Author Topic: Ok, on Racism in this forum.  (Read 3331 times)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
Re: Ok, on Racism in this forum.
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 10:49:11 AM »
Dude, ABC, NBC, CBS, theres your white channels.

No I understand you point really, I just would like to see it more universal. I support anybody being able to have whatever channel/store/school/club/ect they feel they need. I just don't think it's fair in these times if you are white and wanted to be exclusionary. I agree it will be much better when we are all grey and it does not matter but until then I would like to see it fair accross the board.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 10:54:56 AM »
No I understand you point really, I just would like to see it more universal. I support anybody being able to have whatever channel/store/school/club/ect they feel they need. I just don't think it's fair in these times if you are white and wanted to be exclusionary. I agree it will be much better when we are all grey and it does not matter but until then I would like to see it fair accross the board.
OK, then to be fair, every channel would have to increase the number of blacks on their stations tenfold and remove 50% of the whites.

Ready for that?
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #27 on: April 17, 2007, 11:24:42 AM »
OK, then to be fair, every channel would have to increase the number of blacks on their stations tenfold and remove 50% of the whites.

Ready for that?

I don't care who they use as long as there good shows. My point is not that its still unfair to minorities (it is) its that in todays world its also unfair to whites (I know what your going to say but I am talking contex). I am talking about how on one hand we say this x is ok but on another in the same vain its not.If your going to make it ok for one make it ok for all. Don't tell me I am racist in doing something thats being done exactly the same on the other side of the fence is all.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 17, 2007, 11:27:53 AM »
I don't care who they use as long as there good shows. My point is not that its still unfair to minorities (it is) its that in todays world its also unfair to whites (I know what your going to say but I am talking contex). I am talking about how on one hand we say this x is ok but on another in the same vain its not.If your going to make it ok for one make it ok for all. Don't tell me I am racist in doing something thats being done exactly the same on the other side of the fence is all.

of course it shows you are a racist, you are just justifying your racism.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #29 on: April 17, 2007, 11:38:51 AM »
of course it shows you are a racist, you are just justifying your racism.

How does it show I am a racist? Thats just stupid, hell my best friend in the world is black and His brother slept with my sister. If I was racist don't you think I would have has issues with that? Just because I have a viewpoint that wants the same standard for everybody equally does not make me a racist. Just because I can have a opinion about inequality I see in todays world does not mean (in your limited opinion) that I have issues with minorites or majorities.Wow I can't beleive I am actually responding to you since you already have a box you placed me in and thats that.

Racism would mean I had issues with someone based on there color, I have issues with people that do not see that if you set a rule down that "this" is acceptable then it should be for all parties. You may want to move on to someone else we do not and I bet won't ever see eye to eye. Sad.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 17, 2007, 11:41:50 AM »
How does it show I am a racist? Thats just stupid, hell my best friend in the world is black and His brother slept with my sister. If I was racist don't you think I would have has issues with that? Just because I have a viewpoint that wants the same standard for everybody equally does not make me a racist. Just because I can have a opinion about inequality I see in todays world does not mean (in your limited opinion) that I have issues with minorites or majorities.Wow I can't beleive I am actually responding to you since you already have a box you placed me in and thats that.

Racism would mean I had issues with someone based on there color, I have issues with people that do not see that if you set a rule down that "this" is acceptable then it should be for all parties. You may want to move on to someone else we do not and I bet won't ever see eye to eye. Sad.

Dude , you are trying to say Blacks have it better than Whites, that they get to do things we can't.  Thats utterly ridiculous.
Its like idiots that say we should have WET television because they have BET.  Just pure idiotic.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #31 on: April 17, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »
Probably because you are a racist pig and not worth the air you breathe.

Look who's talking.  ::) You're the biggest bigot on this forum far and away.

Racism is not cool, but double standards are just an extention of racism itself. I wasn't around during the Jim Crowe days or during the years of slavery so I am not liable for bending over or playing appologist.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #32 on: April 17, 2007, 11:52:57 AM »
Dude , you are trying to say Blacks have it better than Whites, that they get to do things we can't.  Thats utterly ridiculous.
Its like idiots that say we should have WET television because they have BET.  Just pure idiotic.

No sir you missed my point. I am saying it should be ok if someone chooses to have a white channel or a black channel or a indian channel or a martian channel it should be ok. Its not. You can have black channels and NAACP but you could not have a white version. I think it's great to have pride in your race, whatever it is but in todays society if you tried that as a white man you automatically get labled a racist. Thats not fair is my point. Its all about the lable not the act. You could have a white's only channel that did nothing but supported white people without hate of others, just like other people have channels that make them feel good about being whatever they want. Does that make it clearer?

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: April 17, 2007, 11:57:41 AM »
Look who's talking.  ::) You're the biggest bigot on this forum far and away.

Racism is not cool, but double standards are just an extention of racism itself. I wasn't around during the Jim Crowe days or during the years of slavery so I am not liable for bending over or playing appologist.
I'm racist? far from it my friend...um i mean enemy.  You have no idea who i am. 
I don't see color, i see human beings.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2007, 12:03:29 PM »
No sir you missed my point. I am saying it should be ok if someone chooses to have a white channel or a black channel or a indian channel or a martian channel it should be ok. Its not. You can have black channels and NAACP but you could not have a white version. I think it's great to have pride in your race, whatever it is but in todays society if you tried that as a white man you automatically get labled a racist. Thats not fair is my point. Its all about the lable not the act. You could have a white's only channel that did nothing but supported white people without hate of others, just like other people have channels that make them feel good about being whatever they want. Does that make it clearer?
Do you know why they have BET?  because dude, maybe 2% of the people on other stations are black, the rest are white.
Thats why you don't need WET, you have it already.   To create a WET would do nothing but be clear you are ramming it to the black people.   Wanna keep being fair?  then have every company fire half their employees and truly make it 50% white, 50% black.
Know why you don't need an NAACP, you already have a pretty much all white organization, its called COngress and the senate and the presidency.  The NAACP is for the advancement of colored people, to get them equally employed.  Whats your white organazation going to do?  run the small percentage of blacks in upper management off?

Sorry but requests like you are making are pure and simple, racist.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #35 on: April 17, 2007, 12:03:59 PM »
I'm racist? far from it my friend...um i mean enemy.  You have no idea who i am. 
I don't see color, i see human beings.

Good.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #36 on: April 17, 2007, 12:17:03 PM »
Do you know why they have BET?  because dude, maybe 2% of the people on other stations are black, the rest are white.
Thats why you don't need WET, you have it already.   To create a WET would do nothing but be clear you are ramming it to the black people.   Wanna keep being fair?  then have every company fire half their employees and truly make it 50% white, 50% black.
Know why you don't need an NAACP, you already have a pretty much all white organization, its called COngress and the senate and the presidency.  The NAACP is for the advancement of colored people, to get them equally employed.  Whats your white organazation going to do?  run the small percentage of blacks in upper management off?

Sorry but requests like you are making are pure and simple, racist.

Your missing my point in your desire to get yours accross. I did not say I wanted a white only tv channel or organzation I stated that you could not even have the "option" of having them without being lable a racist. Exactly like your doing to me right now. I said if you are white and wanted to be proud for whatever reason you automatically get labled a racist...see what you have been doing. I don't care....let me re say this I don't care if every group wanted to have there own feel good situation thats fine the more the merrier. Whatever you want to do as long as it does not harm others and is fair to "everyone" is what I would like to see. Its like dumbass rednecks that want to be in the KKK, I don't agree with there views but I support there right to have them. I don't agree with al sharpton but support 100% his right to do whatever he wants in his agenda as long as neither group harms people.

Its not about being anti color its about having a level playing field for everybody so nobody feels ther left out or picked on or abused. Thats how people get turned off of something when you say its ok for me but not you...like how it used to be for black people back in the day. it was not right then for them and its not right now in the other direction.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: April 17, 2007, 12:27:57 PM »
Your missing my point in your desire to get yours accross. I did not say I wanted a white only tv channel or organzation I stated that you could not even have the "option" of having them without being lable a racist. Exactly like your doing to me right now. I said if you are white and wanted to be proud for whatever reason you automatically get labled a racist...see what you have been doing. I don't care....let me re say this I don't care if every group wanted to have there own feel good situation thats fine the more the merrier. Whatever you want to do as long as it does not harm others and is fair to "everyone" is what I would like to see. Its like dumbass rednecks that want to be in the KKK, I don't agree with there views but I support there right to have them. I don't agree with al sharpton but support 100% his right to do whatever he wants in his agenda as long as neither group harms people.

Its not about being anti color its about having a level playing field for everybody so nobody feels ther left out or picked on or abused. Thats how people get turned off of something when you say its ok for me but not you...like how it used to be for black people back in the day. it was not right then for them and its not right now in the other direction.

I'm just saying right now the playing field is slanted favoring white folks about 10billion to one and thats undeniable.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: April 17, 2007, 12:37:59 PM »
I'm just saying right now the playing field is slanted favoring white folks about 10billion to one and thats undeniable.

NO I agree with what your saying, yes white people have the advantage no doubt. Personally I think it all revolves around the green but that's another conversation. The whole back and forth with you was not to say white people need there own "whatever" or black people need less but only to point out that exactly what happened between you and I is what happens the moment someone white would like to do something that is not for everybody they get the lable of racist. Its a hatred inbread from a long past of oppressive behavior for sure but it does not make it right. You can be proud of who you are without hating others...I am part american indian I am learning about that side of my family with pride that does not want to hate someone else no matter what happened in the past.

On a side note my buddy and I were at lunch in feb and I made the joke to him about when is white history month he looked at me and said..every other month. I understand man I really do.Sorry to get heated with you I just felt you were not understanding my point and what would have taken 5 min in person is much harder on a message board.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #39 on: April 17, 2007, 12:44:29 PM »
AS, I understand the point you're trying to make, I just don't think it is a very valid one.

What we have in BET, was not an attempt to exclude, but rather an attempt to fill an unmet need.

It's called niche marketing. What you propose would in theory demand that PAX or CTS provide equal time for programming devoted to Satanism.  :-\
w

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 17, 2007, 12:45:35 PM »
NO I agree with what your saying, yes white people have the advantage no doubt. Personally I think it all revolves around the green but that's another conversation. The whole back and forth with you was not to say white people need there own "whatever" or black people need less but only to point out that exactly what happened between you and I is what happens the moment someone white would like to do something that is not for everybody they get the lable of racist. Its a hatred inbread from a long past of oppressive behavior for sure but it does not make it right. You can be proud of who you are without hating others...I am part american indian I am learning about that side of my family with pride that does not want to hate someone else no matter what happened in the past.

On a side note my buddy and I were at lunch in feb and I made the joke to him about when is white history month he looked at me and said..every other month. I understand man I really do.Sorry to get heated with you I just felt you were not understanding my point and what would have taken 5 min in person is much harder on a message board.

Damn!  You are a decent guy, that ruins the argument!  lol
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #41 on: April 17, 2007, 12:46:25 PM »
Damn!  You are a decent guy, that ruins the argument!  lol
I try... ;D

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 17, 2007, 12:47:38 PM »
AS, I understand the point you're trying to make, I just don't think it is a very valid one.

What we have in BET, was not an attempt to exclude, but rather an attempt to fill an unmet need.

It's called niche marketing. What you propose would in theory demand that PAX or CTS provide equal time for programming devoted to Satanism.  :-\
Its like he would want an NBAFWP-national basketball association  for white people.

its like i claim, folks that make points like this are someplace inside racist.  they just don't admit it.

actually everyone has racism in them somewhere, some are just more easily spotted.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 17, 2007, 12:51:11 PM »
Its like he would want an NBAFWP-national basketball association  for white people.

Would this league give 3 points for dunks?  ;D ...or would it follow NBA rules?

its like i claim, folks that make points like this are someplace inside racist.  they just don't admit it.

actually everyone has racism in them somewhere, some are just more easily spotted.

It's very systemic... so prevalently entrenched all around us that for many it's easy not to even spot it.  :'(
w

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2007, 12:51:16 PM »

Ms princess thats my point, you want something that is for you by you that is fantastic. Something that shows positive roll models or speaks to you on a personal level or just makes you happy is the best ideas yet. My point is not that there should not be those things only that they should be fair for everybody to have that. I support every race/religion/culture/choice that someone wants to be part of as long as if I wanted to start the square head blue people group that I get that right without being attacked as a seperatist or racist.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2007, 12:54:06 PM »

I admit I am 100% racist, I can't stand stupid people no matter what they look like on the outside.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2007, 04:42:27 PM »
Well what do you think UPN and WB are?

UpN and WB only use urban shows to develop a fanbase and ratings then switch. Fox was known for that. WB has already done this. They used to have "urban" (read black shows), now look at their line up: One Tree Hill, Smallville, Supernatural,etc. UPN is next, once they get some good drams going, off with the black shows

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 03:24:30 PM »
Lol.  Do you ever make racial remarks outside this forum?

Never. I dislike racism, sexism and homophobia in it's entirety.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 04:14:10 PM »
Never. I dislike racism, sexism and homophobia in it's entirety.

I highly doubt you have never made a comment and would never again.
Squishy face retard

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 04:17:39 PM »
I highly doubt you have never made a comment and would never again.

What many fail to realize is that what is considered common place in one culture,
...can be, and is quite often highly offensive in another. Just ask Richard Gere. 3 lawsuits already.  :o
w