Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHAH, "PUMPHARD" IS OBSESSED WITH ME!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3848 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: HAHAHAHAHAH, "PUMPHARD" IS OBSESSED WITH ME!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 12:58:36 PM »
No, he was calling Superstar out 2 or weeks ago in his 3-day meltdown wanting to fight. He's basically crossing over into stalker status now.

I guess if big teeth is the worse thing I've got going for me, then I'm one lucky person in this world. Granted, big teeth and I'll bet I'm still better than looking you at this very moment.  ;D

Whoops, there goes what little self-esteem you had left.
You made yourself out to be this huge killer, mma fighter, ......no wonder u and squatfatter are buddies, cause your both pathetic liars.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 12:59:16 PM »
I better be careful what i say to BF, him being an MMA fighter and all, I just don't want any problems.

Don't know, you were calling out Superstar after all. You must be one bad mofo, what with the fact you were too afraid to post your pic and all so he would know who to look for.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 01:00:17 PM »
Where's the coward...........Is the noise of the furnace in the basement starting to get to you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 01:04:52 PM »
Don't know, you were calling out Superstar after all. You must be one bad mofo, what with the fact you were too afraid to post your pic and all so he would know who to look for.
Why don't you see for yourself how bad I really am?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 01:05:36 PM »
Why don't you see for yourself how bad I really am?

Yep, let me book a flight to Vegas because some anonymous crybaby on the internet insulted my teeth!!! Do you realize how pathetic you look?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:26 PM »
Yep, let me book a flight to Vegas because some anonymous crybaby on the internet insulted my teeth!!! Do you realize how pathetic you look?
It just sounded like you were interested,

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 01:11:49 PM »

I think he does. I think that's why he's so angry ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 01:13:59 PM »
I think he does. I think that's why he's so angry ;D

hahahaha, it's only a matter of time until he crawls back into the hole he came out. I'm just wondering who it was that insulted the guy. Got to shake their hand for pissing someone off that badly.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 01:14:39 PM »
hey BF, look at this, the fat coward left u all alone now........nice buddy.....lol

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 01:15:46 PM »
hahahaha, it's only a matter of time until he crawls back into the hole he came out. I'm just wondering who it was that insulted the guy. Got to shake their hand for pissing someone off that badly.

Haha it was none other than our partner in crime, the great Sarcasm 8)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 01:16:26 PM »
I just love bothering your hero, squatfatter, I want to drive him crazy........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:24 PM »
hey BF, look at this, the fat coward left u all alone now........nice buddy.....lol

Actually, I think Sarcasm just doesn't spend 10-14 straight hours a day posting on here like you have as of late. I'm about to head out myself, arguing with a 35 year old crybaby loses its luster after 10-15 posts.

Haha it was none other than our partner in crime, the great Sarcasm 8)

hahahaha!!!!!!! Sarcasm's going to need a new belt soon with the number of notches he keeps putting in it.

I just love bothering your hero, squatfatter, I want to drive him crazy........

I don't think you're really bothering him. Another internet retard who thinks people actually think about them after they log off Getbig.  ::)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 01:17:37 PM »
I want to drive him crazy........

Are you saying you want Sarcasm to fall in love with you? :-X

Dude, that's pretty gay :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 01:24:26 PM »
Actually, I think Sarcasm just doesn't spend 10-14 straight hours a day posting on here like you have as of late. I'm about to head out myself, arguing with a 35 year old crybaby loses its luster after 10-15 posts.

hahahaha!!!!!!! Sarcasm's going to need a new belt soon with the number of notches he keeps putting in it.

I don't think you're really bothering him. Another internet retard who thinks people actually think about them after they log off Getbig.  ::)
Don't tell me, you got another chick to bang.........Life's great as the famous mma fighter, ok, well, good luck bro.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 01:25:15 PM »
Don't tell me, you got another chick to bang.........Life's great as the famous mma fighter, ok, well, good luck bro.

Actually, got to finish up a finance take-home exam that's due tommorow. But hey, it's ok. I know I'm smarter than you, too.  ;D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 01:26:01 PM »

God knows he's got enough room on his belt for another notch.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 01:28:20 PM »
Actually, got to finish up a finance take-home exam that's due tommorow. But hey, it's ok. I know I'm smarter than you, too.  ;D
Well of course u are, you already said that your tougher then me, and better looking then me and now your smarter then me too...