Author Topic: Don Imus is a good White man  (Read 2744 times)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
Re: Don Imus is a good White man
« Reply #25 on: April 15, 2007, 09:55:28 AM »
I think what happened to Imus was hypocritical and wrong.  I think he said something stupid, apologized, and that should have been it.

I do NOT think he is necessarily a good man and his ethnicity has nothing to do with that.  Frankly, I don't know the man and should withold judgement, but if I were compelled to guess I would think he is not a very good guy based upon what I have heard and seen the few times I have watched his show.

he's got a point chris. that was weak and about as non-commital as one gets. :-\

but i guess you've gotta sell supplements to all races at the end of the day. ;D

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #26 on: April 15, 2007, 10:00:21 AM »
What bothers me the most is when blood suckers like Sharpton and Jackson jump on the case, and make something bigger then what it really is.  And the dumb, stupid people that follow them.

You mean the way you have done with your umpteen new threads you've started on Imus across how many different boards now?  ;D   ;)
w

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 05:40:50 AM »
Discuss

STFU.

He's not a good white man.

He's a boring fcuk. I'll defend his right to be a fcuking bore, but he sucks, and there are plenty more DJ's who offer better color commentary than Imus.

As usual, you speak as you have mind for.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 05:54:11 AM »
Don Imus supported Harold Jackson of Tennesee, at least i think thats his name for the senate and endured death threats for doing so, in case some of you don't know, Jackson is a black man.

Gosh, guess Sharpton and Jesse didn't know that, just like they didn't know how much money went to sickle cell research in this country, which Don Imus knew and had called it disgraceful.

My conclusion is Don Imus cares more about black people than Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

By the way, Harold Jackson turned his back on Imus and demanded he be fired.  What a shithead.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 06:00:54 AM »
My conclusion is Don Imus cares more about black people than Sharpton or Jesse Jackson.

This is a huge statement.

I am trying to disagree, but I am not sure I can. 

Sharpton admitted this week he used to use the N-word all the time.  He is sorry now.  Imus admits he made a bad comment, and he is sorry now.  Is that a draw?

So we look at which man has given more money and time and effort to those causes.  Interesting.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 06:06:34 AM »
This is a huge statement.

I am trying to disagree, but I am not sure I can. 

Sharpton admitted this week he used to use the N-word all the time.  He is sorry now.  Imus admits he made a bad comment, and he is sorry now.  Is that a draw?

So we look at which man has given more money and time and effort to those causes.  Interesting.

One story is Don Imus from his ranch drove a black kid 2 hours to the hospital in the middle of the night and sat at his bedside as the child died.   Does Don Imus hate blacks?  Doesn't sound like it.   Does Al SHarpton hate white people?  Sounds like it.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 06:17:03 AM »
One story is Don Imus from his ranch drove a black kid 2 hours to the hospital in the middle of the night and sat at his bedside as the child died.   Does Don Imus hate blacks?  Doesn't sound like it.   Does Al SHarpton hate white people?  Sounds like it.

i dont know how sharpton feels about white folks.

But I do know that over the last few years, when I see video clips of dying kids and their families at the Imus ranch enjoying the cowboy life in their last days, many of the kids are black.

I'd like to know what every critic bashing Imus has done for sick black children.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 10:44:45 AM »
i dont know how sharpton feels about white folks.

But I do know that over the last few years, when I see video clips of dying kids and their families at the Imus ranch enjoying the cowboy life in their last days, many of the kids are black.

I'd like to know what every critic bashing Imus has done for sick black children.

you hit the nail right on the head.

seems sharpton uses far too much energy on his soap box preaching about political correctness than to do anything constructive.