Author Topic: Announcement from the GREAT JAEJONNA!!!  (Read 3527 times)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
  • WOW, he REALLY just said that? (looks at camera)
Announcement from the GREAT JAEJONNA!!!
« on: April 13, 2007, 06:42:48 AM »
Im sick of these tiny boned little muscle deprived shit talkers walking and talking on a BB forum looking like shit on the sidewalk...

I will not recognize nor respect any poster who does not fit this criteria....if you are a small body twunt, you should be lifting and not sit on here talking your shit...

Thats why regardless of who has taken thier shots at me, dissed me, ect... I will always give a person props if they looked like they have done thier time in the gym.
Big dudes like Groink, kiwi, dan18  ;D, sarcasm, adonis, daddywaddy, Arvillia, hell even Alexxx (who started posting when he was a former twunt..still has long to go.. ;D) , even Whatever who i wouldnt piss on to save from burning ....

but the following are dispicable peices of concentration camp movie audition actors who should understand that 'getting big isnt for everyone'

Jaejonna's Official Twunt list

Bezerkfury
Shadow
Xeres
xpac
drakje
bmascys
butsuck
kymou
b pearson....
and other assorted peices of human excrement who I have failed to mention

Hope this helps..

The Number 2 in Scranton

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Announcement from the GREAT JAEJONNA!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2007, 06:44:30 AM »
hahaha, nice job editing me in there. Surprised you forgot. Must have lost the blood rush to your head with those massive 315 bent over rows.  ::)

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2007, 06:46:07 AM »
mr ed, your brutal execution was the favorite part of everyone's week when it happened...hahahahah you couldnt own a retarded parapelegic monkey...btw tell your mom i said hi ...
The Number 2 in Scranton

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 06:47:03 AM »
mr ed, your brutal execution was the favorite part of everyone's week when it happened...hahahahah you couldnt own a retarded parapelegic monkey...btw tell your mom i said hi ...

hahahah, plenty of people continue owning with shitty pics. Just not you.  ;D

You know, you've been claiming that 315 for 12 bent over row for over a year now. Going to post the video anytime this decade?

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 06:48:09 AM »
Im sick of these tiny boned little muscle deprived shit talkers walking and talking on a BB forum looking like shit on the sidewalk...

I will not recognize nor respect any poster who does not fit this criteria....if you are a small body twunt, you should be lifting and not sit on here talking your shit...

Thats why regardless of who has taken thier shots at me, dissed me, ect... I will always give a person props if they looked like they have done thier time in the gym.
Big dudes like Groink, kiwi, sarcasm, adonis, daddywaddy, Arvillia, hell even Alexxx (who started posting when he was a former twunt..still has long to go.. ;D) , even Whatever who i wouldnt piss on to save from burning ....

but the following are dispicable peices of concentration camp movie audition actors who should understand that 'getting big isnt for everyone'

Bezerkfury
Shadow
Xeres
xpac
drakje
bmascys
butsuck
kymou
b pearson....

Hope this helps..

I didnt make any list damn it all >:( ;D
p

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 06:49:08 AM »
hahahah, plenty of people continue owning with shitty pics. Just not you.  ;D

You know, you've been claiming that 315 for 12 bent over row for over a year now. Going to post the video anytime this decade?
yea, im going to do it in five minutes nick  ::) hahahahah look thats really me !!

jaejown3d..
The Number 2 in Scranton

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2007, 06:50:27 AM »
yea, im going to do it in five minutes nick  ::) hahahahah look thats really me !!

jaejown3d..

hahaha, that's supposed to be an owning? What's special about that pic? I doubt you could bent over row 205 for 3 with that "MONSTER" of a back.  ::)

Sad, that someone that's 5'7 like you at 29 years old looks that bad.

This is the back of someone that rows 315.

Not that skinny/fat thing you're sporting.

Monster_Everything

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2007, 06:53:11 AM »
owning you is like owning shadow, youve been exposed nick ...the gig is up  bro .

this is where i stop talking/replyin to you cause you have a problem, your the picture definition of tiny tit. You obsess over other posters. so you can post all the stuff you post about me ..go ahead, im not goin to loose sleep. you are.

enjoy your day
The Number 2 in Scranton

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2007, 06:55:27 AM »
owning you is like owning shadow, youve been exposed nick ...the gig is up  bro .

this is where i stop talking/replyin to you cause you have a problem, your the picture definition of tiny tit. You obsess over other posters. so you can post all the stuff you post about me ..go ahead, im not goin to loose sleep. you are.

enjoy your day

Me? Just saying that is proof enough of how seriously you take this board. When I log off of it, I give 0 thought to any of you. And the picture defintion of a tiny tit would be a 29 year old asian with 15" arms at 15% bodyfat with delusions of rowing 315 for 12.  ::)

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #9 on: April 13, 2007, 06:57:26 AM »
Some ok mass there JJ, but I'm pretty sure your gut was pressing up against the far wall.  What are you weighing?

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #10 on: April 13, 2007, 07:36:54 AM »
Has someone 'hacked' into BF's account, or is it really him?

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #11 on: April 13, 2007, 11:28:25 AM »
Something about JJ's pics doesn't match up.

The back pics don't resemble the side and non-posed pics that he photoshopped.

It's certain JJ or one of his alias' can comment on this, LOL!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2007, 11:33:47 AM »
for the record, depending on form JJ could be rowing in the 275 area i believe. i've gotten 315 overhanded for 6 without straps and my lats don't really look like anything. these days i stick to 225, lower it nearly to the floor, and pull up into my sternum instead of my stomach (someone once told me to row like you bench), but with looser form? it's possible he's gotten 3 plates for a few.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2007, 12:11:28 PM »
Im terrified ::)

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: April 14, 2007, 09:03:49 AM »

Big dudes like Groink, kiwi, dan18  ;D, sarcasm, adonis, daddywaddy, Arvillia, hell even Alexxx (who started posting when he was a former twunt..still has long to go.. ;D) , even Whatever who i wouldnt piss on to save from burning ....

Bezerkfury
Shadow
Xeres
xpac
drakje
bmascys
butsuck
kymou
b pearson....

Hope this helps..

You are such a goofball. :)
The House that Ruth built

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #15 on: April 14, 2007, 11:24:25 AM »
Want some hot jew broad action?

Call 1 203 452 1054 and ask for Lindsay, say your a friend on Nicks!

white pride world wide

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2007, 11:25:48 AM »
Want some hot jew broad action?

Call 1 203 452 1054 and ask for Lindsay, say your a friend on Nicks!

white pride world wide

There's no Lindsay in my family. Not jewish either. Father wasn't born jewish, grandfather wasn't born Jewish and not even sure if his father was Jewish. No one in my mother's lineage is Jewish. Better luck next time.  ;D

Epic failure of an insult.

Alex23

« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2007, 11:29:50 AM »
There's no Lindsay in my family. Not jewish either. Father wasn't born jewish, grandfather wasn't born Jewish and not even sure if his father was Jewish. No one in my mother's lineage is Jewish. Better luck next time.  ;D

Epic failure of an insult.

Nick Sr is nice and polite, told us when you were coming over for the weekend & all...

But genetics doesn't lie... you look like a jew unfortunately.

You home this weekend?

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #18 on: April 14, 2007, 11:31:33 AM »
Why are you ashamed of your sister Lindsay Jew?

Call 1 203 452 1054 and ask for Lindsay

white pride world wide

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 14, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
Nick Sr is nice and polite, told us when you were coming over for the weekend & all...

But genetics doesn't lie... you look like a jew unfortunately.

You home this weekend?

I look like a jew? hahahaha, my nose isn't even big. No one I've ever met thinks I'm Jewish. Hate to break it to you, but better luck next time. Can't look like a Jew when you have maybe 15% Jewish blood. But hey, I guess you're the authority on my life from a picture!!!! The funniest part is I look my mother who isn't Jewish. Ouch, there goes your insult!!!!

I was home for Easter last weekend, should've called then.

He's not Nick Sr. either, different middle names.

But I did get a laugh when he told me about your call. You're the only one who spoke he said. All the other pussys just breathe into the phone or sit in silence. Guess they don't want to have their feminine voices revealed.

By the way, "MinuteMan," there's no Lindsay in my family. Hate to break it to you.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 14, 2007, 11:38:04 AM »
I look like a jew? hahahaha, my nose isn't even big. No one I've ever met thinks I'm Jewish. Hate to break it to you, but better luck next time. Can't look like a Jew when you have maybe 15% Jewish blood. But hey, I guess you're the authority on my life from a picture!!!! The funniest part is I look my mother who isn't Jewish. Ouch, there goes your insult!!!!

But I did get a laugh when he told me about your call. You're the only one who spoke he said. All the other pussys just breathe into the phone or sit in silence. Guess they don't want to have their feminine voices revealed.

By the way, "MinuteMan," there's no Lindsay in my family. Hate to break it to you.

worst meltdown ever
T

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2007, 11:40:39 AM »
who is this minute man and why are you using my lighting bolts >:(

MinuteMan

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • F.T.W
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2007, 12:15:02 PM »
who is this minute man and why are you using my lighting bolts >:(

I am a representative of the knights of the white camelia,

The might aryran race will rise again

Alex23

« Reply #23 on: April 14, 2007, 01:46:13 PM »
I look like a jew? hahahaha, my nose isn't even big. No one I've ever met thinks I'm Jewish. Hate to break it to you, but better luck next time. Can't look like a Jew when you have maybe 15% Jewish blood. But hey, I guess you're the authority on my life from a picture!!!!

Yea I actually called to say hi... too bad I missed. You're dad is a nice guy 8)

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #24 on: April 14, 2007, 01:47:03 PM »
Yea I actually called to say hi... too bad I missed. You're dad is a nice guy 8)

seriously what are you calling his dad for thats low