Author Topic: it's getting harder!  (Read 2460 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
Re: it's getting harder!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 06:59:37 AM »

Keep telling yourself that, all your arguements back then were on the level of Basile (stupid, no backing and never adressing the issues at hand while claiming victory in every post).

so where is your beloved squad today? theyre the biggest laughing stock in getbig history!

why dont you step into the v board and watch the ashes of the squad burning and me burying them
Z

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 07:00:37 AM »
why would anybody wanna ban me?i contribute the most to this board

theyre jealous   :-\
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 07:04:53 AM »
so where is your beloved squad today? theyre the biggest laughing stock in getbig history!

why dont you step into the v board and watch the ashes of the squad burning and me burying them

I never was in the squad, for the squad or against the squad. I just thought an overnight complete change of a board solely for the purpose of destroying them was stupid. The squad at least did funny things back then while your empire was a band of homos running around like idiots and all but yourself had less then a hundred or so posts. It's like when the one Iraqi milatary guy kept claiming over the radio that they were winning and we were no where close to bagdhad when we were in fact in bagdhad kicking ass. Your just a delusional euro trash version of DA without the anger problems. :D
I

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 07:07:23 AM »

I never was in the squad, for the squad or against the squad. I just thought an overnight complete change of a board solely for the purpose of destroying them was stupid. The squad at least did funny things back then while your empire was a band of homos running around like idiots and all but yourself had less then a hundred or so posts. It's like when the one Iraqi milatary guy kept claiming over the radio that they were winning and we were no where close to bagdhad when we were in fact in bagdhad kicking ass. Your just a delusional euro trash version of DA without the anger problems. :D

hmm i seem to remember you pm'ing me asking for forgiveness and apologizing. maybe i still have that pm... lemme check big guy
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 07:14:52 AM »
hmm i seem to remember you pm'ing me asking for forgiveness and apologizing. maybe i still have that pm... lemme check big guy

You mean this one..........

Nah for real i just want to know if there is any beef between us, i know the whole Yboard thing was crazy but i just didn't agree with what was happining. Either way i don't like to have any personal beef with anyone but those who are truely assholes and i will admit your not always one ;D
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 07:16:20 AM »
And you replied.....

nah we're cool. we leave the "im gonna beat you up" and "im gonna sue you!" to the others  ;D
I

Bear

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 07:18:09 AM »
Brutal pointless posting on all counts.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 07:18:42 AM »
Followed by.......

Alright cool but def plan on future battles about stupid ass getbig kinda shit that's completely pointless ;D

Then.....

ill let you know if i take over another board  :P
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 07:20:04 AM »
Brutal pointless posting on all counts.
bump for the truth :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 07:22:26 AM »
bump for the truth :P

What do you call that post and most of your past posts ::)
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 07:24:59 AM »

What do you call that post and most of your past posts ::)
unlike you i contribute a shitload to this site...i used to post crap just for the sake of it but these days i don't..
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 07:31:28 AM »
You mean this one..........

yeah thats the one. and here we are 8 months later you still have problems. get over it. i still have no clue who you are or what you ever done. move on kid
Z

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 07:35:48 AM »
unlike you i contribute a shitload to this site...i used to post crap just for the sake of it but these days i don't..

I know you changed but other then crap on the E-board it's just you posting other peoples videos all day long.
I