Author Topic: BUSH IS A COWARD !  (Read 5113 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: BUSH IS A COWARD !
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2007, 11:08:33 AM »

I think is the part where a certain person refuses to respond to any facts. 

Bump for Mr. Hate answering a question about his beloved Republicans. Or did the Liberals steal your keyboard Mr. Hate?

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2007, 08:53:40 PM »
God it must suck to get you talking points from karl rover !
who by the way grandaddy was a nazi governer look it up !
911 INSIDE JOB !

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2007, 06:00:49 AM »
Bush is a coward. I am the one who took his place in Vietnam, so I should know.

Corporate media have convinced the masses of a fictitious warrior Bush, who is a hero. This has been effective, as a neighbor recently told me that “If Gore had been elected, he wouldn’t have had the guts to attack Iraq.” My heart sank when I heard that, as I cannot fathom how it “takes guts” to order bombs to be dropped on children. Only cowards can do such things. Cowards who desert from war themselves while insisting that the working class bleed and die for the excesses of their national security state.

I have marched for peace many times with friends who are war veterans, and others who are long veterans of the peace movement. I opposed all of the Bush wars – the invasion of Panama, Afghanistan, the various Iraqi Wars. I opposed Daddy Bush’s arming Saddam and protecting him politically for so long. Daddy Bush was the pilot who bailed out on his crew, leaving them to crash and die in WW2. Cowardice runs deep in the Bush family.

During the Vietnam War, when Bush deserted from the Texas National Guard, the National Security State found itself to be one short on cannon fodder, so they sent me. A member of the peasant class, I was expendable. Bush loved the war up to the point of actually risking his own “investment class” ass, to employ a favorite term of his father. He supported the war mind you – has always enjoyed killing, setting the all-time execution record for governors, though brother Jeb has competed well in Florida.

I was at Fort Meade, Maryland for three months prior to being sent to Vietnam. My military bosses assured me they had friends in the Pentagon who could keep me from going to war. A lieutenant was dispatched to the Pentagon with a full-time job of wandering the halls in pursuit of this. The friends proved to be less powerful than believed, and I became an advisor to combat units for US Army Vietnam and Military Assistance Command, traveling all over the country to daily witness the hatred, greed and delusion of war, the lowest activity of my species.

I was an ignorant kid who knew nothing about what was happening. Nothing in my life had prepared me for understanding. My working class father voted Republican, because Eisenhower was a Republican and like him, a World War Two vet. I didn’t even know there was a peace movement, as I was sent before it surged, in 1966. The Stars and Stripes newspaper in Vietnam was so full of propaganda that by comparison the Wall Street Journal is objective on national security matters. I didn’t know that the South Vietnam government was a corrupt cesspool hated by its people and forced down their throats by old fashioned imperialism. Most of us went in order to avoid prison (we also had the choice of suicide, taken by more than 60,000 vets of that war since).

My heroes are those who oppose war, which is the only sane approach to it. Those who stand up to the warmongers have suffered greatly, often beaten and jailed, and sometimes murdered for that position. Martin Luther King, Jr. appeared to know where it would get him when he said “I may not get there with you.” He had called the United States “the greatest purveyor of violence in the world today” not long before the bullet tore into his flesh. But the cowardly Bush can’t get enough of war.

I have been under fire for days at a time, with such fear beyond fear that it really requires a new word. Those who order wars never see the bleeding or hear the screams. I have seen rivers of blood and have given thanks for the insane roar of battle when it hid the screams of my comrades, to keep me from going entirely mad. But Bush can order a war casually, just before his golf game.

In a nightmare I faced Bush and said “You cowardly son of a bitch, I took your place in Vietnam.” I could see in his glazed, alcoholic eyes the denial which kept him from understanding. His handlers convinced him that if he put on a flight jacket and flew to an aircraft carrier, he must be a hero (even if it cost $800,000 as it underscored the hypocrisy of his “fiscal conservative” claim, habitually unnoticed by corporate media as the national debt soars).

On 9/11, when the nation needed leadership, Bush hid at an Air Force Base. The most protected person on the planet went into hiding, not because he was in danger, but because he is a coward. I cannot imagine another president who would have hid like that. Even the spineless Nixon would have seen it is the job of a president to go to the White House and assure the masses that everything is under control.

The Democrats seem unable to locate an issue with which to oppose Bush, most having voted for everything he’s requested to date. May I suggest the truth? The single image Bush has promoted is flag-waving hero of the Republic. The evidence proves he is a coward.

You make me very proud to be a conservative.  Now please make a post about how Clinton DODGED the draft while he was smoking weed in England.  Thanks!  By the way, what bush did in Iraq and Afghanistan took more guts than every ounce of courange put together in every liberal in the free world.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2007, 06:04:32 AM »

How many Americans have died because of him?
You are very lucky brave men have died over the years in war to protect you and to allow you to post your silly dribble on the net.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2007, 07:47:02 AM »
At least he's making an attemt to do something about terrorism.........what the hell have the libs done? Oh, thats right..........NOTHING!
Did you research this statement?  I don't think so.

Does this look like "NOTHING"to you?:

•   Screen Checked Baggage: $91.1 million
•   Screen Carry-On Baggage: $37.8 million
•   Passenger Profiling: $10 million
•   Screener Training: $5.3 million
•   Screen Passengers (portals) and Document Scanners: $1 million
•   Deploying Existing Technology to Inspect International Air Cargo: $31.4
million
•   Provide Additional Air/Counterterrorism Security: $26.6 million
•   Explosives Detection Training: $1.8 million
•   Augment FAA Security Research: $20 million
•   Customs Service: Explosives and Radiation Detection Equipment at Ports: $2.2 million
•   Anti-Terrorism Assistance to Foreign Governments: $2 million
•   Capacity to Collect and Assemble Explosives Data: $2.1 million
•   Improve Domestic Intelligence: $38.9 million
•   Critical Incident Response Teams for Post-Blast Deployment: $7.2 million
•   Additional Security for Federal Facilities: $6.7 million
•   Firefighter/Emergency Services Financial Assistance: $2.7 million
•   Public Building and Museum Security: $7.3 million
•   Improve Technology to Prevent Nuclear Smuggling: $8 million
•   Critical Incident Response Facility: $2 million
•   Counter-Terrorism Fund: $35 million
•   Explosives Intelligence and Support Systems: $14.2 million
•   Office of Emergency Preparedness: $5.8 million
Source: President Clinton's 1996 omnibus anti-terror legislation

Our own government has stated in an NIE that Bush's illegal invasion of Iraq is fueling global terrorism. http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/12913317/

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2007, 08:13:55 AM »
You are very lucky brave men have died over the years in war to protect you and to allow you to post your silly dribble on the net.

The point here, O.R., is that they didn't need to die in Iraq. 

Our invasion of Iraq has only made things worse.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2007, 08:20:57 AM »
The point here, O.R., is that they didn't need to die in Iraq. 

Our invasion of Iraq has only made things worse.
Maybe so, we should have let saddam gas the entire country.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2007, 08:30:41 AM »
Maybe so, we should have let saddam gas the entire country.

when did he gas the Kurds?  Early 90's? 

Do you really believe that literally?  that he would gas his entire country?

I agree it's horrible and wrong that he gassed them....  but is that worth 3000 of our lives?   3000 mourning of our mothers?  30,000 wounded, thousands of soildiers without legs, arms etc...,400 Billion dollars as you drive down roads that need repair, schools that canceled electives such as music, art, home etc, etc...  schools that have broken down stadiums, dirt tracks fro track and field, poorly paid teachers, shitty education system, po;ele dying for lack of proper medical care..............  and the list goes on and on.

Charity begins at home and charity isn't something we should pay for with the lives of our young for what will go down as the worse US foreign policy decision in US history.

He gassed an opposing group to his power.  That's what thugs do.  But this thug was under our control and we knew hated Al Queda Jihadest because they were also a threat to his power.   Now we've fucked the whole thing up.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2007, 08:48:31 AM »
when did he gas the Kurds?  Early 90's? 

Do you really believe that literally?  that he would gas his entire country?

I agree it's horrible and wrong that he gassed them....  but is that worth 3000 of our lives?   3000 mourning of our mothers?  30,000 wounded, thousands of soildiers without legs, arms etc...,400 Billion dollars as you drive down roads that need repair, schools that canceled electives such as music, art, home etc, etc...  schools that have broken down stadiums, dirt tracks fro track and field, poorly paid teachers, shitty education system, po;ele dying for lack of proper medical care..............  and the list goes on and on.

Charity begins at home and charity isn't something we should pay for with the lives of our young for what will go down as the worse US foreign policy decision in US history.

He gassed an opposing group to his power.  That's what thugs do.  But this thug was under our control and we knew hated Al Queda Jihadest because they were also a threat to his power.   Now we've fucked the whole thing up.
What i believe is we did the world a favor getting rid of him.  I support the war.
Nothing will change that.   I'm a conservative, not a pansy, um i mean liberal.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2007, 08:50:42 AM »
What i believe is we did the world a favor getting rid of him.  I support the war.
Nothing will change that.   I'm a conservative, not a pansy, um i mean liberal.

We did the world a favor?  how so?  Terrorism is on the rise, and has increased since.  Teh Iraqis aren't better off in 4 years as they can't even go to a local market without worrying about a bomber......

It's not about being a pansy, it's about being something other than plain stupid.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #60 on: April 17, 2007, 09:05:49 AM »
We did the world a favor?  how so?  Terrorism is on the rise, and has increased since.  Teh Iraqis aren't better off in 4 years as they can't even go to a local market without worrying about a bomber......

It's not about being a pansy, it's about being something other than plain stupid.

Are you really trying to reason with a warmonger? Do you expect a reasoned and well thought out debate?

Bwahhahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Here's a preview of what you can expect.

"Nuke all their asses" or the beautifully put "Fukk em, we're the king of the hill and we can do what we want, everyone else is a bunch of pussies".

The point is that warmongers love war and violence, the point behind that war and violence is meaningless. They literally couldn't care less. It's the power and the spectacle of War that drives them.

Curiously many of these warmongers never joined the military and aren't the ones that are doing the actual fighting but that doesn't stop them from sending others into battle to do their bidding.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: April 17, 2007, 09:08:43 AM »
Are you really trying to reason with a warmonger? Do you expect a reasoned and well thought out debate?

Bwahhahhhhaaaaaaaaaaa

Here's a preview of what you can expect.

"Nuke all their asses" or the beautifully put "Fukk em, we're the king of the hill and we can do what we want, everyone else is a bunch of pussies".

The point is that warmongers love war and violence, the point behind that war and violence is meaningless. They literally couldn't care less. It's the power and the spectacle of War that drives them.

Curiously many of these warmongers never joined the military and aren't the ones that are doing the actual fighting but that doesn't stop them from sending others into battle to do their bidding.

I'm not really trying to reason with him, i guess, because you are right, it's pointless.   Maybe I'm just trying to add more color to the picture he's painting of himself   ;D

vinnydountsnyc

• Getbig III
  • ''Billy is border line retarded'' Colette Nelson
« Reply #62 on: April 19, 2007, 09:02:30 AM »
THIS IS FOR THE VERY PROUD RED ROOSTER !

Republican chickenhawks in the U.S. Senate:
Old Senate Majority Leader Trent Lott : avoided the draft, did not serve.
New Senate Majority Leader Bill Frist: did not serve.
John Ashcroft: did not serve. Seven deferments, to teach business.
Saxby Chambliss: did not serve. "Bad knee" He defeated tripelegic Democratic war hero Max Cleland by questioning his patriotism!

Don Nickles: did not serve.
Mitch McConnell: did not serve.
Rick Santorum: did not serve.
Richard Shelby: did not serve.
 Phil Gramm: did not serve.
Spencer Abraham: did not serve.
Jon Kyl: did not serve.
John Engler: did not serve.

Republican chickenhawks in the U.S. House :
Newt Gingrich   -- sought graduate school deferment, (too smart to die).
Majority Leader Dick Armey - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Majority Leader Tom Delay - avoided the draft, did not serve.
Majority Leader John A. Boehner - did not serve.
Jack Kemp: did not serve. "Knee problem," although continued in NFL for 8 years.

G.O.P. Leader Roy Blunt: did not serve.
Bob Ney: did not serve.
David Dreier: did not serve.
Tim Hutchison: did not serve.
Christopher Cox: did not serve.
Dana Rohrabacher: did not serve.
John M. McHugh: did not serve.
 JC Watts: did not serve.
Vin Weber: did not serve.
Bob Barr: did not serve.
Mark Souder: did not serve.
Walter Jones: did not serve.
Katherine Harris: did not serve. .

Republican chickenhawks in the Executive & Judicial branches:

Don Rumsfeld: served in Navy (1954-57) as flight instructor.
Kenneth Starr : sought deferment (for psoriasis).
Bill Bennett : sought graduate school deferment, (too smart to die).
Arnold Schwarzenegger: AWOL from Austrian army base.
Ted Olson, (Starr's assistand, and since Solictor General)

Karl Rove: did not serve.
Paul Wolfowitz: did not serve.
Richard Perle: did not serve.
Douglas Feith: did not serve.
Eliot Abrams: did not serve.
Ari Fleischer: did not serve.
Andrew Card: did not serve.
Ken Adelman: did not serve.
 Don Evans: did not serve.
Michael Ledeen: did not serve.
Elliott Abrams: did not serve.
John Bolton: did not serve.
Rudy Giuliani: did not serve.
George Pataki: did not serve.
Kenneth Starr: did not serve.

Supreme Court : 
John G. Roberts, Jr.: did not serve.
Samuel Alito: did not serve.
 Antonin Scalia: did not serve.
Clarence Thomas: did not serve.

The LIBERAL John Paul Stevens is the only current justice who DID serve, (in the Navy during the 3 worst years of WW II).

Republican chickenhawk Mouthpieces :
Rush Limbaugh   -- sought deferment (because of a cyst on his tail end).
George Will     -- sought graduate school deferment, (too smart to die).
Pat Buchanan     -- sought deferment (for bad knee).
Pat Robertson   -- his US Senator father got him out of Korea as soon as the shooting began.
John Wayne     -- sought deferment (to further acting career).

Sean Hannity: did not serve.
Bill O'Reilly: did not serve.
Chris Matthews: did not serve.
Matt Drudge: did not serve.
Steve Forbes: did not serve.
Tony Snow: did not serve.
Michael "Savage" Weiner: did not serve.
Brit Hume: did not serve.
Roger Ailes: did not serve.
 Paul Gigot: did not serve.
Bill Kristol: did not serve.
Ralph Reed: did not serve.
Michael Medved: did not serve.
Charlie Daniels: did not serve.
Anne Coulter: did not serve.
Jerry Falwell: did not serve.
Alan Keyes : did not serve.
Ted Nugent: did not serve.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a great illustrated version of this list, check out
angelfire.com/ok5/pearly/htmls/gop-pansies.html
For a great shockwave version, check out
toostupidtobepresident.c om/shockwave/chickenhawks.htm
For "Chickenhawk Blues" song http://scroom.com/chickenhawkblues
For a great set of Playing Cards for only $14.95, check out
www.chickenhawkcards.com

DEMOCRATIC LEADERS
who "walked the walk" :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        While most Democrats don't just say that war should be the last resort but truly believe it and try to resolve conflicts through more peaceful means, when just wars have been necessary and unavoidable, they have a long established record of putting their own lives and those of their own children on the line, rather than persuading other people to sacrifice themselves and their children:

Senator & Presidential Candidate McGovern, one of the elite few Air Force bomber pilots to fly the maximum 35 successful bombing missions in WW II. Stephen Ambrose, who wrote a book about him, called him "one of the greatest patriots I know."
Former Vice President Al Gore - enlisted August 1969; sent to Vietnam January 1971 as an army journalist, assigned to the 20th Engineer Brigade headquartered at Bien Hoa, an airbase twenty miles northeast of Saigon.
Senator John Kerry, Lt., U.S. Navy 1966-70; Silver Star, Bronze Star with Combat V, and three awards of the Purple Heart for his service in combat.
Gov. & President Jimmy Carter: Lt. Commander in the Navy 1946-53.
Gov. & presidential candidate, Michael Dukakis: Army 1955-57.
Sen. John Glenn: WWII and Korea; six DFCs; Air Medal w/18 Clusters.
Gov. & U.S. Sen. Chuck Robb: U.S. Marine Corps, 1961-70, Vietnam.
Senator Daniel Inouye, US Army 1943-'47; Medal of Honor, World War Two.
Senator Ted Kennedy (D-MA) - U.S. Army, 1951-1953.
Senator Tom Harkin (D-IA) - Lt., U.S. Navy, 1962-67; Naval Reserve, 1968-74.
Senator Jack Reed (D-RI) - U.S. Army Ranger, 1971-1979; Captain, Army Reserve 1979-91.
Senator Fritz Hollings (D-SC) - served as a U.S. Army officer in World War II, receiving the Bronze Star and seven campaign ribbons.
Senate Minority Leader Tom Daschle - 1st Lt., U.S. Air Force SAC 1969-72.
Former Senator Bob Kerrey... Democrat... Lt. j.g., U.S. Navy 1966-69; Medal of Honor, Vietnam
Former Senator Max Cleland, Captain, U.S. Army 1965-68; Silver Star & Bronze Star, Vietnam.
Sen. Howell Heflin: Silver star.
Representative Richard Gephardt, former House Minority Leader - Missouri Air National Guard, 1965-71..
Representative David Bonior - Staff Sgt., United States Air Force 1968-72.
Representative Charles Rangel, Staff Sgt., U.S. Army 1948-52; Bronze Star, Korea.
Representative Jack Murtha (D-PA) - distinguished 37-year career in the U.S. Marine Corps, Bronze Star and two Purple Hearts, retired from the Marine Corps Reserve as a colonel in 1990.
Representative Leonard Boswell (D-IA) - Lt. Col., U.S. Army 1956-76; two tours in Vietnam, two Distinguished Flying Crosses as a helicopter pilot, two Bronze Stars, and the Soldier's Medal.
Former Representative "Pete" Peterson, Air Force Captain, POW, Ambassador to Viet Nam, and recipient of the Purple Heart, the Silver Star and the Legion of Merit.
Rep. Mike Thompson, D-CA: Staff sergeant/platoon leader with the 173rd Airborne Brigade, U.S. Army; was wounded and received a Purple Heart.
Pete Stark, D-CA, served in the Air Force 1955-57.
Tom Lantos: Served in Hungarian underground in WWII.
Jim McDermott: Navy.
Gray Davis, California Governor, Army Captain in Vietnam; received Bronze Star.
Bill McBride, Democratic Candidate for Florida Governor - volunteered and served as a U.S. Marine in Vietnam; awarded Bronze Star with a combat "V."
Gen. Wesley Clark, Democratic Presidential Candidate - lengthy military career.
        One of the most consistent supporters among prominent Democrats of G.W. Bush, when it comes to his war in Iraq, is Senator Joe Lieberman of Connecticut. Joe never served in the military, which may be why he has been one of the Democratic Party's most enthusiastic chickenhawks, and why he was a prime candidate to become Bush's Secretary of Defense, if and when Rumsfeld could be forced to resign.

911 INSIDE JOB !