Author Topic: PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 5624 times)

Alex23

Re: PROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 16, 2007, 06:55:04 PM »
Alex, if you were as small and weak as BF would you shoot yourself in the face with a nailgun?

not sure about the nailgun, with such a weak grip, I might miss, survive and attract pitty.

I would go for the pills... you know, the bitch way of "ending it" ;)

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #26 on: April 16, 2007, 06:58:08 PM »
for me i would put a cyanide capsule in a big mac and eat it.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: April 16, 2007, 07:00:04 PM »
not sure about the nailgun, with such a weak grip, I might miss, survive and attract pitty.

I would go for the pills... you know, the bitch way of "ending it" ;)

BF is quite the little twunt.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #28 on: April 16, 2007, 07:03:07 PM »
Alex, if you were as small and weak as BF would you shoot yourself in the face with a nailgun?

Oh brother, our resident $45,000/year Construction Crew manager is back to provide us with his gems of wisdom. Groink, I'm surprised you can detach yourself from Adonis' nutsack long enough to type out some crappy insult directed at me.  ::)

Alex23

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2007, 07:06:29 PM »
Oh brother, our resident $45,000/year Construction Crew manager is back to provide us with his gems of wisdom. Groink, I'm surprised you can detach yourself from Adonis' nutsack long enough to type out some crappy insult directed at me.  ::)

Can you post more than 3 times in a row without mentioning the word "nuttsack" ??? ???

Seriously, I'm asking ??? ???

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2007, 07:28:35 PM »

It's not a crappy insult when it's true.

You are quite ugly and puny too.

I posted a picture and immediately vaulted into the top 5% of  thebiggest GETBIGers

You posted a pic, got immediately ridiculed and then denied it was you. Turns out it WAS you after all. Must suck to be so ashamed of yourself that you actually deny being yourself :'(

PS  do you actually think you are insulting me by pretending to know what I do/how much i make?  you have to do better than that.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2007, 07:30:26 PM »
Can you post more than 3 times in a row without mentioning the word "nuttsack" ??? ???

Boy's got dick on the brain, it seems

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2007, 07:37:16 PM »

Can I post once without having you replying to it? If the shoe fits tubby, wear it.

It's not a crappy insult when it's true.

You are quite ugly and puny too.

I posted a picture and immediately vaulted into the top 5% of  thebiggest GETBIGers

You posted a pic, got immediately ridiculed and then denied it was you. Turns out it WAS you after all. Must suck to be so ashamed of yourself that you actually deny being yourself :'(

PS  do you actually think you are insulting me by pretending to know what I do/how much i make?  you have to do better than that.

Ouch, Groink, that hurt. But hey, you're the next Brad Pitt if I recall. I'm more than content with my looks and one pic of me smashed out of my mind 2-3 years ago while smiling as wide as I possibly could and seeing double is completely indicative of what I look like. Sorry I'm not insulted by old pics of me at 2 am.

By the way, you must be proud of the fact that you're in the top 5 biggest guys on a message board. Congratulations. Tell your wife and daughter that and they might pat you on the back and tell you how proud of you they are!

I'm not ashamed of myself. I'm a great student, 20 years old, 6'2 215 with an above average physique for a 20 year old and on my way to either succeeding in business or the medical field and I haven't met many women who don't find me OR my smile attractive. Should I feel upset that some 40-something year old construction worker who manages a crew of mexicans thinks I'm ugly? Hell Groink, you're 40 and you spent 3-4 months following Adonis around like a lost dog. Quite the life accomplishment. I'll be sure to remember that when I'm posting on a message board in my 40's, hahahaha!

Sorry, I'm still laughing about the fact you're actually bragging about being one of the biggest guys on a message board that the same 10-20 people post on exclusively. Congrats again!

I'm kind of curious as to what the majority of you looked like when you were 18 and not lifting after blowing your knee out. Very curious.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2007, 07:43:29 PM »
By the way Alex, I was just getting a laugh out of the 15 or pm's I've got of you blowing me and asking me to join the "Wrecking Crew". hahahaha, funny how fast you change your tune. I'd post them, but you self-owned yourself by posting that fat mug of yours in your avatar. Calm down and take another slin shot, God knows you need it.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2007, 07:45:22 PM »
Can I post once without having you replying to it? If the shoe fits tubby, wear it.

Ouch, Groink, that hurt. But hey, you're the next Brad Pitt if I recall. I'm more than content with my looks and one pic of me smashed out of my mind 2-3 years ago while smiling as wide as I possibly could and seeing double is completely indicative of what I look like. Sorry I'm not insulted by old pics of me at 2 am.

By the way, you must be proud of the fact that you're in the top 5 biggest guys on a message board. Congratulations. Tell your wife and daughter that and they might pat you on the back and tell you how proud of you they are!

I'm not ashamed of myself. I'm a great student, 20 years old, 6'2 215 with an above average physique for a 20 year old and on my way to either succeeding in business or the medical field and I haven't met many women who don't find me OR my smile attractive. Should I feel upset that some 30-something year old construction worker who manages a crew of mexicans thinks I'm ugly? Hell Groink, you're 30 and you spent 3-4 months following Adonis around like a lost dog. Quite the life accomplishment. I'll be sure to remember that when I'm posting on a message board in my 30's, hahahaha!

Sorry, I'm still laughing about the fact you're actually bragging about being one of the biggest guys on a message board that the same 10-20 people post on exclusively. Congrats again!

I'm kind of curious as to what the majority of you looked like when you were 18 and not lifting after blowing your knee out. Very curious.

I was 200lbs. with 17+ guns at 18. you could take every steroid on earth and stll not look like me, I am superior.

You denied the phone pic was you asshole. let's see a pic of the "new and improved" little Nicky.

everything else posted is typical beserk fury thinks he has all the answers bullshit.

your'e like a gnat that figured out how to type.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2007, 07:50:16 PM »
I was 200lbs. with 17+ guns at 18. you could take every steroid on earth and stll not look like me, I am superior.

You denied the phone pic was you asshole. let's see a pic of the "new and improved" little Nicky.

everything else posted is typical beserk fury thinks he has all the answers bullshit.

your'e like a gnat that figured out how to type.

Of course you were, Groink. So in 20 years you've managed to put less than 2" on your arms. Pretty good. Why am I not surprised a schmuck like you claims 17" arms at 18. By the way, I wouldn't be calling yourself superior because you've got better arms than me at 18 Groink.

And why would I bother posting a new pic? I could look like Arnold and I'd still get attacked on here. If I'm content with letting 40 year old construction workers who think they're superior because of a pic showing off their massive 18" arm on a message board think they're insulting me, then why bother? You don't bother me, but it's obvious I bother you. I just hope you don't start following me around like you did Adonis for the last 5 months.

Chances are my physique will be better than anything you've ever had by the time I'm 24. I'm 6'2, you're 5'11. I can carry 230+ without a problem on this frame. My arms are as long as most people who are 6'4. When I decide to actually buckle down and bulk towards 220+, it'll be funny to laugh in your face. You, can carry 18" arms and a 37" waist. Congratulations. Sorry if I'm not so eager to pat you on the back like your wife and kid for having "a top 5 physique on a random bodybuilding board"!!!!!

By the way, it took you almost 20 minutes to type out that response? Jesus, no wonder you're working construction. You're dumb as shit. I edited that post 10-15 minutes after I wrote it to correct for you being 14 and you still got it quoted as 30. Good job. Here's a real stumper for you Groink, what's 2+2?  ::)

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2007, 07:52:49 PM »
Here we go again, LOL!

BF's back and angrier than ever!

How long until the calls start pouring in?

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2007, 07:53:40 PM »
Here we go again, LOL!

BF's back and angrier than ever!

How long until the calls start pouring in?

I love it. The pussys get wrecked by me intellectually, so they resort to calling a phone number at an address I've visited once in the last 5 months.  ::)

I better brace myself for Groink attacking a 3 year old pic of me after a night of drinking!!!!!!!!!  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2007, 07:56:25 PM »
Of course you were, Groink. So in 20 years you've managed to put less than 2" on your arms. Pretty good. Why am I not surprised a schmuck like you claims 17" arms at 18. By the way, I wouldn't be calling yourself superior because you've got better arms than me at 18 Groink.

And why would I bother posting a new pic? I could look like Arnold and I'd still get attacked on here. If I'm content with letting 40 year old construction workers who think they're superior because of a pic showing off their massive 18" arm on a message board think they're insulting me, then why bother? You don't bother me, but it's obvious I bother you. I just hope you don't start following me around like you did Adonis for the last 5 months.

Chances are my physique will be better than anything you've ever had by the time I'm 24. I'm 6'2, you're 5'11. I can carry 230+ without a problem on this frame. My arms are as long as most people who are 6'4. When I decide to actually buckle down and bulk towards 220+, it'll be funny to laugh in your face. You, can carry 18" arms and a 37" waist. Congratulations. Sorry if I'm not so eager to pat you on the back like your wife and kid for having "a top 5 physique on a random bodybuilding board"!!!!!

Sure you will ::)  Or, on the other hand, you remain a tall, skinny geek your whole life.

My money's on that.

The fact that you have never posted a pic showing so much as a forearm tells us all we need know about the mighty Nick Hersh.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2007, 07:59:16 PM »

Sure you will ::)  Or, on the other hand, you remain a tall, skinny geek your whole life.

My money's on that.

The fact that you have never posted a pic showing so much as a forearm tells us all we need know about the mighty Nick Hersh.

It's ok though Groink, you'll remain a 40 year old construction worker pulling in a monsterous 50 large for the rest of your life and you can always look back on the 42+ days you spent on a message board in your 40's showing the world you had a great right arm!!!!! Hell, you can even put in your eulogy.

I'm shocked you haven't called in Alex23 or someone to defend you yet. I'm kind of surprised your 65 IQ is firing this well tonight!

Let's see, business and pre-med student or 19" arms at 40 working a construction job and spending my nights posting on a message board that 10-20 regular people post on. What to choose, what to choose? I think I'll take what I got and have 19" arms by the time I'm 24. hahahahaha, yup, you're superior. Great genetics Groink, 2" of muscle in 20+ years. Congrats!!!! ::)

Anyways, I'd love to stay here and argue with a 40 year old guy who's only claim to fame in his entire life is the 19" arms that took him 25 years to build but I've got better things to do. You keep on trucking though, Groink! You might break 19.5" by the time you're 60!!!!

Don't stay up too late fellating the other gimmicks to insults of me that I won't even bother to read tommorow.  ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:50 PM »

i like how you assume that whenever you "decide" to put some size on you'll just blow right up.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2007, 08:06:50 PM »
It's ok though Groink, you'll remain a 40 year old construction worker pulling in a monsterous 50 large for the rest of your life and you can always look back on the 42+ days you spent on a message board in your 40's showing the world you had a great right arm!!!!! Hell, you can even put in your eulogy.

I'm shocked you haven't called in Alex23 or someone to defend you yet. I'm kind of surprised your 65 IQ is firing this well tonight!

Let's see, business and pre-med student or 19" arms at 40 working a construction job and spending my nights posting on a message board that 10-20 regular people post on. What to choose, what to choose? I think I'll take what I got and have 19" arms by the time I'm 24. hahahahaha, yup, you're superior. Great genetics Groink, 2" of muscle in 20+ years. Congrats!!!! ::)

2.5 inches to be exact. And my arms are over 19, closer to 20. It's harder than you think, but what the hell would you know about putting on muscle

Again, why on earth do you even think to have a clue as to what my income is?

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2007, 08:07:48 PM »
Again, why on earth do you even think to have a clue as to what my income is?

keep in mind he mocked me for a while because he thought i was 26 for some reason. i think he pulls stuff out of his ass and then forgets that he just made it up.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2007, 08:10:44 PM »
keep in mind he mocked me for a while because he thought i was 26 for some reason. i think he pulls stuff out of his ass and then forgets that he just made it up.

Ahh, right on time. There's the calvary to fellate Groink because he's doing a terrible job defending himself. I thought it would be Alex23, guess I was wrong this time.  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2007, 08:11:46 PM »
. I can carry 230+ without a problem on this frame.

I'm sure youv'e had bigger guys that that on top of you.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2007, 08:13:24 PM »
Ahh, right on time. There's the calvary to fellate Groink because he's doing a terrible job defending himself. I thought it would be Alex23, guess I was wrong this time.  ;D

you seem to have an obsession with scrotums and giving guys oral sex. there anything you'd like to tell us?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2007, 08:14:00 PM »

Defend myself?

against a little pee-on like you?

hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Jeezus christ Nicky, your whole fucking life is one big meltdown, isn't it?

PS i just noticed you edited a response to point out you type faster than me.  really got me there...brutal ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2007, 08:17:40 PM »
Defend myself?

against a little pee-on like you?

hahahahahahahahahahahaa!!!!

Jeezus christ Nicky, your whole fucking life is one big meltdown, isn't it?

PS i just noticed you edited a response to point out you type faster than me.  really got me there...brutal ::)

Meltdown? Hardly. The funny thing is Groink, when I close this window showing Getbig, you guys won't enter my mind until I decide to come back and read this site again. You're probably fuming and smashing your keyboard because I'm not proclaiming you the world's greatest bodybuilder for adding 2.5" of muscle to your stubby arms over 25 years. It pains me, it really does.  ::)

you seem to have an obsession with scrotums and giving guys oral sex. there anything you'd like to tell us?

Not at all. But hey, remember when you admitted you were a homosexual right in the midst of your Mayhem meltdown?  ;D

He's massive these days...

Great improvement from 2-3 years ago.  ::)

He's so ugly, he hides his face whenever he can.

Pics over a year old and the face was blurred out because I showed it to Rude Buoy long before I put it on Getbig.  It's funny that a grown male Jew like you Professional seems intent on telling me how attractive I am. You must read a lot of Cosmopolitan. ;)

Not looking bad in that pic for 6'2 at 19 and barely 200 pounds. A regular Arnold in the making.

Anyways 8 am lab and I'm sure I'm going to lose sleep over you guys!! hahahaha, wait. Nope! Good night.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2007, 08:21:20 PM »
Meltdown? Hardly. The funny thing is Groink, when I close this window showing Getbig, you guys won't enter my mind until I decide to come back and read this site again. You're probably fuming and smashing your keyboard because I'm not proclaiming you the world's greatest bodybuilder for adding 2.5" of muscle to your stubby arms over 25 years. It pains me, it really does.  ::)

Not at all. But hey, remember when you admitted you were a homosexual right in the midst of your Mayhem meltdown?  ;D

Pics over a year old and the face was blurred out because I showed it to Rude Buoy long before I put it on Getbig.  It's funny that a grown male Jew like you Professional seems intent on telling me how attractive I am. You must read a lot of Cosmopolitan. ;)

Again....you are small and ugly.  I am big and very good looking.

You can jump up and down 65,000 times and then tell us "you don't care" and the above sentence will still be true.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2007, 08:22:46 PM »
Again....you are small and ugly.  I am big and very good looking.

You can jump up and down 65,000 times and then tell us "you don't care" and the above sentence will still be true.

Yes Groink, all the women who come after me without me having to go after them and all the countless people who come up to me to tell me I love my smile are wrong and a 40 year old man with a grudge against me is right. hahahaha, oh brother. Do you actually think your opinion insulting? Those little nip eyes you got in that pic with that shit-eating smile you're rocking says wonders about how good looking you are!!!  ::)

I'm still laughing that a 40 year old man who I didn't have a problem with until last week is this angry at a message board personality. Better make sure your wife tells you not once, but three times how great your arms are tonight!