Author Topic: CHICKEN HAWKS  (Read 5859 times)

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
Re: CHICKEN HAWKS
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 11:15:33 AM »
LOL STUPID POST !  ALL MEMBERS OF THE ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY CAN BE CALLED !
BUT IF YOU DODGE A DRAFT OR LET DADDY GET YOU OUT OF HARMS WAY THAT MAKES YOU A COWARD !
911 INSIDE JOB !

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 11:17:25 AM »
Bush is a coward. I am the one who took his place in Vietnam, so I should know.

Corporate media have convinced the masses of a fictitious warrior Bush, who is a hero. This has been effective, as a neighbor recently told me that “If Gore had been elected, he wouldn’t have had the guts to attack Iraq.” My heart sank when I heard that, as I cannot fathom how it “takes guts” to order bombs to be dropped on children. Only cowards can do such things. Cowards who desert from war themselves while insisting that the working class bleed and die for the excesses of their national security state.

I have marched for peace many times with friends who are war veterans, and others who are long veterans of the peace movement. I opposed all of the Bush wars – the invasion of Panama, Afghanistan, the various Iraqi Wars. I opposed Daddy Bush’s arming Saddam and protecting him politically for so long. Daddy Bush was the pilot who bailed out on his crew, leaving them to crash and die in WW2. Cowardice runs deep in the Bush family.

During the Vietnam War, when Bush deserted from the Texas National Guard, the National Security State found itself to be one short on cannon fodder, so they sent me. A member of the peasant class, I was expendable. Bush loved the war up to the point of actually risking his own “investment class” ass, to employ a favorite term of his father. He supported the war mind you – has always enjoyed killing, setting the all-time execution record for governors, though brother Jeb has competed well in Florida.

I was at Fort Meade, Maryland for three months prior to being sent to Vietnam. My military bosses assured me they had friends in the Pentagon who could keep me from going to war. A lieutenant was dispatched to the Pentagon with a full-time job of wandering the halls in pursuit of this. The friends proved to be less powerful than believed, and I became an advisor to combat units for US Army Vietnam and Military Assistance Command, traveling all over the country to daily witness the hatred, greed and delusion of war, the lowest activity of my species.

I was an ignorant kid who knew nothing about what was happening. Nothing in my life had prepared me for understanding. My working class father voted Republican, because Eisenhower was a Republican and like him, a World War Two vet. I didn’t even know there was a peace movement, as I was sent before it surged, in 1966. The Stars and Stripes newspaper in Vietnam was so full of propaganda that by comparison the Wall Street Journal is objective on national security matters. I didn’t know that the South Vietnam government was a corrupt cesspool hated by its people and forced down their throats by old fashioned imperialism. Most of us went in order to avoid prison (we also had the choice of suicide, taken by more than 60,000 vets of that war since).

My heroes are those who oppose war, which is the only sane approach to it. Those who stand up to the warmongers have suffered greatly, often beaten and jailed, and sometimes murdered for that position. Martin Luther King, Jr. appeared to know where it would get him when he said “I may not get there with you.” He had called the United States “the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today” not long before the bullet tore into his flesh. But the cowardly Bush can’t get enough of war.

I have been under fire for days at a time, with such fear beyond fear that it really requires a new word. Those who order wars never see the bleeding or hear the screams. I have seen rivers of blood and have given thanks for the insane roar of battle when it hid the screams of my comrades, to keep me from going entirely mad. But Bush can order a war casually, just before his golf game.

In a nightmare I faced Bush and said “You cowardly son of a bitch, I took your place in Vietnam.” I could see in his glazed, alcoholic eyes the denial which kept him from understanding. His handlers convinced him that if he put on a flight jacket and flew to an aircraft carrier, he must be a hero (even if it cost $800,000 as it underscored the hypocrisy of his “fiscal conservative” claim, habitually unnoticed by corporate media as the national debt soars).

On 9/11, when the nation needed leadership, Bush hid at an Air Force Base. The most protected person on the planet went into hiding, not because he was in danger, but because he is a coward. I cannot imagine another president who would have hid like that. Even the spineless Nixon would have seen it is the job of a president to go to the White House and assure the masses that everything is under control.

The Democrats seem unable to locate an issue with which to oppose Bush, most having voted for everything he’s requested to date. May I suggest the truth? The single image Bush has promoted is flag-waving hero of the Republic. The evidence proves he is a coward.

911 INSIDE JOB !

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: April 15, 2007, 11:23:35 AM »
LOL STUPID POST !  ALL MEMBERS OF THE ACTIVE DUTY MILITARY CAN BE CALLED !
BUT IF YOU DODGE A DRAFT OR LET DADDY GET YOU OUT OF HARMS WAY THAT MAKES YOU A COWARD !

no shit we can all be called dummy. But not all are called...and you have no proof that Bush had strings pulled to get him out of Vietnam, and your little story isn't proof. This guy doesn't know for sure if he took Bush'e slot, he assumes so...so try again.
gotta love life

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: April 15, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
at least Bush was apart of the military no matter how you want to classify him,
LET SEE I WOULD CLASSIFY HIM A DADDIES BOY !

Judging by your posts, I'd say your about 14!

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 15, 2007, 11:25:58 AM »
Judging by your posts, I'd say your about 14!

I'm on your team Mr. I, but those comebacks are always weak...
gotta love life

Thick Nick

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
  • "Some want to look good, others want to do good."
« Reply #30 on: April 15, 2007, 11:53:13 AM »
Clearly, you don't know my background. So I suggest you STFU.

Clearly, you are smarter than everyone else, so you must be right...right? What the fuck do you know about my background? Asshat.
$

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #31 on: April 15, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »
Vinny........don't waste your time with "Opium" Limbaugh's parrot's......MrLimbaughone and MM69.

Let them enjoy a nice hot Limbaugh cum bath together.

They seem to flirt with each other.......maybe we should leave them.....to be alone.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 15, 2007, 12:01:18 PM »
Vinny........don't waste your time with "Opium" Limbaugh's parrot's......MrLimbaughone and MM69.

They seem to flirt with each other.......maybe we should leave them.....to be alone.  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

what would make you think I like Limbaugh? another baseless personal attack from Enigma
gotta love life

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #33 on: April 15, 2007, 12:11:11 PM »

When did you enlist?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 15, 2007, 12:12:40 PM »
When did you enlist?

My guess is he did his stint to get his medical school paid for. People like that don't really want to be in the military, they want free schooling....
gotta love life

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #35 on: April 15, 2007, 03:22:01 PM »
When did you enlist?

Enigma, please answer the above.

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2007, 03:30:37 PM »
Limbaugh IS A CLOSET HOMOSEXUAL FOR SURE  :-*
911 INSIDE JOB !

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2007, 03:53:25 PM »
When did you enlist?

Mr, LimbaughOne..........Ign orance is ignored.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2007, 04:00:39 PM »

Limbaugh has long been known as a closet fag. He marries for a period for cover......then divorces. Never any children, why? Rush would have to consumate he marriage and FAGS hate pussy.
His 2nd wife Marta didn't even live in the same Palm Beach house as Rush "drug addict" Limbaugh.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2007, 04:07:24 PM »

Everytime I see Mr LimbaughOne.......I think of a fat ignorant fag, not unlike LimbaughOne's obsession with the fat, deaf, bald, confessed drug addict/felon on the radio. 

Hope this helps.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2007, 04:10:55 PM »
Limbaugh has long been known as a closet fag. He marries for a period for cover......then divorces. Never any children, why? Rush would have to consumate he marriage and FAGS hate pussy.
His 2nd wife Marta didn't even live in the same Palm Beach house as Rush "drug addict" Limbaugh.

Well, in fairness to Limbaugh, it is now well know he has a wee bit of a problem with erectile dysfunction.  :-X
It's hard to consumate a marriage let alone sire offspring when the plumbing isn't quite right.  :-\
w

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: April 15, 2007, 04:16:40 PM »
Well, in fairness to Limbaugh, it is now well know he has a wee bit of a problem with erectile dysfunction.  :-X
It's hard to consumate a marriage let alone sire offspring when the plumbing isn't quite right.  :-\

All "straight" men have E.D. when with women.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2007, 04:23:56 PM »
All "straight" men have E.D. when with women.

Well, I've personally never met one who did, ...or if he did, ...I cured him.  :P
w

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #43 on: April 15, 2007, 09:52:49 PM »
Everytime I see Mr LimbaughOne.......I think of a fat ignorant fag, not unlike LimbaughOne's obsession with the fat, deaf, bald, confessed drug addict/felon on the radio. 

Hope this helps.

So, Jag, are you going to report Enigma's repeated use of the word "fag"?   ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: April 15, 2007, 10:05:57 PM »

Hope this helps.

Out of all seriousness, I'm having a REAL hard time believing your a Doctor, beit in the Military or not, you use of words and the context you put them in makes me believe you're full of shit.

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 04:15:55 AM »
Out of all seriousness, I'm having a REAL hard time believing your a Doctor, beit in the Military or not, you use of words and the context you put them in makes me believe you're full of shit.
Mr. LimbaughOne,

Honestly, your nothing but a mouth piece for a confessed Opium abuser/felon.

How much time did you spent in Iraq, to gain all this knowledge?  BTW, Rush "felon" Limbaugh's 12-3 pm radio show, doesn't count as time in Iraq.

Your an ignorant fool.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 06:45:10 AM »
How could he not?  You talk about it every day.  You deserve major props for your combat service, but I also find the constant attempt to demean others based on their lack of service irritating.

You don't have to use your service as some sort of weapon. 

mm69 continually throws it in peoples' faces that he thinks he is "better" than them because he served.   

"you can't be a citizen unless you serve" is a nice example.  Does he advocate revoking US citizenship for people who enter the priesthood of medical school at age 18 instead of serving?  Is he unaware of the fact that if 100 million willing and able people joined the military tomorrow, there'd be no place for them, and the US economy at home would collapse, and poverty would be rampant as many incomes dropped?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 07:35:43 AM »
This who's dick is bigger shit between enigma and mm has got to stop..sorry doc but AF guys do a shit ton of work. I had 15 of them under me in Afghanistan and they saw plenty of action. AF and navy guys are pulling duty most did not sign up for or don';t have the training for..the days of finger pointing and saying who's service is bigger and tougher and better all went away on 911.U gotta get over it. I'm sorry about Iraq and what u saw but I'll be going back for 3rds soon so bro..get over it and stop attacking mm69.
L

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 08:41:36 AM »
This who's dick is bigger shit between enigma and mm has got to stop..sorry doc but AF guys do a shit ton of work. I had 15 of them under me in Afghanistan and they saw plenty of action. AF and navy guys are pulling duty most did not sign up for or don';t have the training for..the days of finger pointing and saying who's service is bigger and tougher and better all went away on 911.U gotta get over it. I'm sorry about Iraq and what u saw but I'll be going back for 3rds soon so bro..get over it and stop attacking mm69.

I respect A.F. men, as I do ALL our guys in the military. The problem with MM is he's trying to us what's happening on the ground in Iraq. One HUGE problem, MM was never on the ground......so where does his expertise come from??

Answer: Mr. Limbaughone and Rush "drug felon" Limbaugh.

Two guys who never spent a MILISECOND in a war zone.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 08:57:55 AM »
No not the same difference..........at least Bush was apart of the military no matter how you want to classify him, Clinton.......well :-\.

Another............One "coward", Clinton, didn't do anything (basically ran) when we were attacked on his watch while the other faced it head on and is trying to do something against it!

You're excusing Bush but condemning Clinton who was a Rhodes Scholar studying at Oxford?

Bwahhhahhhaaaaaa, you couldn't be more pathetic.

They both dodged Vietnam but at least Clinton was at Oxford. You do realize don't you that being a Rhodes Scholar is rather impressive?

Who am I kidding, of course you don't, you're Mr. Hate.