childhood visit to France. It was the single worst smell I'd encountered in my entire young life up to that point.

But even worse was a visit a few years later to a mosque in Turkey. The reek of all those bare feet was like being hit in the face with a bat. My eyes were watering by the time the tour left.  :-X

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #53 on: April 14, 2007, 10:02:01 PM »
Excellent thread. Thank you ribonucleic.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #54 on: April 14, 2007, 10:19:55 PM »
GetDumb continues to hit new all-time lows.

At Getbig.com, we're never satisfied with the status quo.  Mediocrity is not an option. We simply won't be satisfied if we're not breaking our own records for new all-time lows on an ongoing basis! Your recognition of our efforts is much appreciated.
Ron: "I am lazy."

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #55 on: April 14, 2007, 10:47:58 PM »

At Getbig.com, we're never satisfied with the status quo.  Mediocrity is not an option. We simply won't be satisfied if we're not breaking our own records for new all-time lows on an ongoing basis! Your recognition of our efforts is much appreciated.

O yes, I always enjoy your racial slurs towards blacks. Keep up the good work champ ::)
Anytime a person has to resort to using racial comments or saying things like "your gay" shows their ignorance.

Praetor Fenix

• Getbig IV
  • Capable of strong empathy and tremendous rage
« Reply #56 on: April 15, 2007, 12:35:24 AM »
sweat does not stink it is just salt water basically. its when iot reacts with dirt on your skin that makes it smell.

The source of body odor is primarily Stapylococcus epidermis. Bacteria proliferate in a moist environment.

The foul odor we sense stems from the waste products secreted by said bacteria, as well as their decomposition.

So basically, the more you sweat, the more you will stink (assuming the sweat does not have an opportunity to evaporate). That said, black people have the potential to smell worse since their sweat glands are more active.
This makes sense, since they originate from a much hotter climate where said sweating is necessary to cool the body and maintain homeostasis.
BGWell Is Back.Invariably

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #57 on: April 15, 2007, 01:30:30 AM »
O yes, I always enjoy your racial slurs towards blacks. Keep up the good work champ ::)
Anytime a person has to resort to using racial comments or saying things like "your gay" shows their ignorance.

Ha ha, white power is quite laughable. Caucasians are a dying breed anyway, but nevertheless I enjoy a blue eyed blond from time to time.  ;)

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: April 15, 2007, 01:53:28 AM »
ToxicAvenger stinks after getting out of the shower.

Well,what do you expect? he was "TOXIC" avenger...and now he is "Protein Farts".  :-\

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #59 on: April 15, 2007, 11:01:21 AM »
i think its a combination of grits fried chicken and watermelon,what does everyone think?
i

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #60 on: April 15, 2007, 11:15:18 AM »

Some people just have a lot of body odor.

Exactly.

Nothing to do with race. Some people just don't wash properly, or don't wash at all.

Why is it that the motherfuckers that wear sleeveless shirts, are also the one who don't use deodorant?

HAHA, RON.....