Author Topic: ** Having surgery next Friday----- while on cycle  (Read 5934 times)

trab

• Getbig V
Re: ** Having surgery next Friday----- while on cycle
« Reply #50 on: April 21, 2007, 02:21:01 PM »
Trap theres something wrong with you.

Your not the first to notice ;D

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
« Reply #51 on: April 21, 2007, 02:23:01 PM »
people mistake my sarcasm and blaten disregard for normality..... conformity? hell no....Im me--- thats that.... I will give my last time yo any worthy man...black or white ---- I have a low low tolerance for ignorance and laziness....white of black, greean or red
ah yeah Im a voodo child

uckmo

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: April 21, 2007, 03:27:52 PM »
people mistake my sarcasm and blaten disregard for normality..... conformity? hell no....Im me--- thats that.... I will give my last time yo any worthy man...black or white ---- I have a low low tolerance for ignorance and laziness....white of black, greean or red

He may be a good guy and thats great and may know what he's talking about in life.BUt he is no spelling bee champion.. ;D

Overload

• Getbig V
  • KO Artist
« Reply #53 on: April 21, 2007, 03:32:58 PM »
Precisely "I hate ALL worthless..  ;) 

Race thing can get a little weird for me at times. But most People dont  'scriminate against Asian gals so much; more of a parade of dogs tailing her in the mall when we meet up.
Take me to their --- villiage she said... ??? ;D Say a prayer first huh?

Take care of the knee.  Ditch that Hydro as soon as your able. Narcotics are not to be respected, they are to be feared. There is no negotiating w/ them. Trust me.

i think all men like asian women, there is just something about them we all love!!!

the village part still cracks me up when i think about it...lol

i'm good with drugs, never had a problem ditching anything. i'm just taking them at night and once the pain fades some more i'll throw them away. the knee is feeling much better!

8)

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: April 21, 2007, 04:22:57 PM »
i think all men like asian women, there is just something about them we all love!!!

8)

Racism? When I go fast food w/ wife and kid, and there's young black girl workn behind the counter,serving our food up,
(this has happened Too many times to be coincidence)  They'll PILE on the fries or sides to just overflowing! :) & Big smile to go With it.
Must be  'cause I'm clearly not a white supremacist. Anyway, what If I was married to a Black girl? They throw on extra sandwiches ;D?

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: April 21, 2007, 06:35:42 PM »

i'm good with drugs, never had a problem ditching anything. i'm just taking them at night and once the pain fades some more i'll throw them away. the knee is feeling much better!

8)

i personally like asian women cause there short and they have tight small pussies  ;D

this is do to the asian men ( from what I was told by A asian women I dated ) have small dicks.

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: April 21, 2007, 06:51:55 PM »

i personally like asian women cause there short and they have tight small pussies  ;D

this is do to the asian men ( from what I was told by A asian women I dated ) have small dicks.

:) What da ya expect from 100-120lb women :P

Want funny? In the restrooms, at the urinal, the Asian dudes are allways tryin to get a look @ my unit...
They want to know if the rumors are true. It gets embarrassing. I mean downright practically stick their heads over the top of the urinal!
I Ought to give  'em a pressure wash. :o

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #57 on: April 21, 2007, 07:40:12 PM »
LOL what Im worried about trap is if your letting them look LOL  ;D

bassmaster

• Getbig II
« Reply #58 on: April 21, 2007, 10:13:17 PM »
Asian women have tight pussies, but what up with the nipples?

most are nice but a couple of girls had small areolas and big ass nipps, not that im complaining but seems  common among the asians

trab give them a peek next time.. "GODZILLA"

trab

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: April 22, 2007, 03:58:20 AM »
LOL what Im worried about trap is if your letting them look LOL  ;D

Dude, It gets even worsN that!.. At the big trendy BKK (Bangkok) night clubs, In the fully decked out luzury bathrooms, they got Towel Boys at the door & sink who turn the water on an off 4 ya of course, hand out towels etc...

But you know that feeling you get when someones RIGHT behind ya? Well, imagine while your takin' a leak, and, next thing you know, Towel Boy is given ya a neck massage! :-X ::) :o   I  F'n jumped so bad I prolly pissed the both of us.
It's Standard Operating Procedure there. Theyz a bit not quite right, but their girls are awesome. Anyway, they got a crew of about 5 in there dressed up like formal waiters. They even FLUSH-4-U! ::)
Dude, after that I set a new PR for holding a piss!

So now U been warned, when you head on over. Practice your backward elbow strikes for weeks prior, and I'll teach you enough Thai to tell  'em to get the F away!!!

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: April 22, 2007, 06:17:00 AM »
Dude, It gets even worsN that!.. At the big trendy BKK (Bangkok) night clubs, In the fully decked out luzury bathrooms, they got Towel Boys at the door & sink who turn the water on an off 4 ya of course, hand out towels etc...

But you know that feeling you get when someones RIGHT behind ya? Well, imagine while your takin' a leak, and, next thing you know, Towel Boy is given ya a neck massage! :-X ::) :o   I  F'n jumped so bad I prolly pissed the both of us.
It's Standard Operating Procedure there. Theyz a bit not quite right, but their girls are awesome. Anyway, they got a crew of about 5 in there dressed up like formal waiters. They even FLUSH-4-U! ::)
Dude, after that I set a new PR for holding a piss!

So now U been warned, when you head on over. Practice your backward elbow strikes for weeks prior, and I'll teach you enough Thai to tell  'em to get the F away!!!

LOL, I hate!! those bathroom attendents, that would drive me crazy in BKK, I needs my space.  In Chicago I was in one and it had an attendent.  This bathroom was so small to begin with the guy was sitting in a chair right behind you when you pissed!!  I like some privacey, them dudes are a pain in the ass, no unnecessary males should be in the bathroom its creepy.  Im sure they just trying to make a living, but some things from the past should just....pass.
RUSH LYRICS

"A Passage To Bangkok"

Our first stop is in Bogota
To check Colombian fields
The natives smile and pass along
A sample of their yield
Sweet Jamaican pipe dreams
Golden Acapulco nights
Then Morocco, and the East
Fly by morning light

[Chorus:]
We're on the train to Bangkok
Aboard the Thailand Express
We'll hit the stops along the way
We only stop for the best

Wreathed in smoke in Lebanon
We burn the midnight oil
The fragrance of Afghanistan
Rewards a long day's toil
Pulling into Katmandu
Smoke rings fill the air
Perfumed by a Nepal night
The Express gets you there

[Chorus]

SPRINKFSU

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: April 22, 2007, 07:49:09 AM »
I would rather have a chick attendent in there with me and helping me shake the last drop and then give me a towel that would be worth a tip.

Slintowin

• Competitors II
  • Getbig II
  • I saw you just the other day my how you have grow
« Reply #62 on: April 22, 2007, 09:08:14 AM »
Be very careful my friend your blood will be thick like mud best of luck to you

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: April 22, 2007, 05:02:17 PM »
Big Dawg you get married yet?

4thAD

« Reply #64 on: April 22, 2007, 06:07:37 PM »
He may be a good guy and thats great and may know what he's talking about in life.BUt he is no spelling bee champion.. ;D

Yeah your right! LMFAO John's good to go and I don't think he's a racist. Sarcastic - Yes Racist - No