Author Topic: More of the facts Bum was waiting for: Gonzales lied to Congress. Again.  (Read 1193 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
<< "AG [Attorney General] has given additional thought to the San Diego situation and now believes that we should adopt a plan" that would lead to her [Carol Lam's] removal if she "balks" at immigration reform  >> - email from Kyle Sampson, June 1, 2006

<< I did not make the decisions about who should or should not be asked to resign. >> - prepared written testimony from Alberto Gonzales submitted to Congress this weekend in advance of his scheduled hearing, April 2007

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/story?id=3046651&page=1

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The weeklong Beach Bukkake guilt facial fest continues.

Today's forehead bank shot brought to you courtest of ribonucleic, the leader in Beach Bukkake goodness.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V

Today's forehead bank shot brought to you courtest of ribonucleic, the leader in Beach Bukkake goodness.

Maybe it just depends on what the meaning of "make" is.  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Bump for denial yawning.

Beach Bum has been quiet lately.  Perhaps after all that yawning he finally fell asleep.

Purge_WTF

The proof is adding up. Gonzales is like one of those little shit-nuggets that won't flush.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
Bump for denial yawning.

Beach Bum has been quiet lately.  Perhaps after all that yawning he finally fell asleep.

Didn't he already acknowledge a theoretical possibility that Gonzales had been slightly less than 100% truthful in his earlier statements?

Which, if borne out, would mean that everyone who had said he was guilty months ago had made an extremely lucky guess::)

Bah... "this honors the unworthy". Beating up on Bum for blind partisanship is like kicking a starving rat rooting through one's trash. The rat is in the grip of a compulsion and is too stupid to try anything else.

So you can either ignore the rat and let it pursue its pathetic existence...

Or - as I hope will be the case soon after tomorrow - you can throw out the trash.  :)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

LOL!!! I'm sorry Beach, but that's the funniest ownage I've heard this year!