Author Topic: I think I'll stay as mod bitches!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6614 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: I think I'll stay as mod bitches!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 07:31:24 AM »
i think you are taking the piss

at least i hope you are, or you are cuckoo!

Everything that I've said there is the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth :)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 08:15:56 AM »
I'd be lying if I said I didn't piss myself laughing reading this Zach ;D

I was just making a joke cause a lot of people here are still nervous of the loose cannon that's me and I knew it would send some of you guys flying to MSN to discuss it for hours together as usual ;D

what's hilarious is that we spend less time talking about you on MSN than you spend typing up weepy PMs to people. alex dropped me a note just to laugh at you for having sent him a dozen or so PMs all at once and that was the end of it.

face it peewee, no one cares about you nearly as much as you think they do.

When I said I stepped down, I stepped down.

yes, i could tell by the way you stickied/unstickied all those threads.

Maybe I don't take it seriously. Ever consider that possibility? ;D

nope!  :)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 08:49:01 AM »
let's think here.

adonis has hated kiwi for the longest time, kiwi has hated adonis equally. both of them are complete fruitcakes that no one can even come close to taking seriously any more, so they paired up. seems pretty logical to me.

Hey Zach, you calling anyone a fruitcake is the ultimate in hypocrisy. Grow the f**k up. I don't care whether or not kiwi stays as mod, but, dude, not too long ago you had a meltdown of epic proportions not only on these stupid boards but in real life too that I don't imagine everyone has forgotten. Give the "I am more mentally stable than anyone on here" thing a rest.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 10:30:57 AM »

Hey Zach, you calling anyone a fruitcake is the ultimate in hypocrisy. Grow the f**k up. I don't care whether or not kiwi stays as mod, but, dude, not too long ago you had a meltdown of epic proportions not only on these stupid boards but in real life too that I don't imagine everyone has forgotten. Give the "I am more mentally stable than anyone on here" thing a rest.

Let Zach voice his anger mate. He's living it through me. Zach, stop hating yourself. Just move on buddy.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 10:37:30 AM »
Let Zach voice his anger mate. He's living it through me. Zach, stop hating yourself. Just move on buddy.

Kiwi if you looked like that you too would hate yourself it is just impossible not to.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 10:57:59 AM »
Kiwi if you looked like that you too would hate yourself it is just impossible not to.

ta ta

Haha I don't think he looks bad at all. In spite of all the things he's said so far, I think Zach's a great guy and definitely one of the best posters in Getbig. I always read all his posts with great interest even when he's calling me a nutcase in them ;D

Zach would be the last guy to hurt someone. But someone hurt him bad. Zach, Cest la vie, bro. Just move on. There's heaps of us here in Getbig who really respect and admire you for the right reasons :)

The real you,

not just the MisterMagoo 8)

Which you are too!

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 12:50:23 PM »
kiwi, you're making it really hard to make fun of you. quit that.  >:(

oh yeah. i remember that. in 2004. i would call "three years ago" a little beyond "not too long ago". and if anything i use myself as an example of when people need to step away, take some time off from the boards, and get their heads on straight.

and for the record it was the real life breakdown that turned me stupid on the boards, not the other way around.  :-X

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 12:51:36 PM »
Haha I don't think he looks bad at all. In spite of all the things he's said so far, I think Zach's a great guy and definitely one of the best posters in Getbig. I always read all his posts with great interest even when he's calling me a nutcase in them ;D

Zach would be the last guy to hurt someone. But someone hurt him bad. Zach, Cest la vie, bro. Just move on. There's heaps of us here in Getbig who really respect and admire you for the right reasons :)

The real you,

not just the MisterMagoo 8)

Which you are too!

I defended Magoo for a long time on this site. He returned the favor by talking more shit than most.  ::)

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 12:54:32 PM »

oh yeah. i remember that. in 2004. i would call "three years ago" a little beyond "not too long ago". and if anything i use myself as an example of when people need to step away, take some time off from the boards, and get their heads on straight.

and for the record it was the real life breakdown that turned me stupid on the boards, not the other way around.  :-X

ahahahah oh dear more material for me.

Luckily I have absolutely zero respect for people who breakdown so it will be fun

ta ta

ps take your prozak before bedtime
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 12:55:42 PM »
I defended Magoo for a long time on this site. He returned the favor by talking more shit than most.  ::)

to paraphrase you, "oh no i lost the support of someone on the internet". ::)

and hey, i was fighting tomr's idiocy when he was posting those random pictures from a WoW site trying to convince people they were you, so don't act like you've been mr nice guy while i was over here acting the ass.

but the flip side is that unlike kiwi, i'm not going to act like anything on here dictates future actions. this week you and i could be at each other's throats, next week we'll be on the same side. beauty of the internet my friend is that when you don't take it seriously, grudges don't exist.  8)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:01 PM »
to paraphrase you, "oh no i lost the support of someone on the internet". ::)

and hey, i was fighting tomr's idiocy when he was posting those random pictures from a WoW site trying to convince people they were you, so don't act like you've been mr nice guy while i was over here acting the ass.

but the flip side is that unlike kiwi, i'm not going to act like anything on here dictates future actions. this week you and i could be at each other's throats, next week we'll be on the same side. beauty of the internet my friend is that when you don't take it seriously, grudges don't exist.  8)

Exactly. Just making it clear to Kiwiol that you can't trust someone as far as you can throw them. I wouldn't have it any other way, anyway.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 01:02:57 PM »
Exactly. Just making it clear to Kiwiol that you can't trust someone as far as you can throw them. I wouldn't have it any other way, anyway.

bah, it all depends on how you mean "trust". i think online activity gives a glimpse into a person in the way seeing them slightly drunk does. you get a look at the real character of someone. whether that means they're a nutcase, a backstabber, a racist, or some oversensitive fruit you get that peek.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 01:04:20 PM »
bah, it all depends on how you mean "trust". i think online activity gives a glimpse into a person in the way seeing them slightly drunk does. you get a look at the real character of someone. whether that means they're a nutcase, a backstabber, a racist, or some oversensitive fruit you get that peek.

I disagree with that. There's people who go out of their way to be complete assholes on the internet. I'm one of them. I'm much more laid back in real life and take shit as it comes and goes. The internet is a place to have fun, whether you enjoy being nice and helping others or being a two-faced prick, it's all good.

However, I'm sure it's a good example of what some people are like in real life.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 01:13:14 PM »
I disagree with that. There's people who go out of their way to be complete assholes on the internet. I'm one of them. I'm much more laid back in real life and take shit as it comes and goes. The internet is a place to have fun, whether you enjoy being nice and helping others or being a two-faced prick, it's all good.

However, I'm sure it's a good example of what some people are like in real life.

well there's an old phrase i like, and it goes like this: a man's character is judged by what he does when no one is watching. 'round here when you're anonymous and can't be found it's easy to let your inhibitions go and just do whatever you want. for some people, it doesn't affect a lot, but honestly i'm pretty much the same on here (i think) as i am normally. just my tone doesn't come across too well.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 01:14:52 PM »

do you mean this seriously zach

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 01:18:42 PM »
do you mean this seriously zach

look man, i've been saying it for days. you need to take a break from the boards. your posts are just DRIPPING with mental instability. you're going from group to group, trying to make an "identity", talking about how you're a genius and claiming that your posts are deeply affecting us all.

you're not a bad guy and i've never said you were. you asked me at the beginning of all this what i thought about your PMs getting posted, and my answer hasn't changed. refer to that.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 01:19:36 PM »
I think Kiwiol's actually calmed down and back to normal for the most part.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 01:21:49 PM »

I'm amazed that you've notice made! Well done - you are VERY brilliant!!!

I completed my Metamorphosis yesterday, which is why I'm so relaxed and feeling 'great' 8)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 01:25:37 PM »

time will tell. i hope so, but a 24 hour turnaround strikes me as unlikely. i'll keep an open mind, though.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 01:27:41 PM »
see i don't know just when i'm ready to let it go someone will pm some of his crazy Pm's... take MM for example it was obvious he thought it was TA, but then he  says i knew i was just playing along or something like that, or out of the blue he starts ripping on me again it's just fucking weird :-\

hell look at the way he starts a thread saying he's gone but then 2 mins later he takes it down and say he's saying. then boom it puts the thread back up..........he's a very moody bitch ;D

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 01:29:00 PM »
see i don't know just when i'm ready to let it go someone will pm some of his crazy Pm's... take MM for example it was obvious he thought it was TA, but then he  says i knew i was just playing along or something like that, or out of the blue he starts ripping on me again it's just fucking weird :-\

hell look at the way he starts a thread saying he's gone but then 2 mins later he takes it down and say he's saying. then boom it puts the thread back up..........he's a very moody bitch ;D

Haha we'll be cool as ever from now on bro. Keep watching :-*

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 01:30:15 PM »
see i don't know just when i'm ready to let it go someone will pm some of his crazy Pm's... take MM for example it was obvious he thought it was TA, but then he  says i knew i was just playing along or something like that, or out of the blue he starts ripping on me again it's just fucking weird :-\

hahahaha, I can't really comment on that as I said I was leaving for 6+ months but I keep getting drawn back in here. Time to block it from the computer!  :o

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 01:31:20 PM »
hahahaha, I can't really comment on that as I said I was leaving for 6+ months but I keep getting drawn back in here. Time to block it from the computer!  :o

no one who announces they're leaving actually does. it's a rule of the internet.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:16 PM »

You are way too fierce on the inside bro. Just blow some steam off here. It's a great way to do it and you'll be amazed how much mental clarity you get outside - shit will scare the shit out of you ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 01:32:44 PM »
no one who announces they're leaving actually does. it's a rule of the internet.

I stayed off for 3 weeks and had no intentions of coming back nor had I thought about Getbig since I was exposed. I made the mistake of checking the V when I came on to download the UFC 69 fights from Rico28 and got drawn back in.

You are way too fierce on the inside bro. Just blow some steam off here. It's a great way to do it and you'll be amazed how much mental clarity you get outside - shit will scare the shit out of you ;D

hahahaha, Getbig is one of the best stomping grounds on the net.