Author Topic: question for squadfather  (Read 2466 times)

finurface

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Re: question for squadfather
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 09:47:35 AM »
Dear cockfather,

Everyone's laughing at you . You are Fat. Well, not "just fat", you are really, really, i mean really fucking FAT. It's quite impressive, i agree, to be that FAT.  You don't even look like you ever lifter a weight of your life.
You are insecure about your obesity, your ugly face and body too.

You did curl a dumbell for reps some months ago, and then you thought "damn, i'm so fucking big now.

So you decided to come on a bodybuilding messageboard, and teach the others what it is to be a "real"
bodybuilder.

You talked and you still talk so much shit about the others , who look ten times better than you, that everyone now know you re one of the most delusional loser who ever graced this messageboard, side by side with robert ziruolo, vince goodrum, chad mower.

What characterize your personality is, like the aformentioned people, there 's an abysmal gap between what you think you look like, your own perception of yourself , and reality.

This kind of major delusional disconection from reality only happen in people who are near mental illness, who spend their life on the internet eating chips and burritos and are almost completely living out of this world.

The fact you keep trying to argue with people, while at the same time watching the hideous pics of your grotesque, pathetic physique being exposed over and over by them,is another obvious evidence that you can't deal with reality ; you still didn't figure that you got owned, raped, destroyed, and that most people will keep burry you deeper and deeper as long as you keep posting on here.
You still didn't figure you have nothing to bring to this board, but being laughed at.

Congratulations for joining the very closed club of the ultimate losers of getbig.

you re a living legend, man !

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 14, 2007, 09:47:48 AM »
hahahahaha, you sound really angry ;D...where are your pictures BTW?
It's not anger, it's pity, I feel sorry for you, cause this was all you had, and it all tumbled right before your eyes. :'(

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 14, 2007, 09:49:52 AM »
hahahahaha, you sound really angry ;D...where are your pictures BTW?
How I look is not the question, the question is, how could u cut people up cause of the way they look, when u look like the way you do, that takes balls.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 14, 2007, 11:42:53 AM »
Nothing to say coward?