Author Topic: Who Wins in Iraq?  (Read 2045 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: Who Wins in Iraq?
« Reply #25 on: April 14, 2007, 10:51:28 PM »
Jag,

Sorry if you think I slandered your product but you might want to read a few of the studies out there stating just that. I just spent 5 minutes reading what came up when I typed MPG Caps into Google. And quite a few VERY reputable sources have called your product just what I called it.

And I'll state my first point again, I don't think the Politics board is the place for you to troll for potential suckers customers.

Guilt by association perhaps and painting with too wide a brush.

I guess it also depends on what you consider to be a reputable source. Many govs around the world do not consider the US gov or the US military to be a very credible source, and have required tests to be conducted in their own countries. I guess the word of your government is no longer accepted around the world like it once used to be.

You're entitled to your opinions and prejudices about my product... that's fine.
You'll just continue to overpay for fuel, {shrug} ...if you're fine with that, so am I

I'm not the troll here cardio, ...it was a natural progression that YOU opened the door to.

w

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 03:12:38 AM »
Guilt by association perhaps and painting with too wide a brush.

I guess it also depends on what you consider to be a reputable source. Many govs around the world do not consider the US gov or the US military to be a very credible source, and have required tests to be conducted in their own countries. I guess the word of your government is no longer accepted around the world like it once used to be.

You're entitled to your opinions and prejudices about my product... that's fine.
You'll just continue to overpay for fuel, {shrug} ...if you're fine with that, so am I

I'm not the troll here cardio, ...it was a natural progression that YOU opened the door to.

I was referring to AAA and I'm not really sure there's any grounds to question AAA's reputation.

This is a politics board and in the context of a political conversation I commented on what I pay for gas. That doesn't open the door for you to try and make a sale.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 04:39:59 PM »
I was referring to AAA and I'm not really sure there's any grounds to question AAA's reputation.

I don't question AAA's reputation, ...only their methodology for testing the product.

Something that requires it to be fully dissolved, and used for 4 tankfuls or at least 80 gallons worth of fuel consumption before you can expect to start seeing any results should not be categorized as a bogus product when undissolved and barely 2 gallons of fuel has been consumed.

This is a politics board and in the context of a political conversation I commented on what I pay for gas. That doesn't open the door for you to try and make a sale.

I wasn't trying to make a sale, simply informing you of something that would have a positive effect on the cost of your fuel.
w