Author Topic: Jay Cutler denied blueberry muffin  (Read 9968 times)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
Re: Jay Cutler denied blueberry muffin
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2007, 02:44:50 PM »
Madmax would hoard all the copies...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2007, 03:28:47 PM »

This was just too funny. We were just having some fun at Old Chicago Restaurant Friday night after the Boise Fitness Expo.  But hopefully, there will be some blueberry muffin's at the special party at Max Muscle Venice April 28th.  Jay Cutler will be there for the renaming of the store, and many others!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2007, 03:29:01 PM »
It should be noted that thumbwrestling does involve two grown men holding hands, sweating, and grunting in unison as they both try to attain alpha carpal status. 

In any other sport, thumbwrestling between fans would be gay.  In bodybuilding, however, it's about the straightest thing in the place.

LOL ...grunting  HaHa

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2007, 06:47:10 PM »
they will make some special protien blueberry muffins for him lmao
i

Mr. Cortisol

• Getbig IV
  • Twink, Twink, little star.
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:29 PM »
they will make some special protien blueberry muffins for him lmao

i bet you'd help with the batter, big chubby
Addicted to the Steal

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2007, 08:54:55 PM »
This was just too funny. We were just having some fun at Old Chicago Restaurant Friday night after the Boise Fitness Expo.  But hopefully, there will be some blueberry muffin's at the special party at Max Muscle Venice April 28th.  Jay Cutler will be there for the renaming of the store, and many others!

That's right Ron, it'll be a blast!  I wonder if Sushi will be showing up, supposedly, she knows Jay and he's dying to know who it is, I tell you right now, she's not too popular in his book.
Check often for updates @

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2007, 10:13:33 PM »
i bet you'd help with the batter, big chubby
I SURE WOULD , MAKE SURE YOU KEEP THE PLASTICS UNDER YOUR SHEETS YOU DONT WANT TO HAVE AN ACCIDENT.
i

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 06:23:05 AM »
Lol that guy's wardrope is brutaly dominated by muscletech

Double LOL omg great thought!!!!!!!!

Another idiot body builder...Learn to speak, write, communicate...please!

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2007, 08:17:52 AM »
Keep wandering around with your head up your ass Maxi. You're not as popular as you think, you're like the special kid the football team let wash their jocks and get them water. Made you feel like you belonged didn't Maxi? Now run back to Flexonline so you can feel special just like old times.

Really?  I know for a fact that you are a piece of *** and that in your deluded mind you think Jay respects you and likes you, you better think again.  THat's all I'm saying.  Industry INSIDER!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 09:03:44 AM »
Does Jay like blueberry foods? I remember in his One Step Closer DVD, he ordered blueberry pancakes. Personally, I think blueberry waffles are freaking unbelievable!!!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »
His wardrobe is the least of it. They've taken possession of his immortal soul.

There's this scene in his DVD One Step Closer where he's sitting in the locker room after his workout, too tired for the effort of thinking of anything to say to the video camera in his face. So he just starts robotically reciting thanks to his sponsors... and I mean all of them - down to and including whoever makes his crappy lifting straps.

No wonder Kerry always looks bored out of her mind. Jay may be a faithful and reliable provider but Jesus Christ, he sure doesn't bring a lot to the party.

Well, to put things in perspective for you let me just say this.........HE'S A MEATHEAD!!

Where you expecting him to recite the Pythagorean theorem, while he had free second, postworkout?? ???

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 11:01:44 AM »
Really?  I know for a fact that you are a piece of *** and that in your deluded mind you think Jay respects you and likes you, you better think again.  THat's all I'm saying.  Industry INSIDER!

I might stop by the opening and say hello Maxi. People often ask that about you..."in your deluded mind you think Jay respects you and likes you, you better think again."
Enjoy your dish...

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #62 on: April 17, 2007, 02:01:23 PM »

You know, Mad Max brings us valuable information, and thus you should get off his case Spicy. After all, I am hoping you can make to the Grand Renaming!!! See you there!

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: April 17, 2007, 06:11:39 PM »
I might stop by the opening and say hello Maxi. People often ask that about you..."in your deluded mind you think Jay respects you and likes you, you better think again."

spicy sushi your a pussy full of discharge get the fuck outta here with your 390 posts pussyfart. hey mad max jay is part owner correct?
i

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2007, 09:26:59 PM »
spicy sushi your a pussy full of discharge get the fuck outta here with your 390 posts pussyfart. hey mad max jay is part owner correct?

Yes he is...  and Ron, thanks.  See you soon.
D.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #65 on: April 18, 2007, 12:34:33 AM »
Spicy is a jealous boy of Jay Cutler.. Perhaps Jay once forgot to sign his autograph on his little cute notebook and now Spicy is feeling the resentment at Jay..
I am a mini beast

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: April 18, 2007, 03:38:56 AM »
Yes he is...  and Ron, thanks.  See you soon.
D.
kool madmax ur real bruh fuck all the haters who talk shit.... your a homie in my book bruh tell jay im a huge fan and ill be in vagas soon if he wants his palace tinted i own a bizz in so cali.see ya at your store soon.
i

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #67 on: April 18, 2007, 07:44:53 AM »
kool madmax ur real bruh fuck all the haters who talk shit.... your a homie in my book bruh tell jay im a huge fan and ill be in vagas soon if he wants his palace tinted i own a bizz in so cali.see ya at your store soon.
Ok buddy, anytime!  If you come by the shop, let me know who you are.
D.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: April 18, 2007, 11:16:03 AM »

Who the fk eats PIZZA with a fork?  ???
?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: April 18, 2007, 01:20:11 PM »

Of course you eat pizza with a fork and knife! How else can you cut the pizza...

If you pick up the pizza, especially an extra large piece, so it doesnt droop and get on your Muscletech shirt, you need a fork!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: April 18, 2007, 01:21:20 PM »
Of course you eat pizza with a fork and knife! How else can you cut the pizza...

If you pick up the pizza, especially an extra large piece, so it doesnt droop and get on your Muscletech shirt, you need a fork!

was it Chicago style pizza Ron? if it is you almost have to eat it with a fork and knife.

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #71 on: April 18, 2007, 06:35:47 PM »
Who the fk eats PIZZA with a fork?  ???

I dont eat pizza anymore. But when I used to eat pizza, I often would eat it with a fork because I had burned my mouth many times taking big bites of pizza with scolding hot cheese

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #72 on: April 19, 2007, 11:05:10 AM »
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO