Author Topic: Branch Warren & Desmond Miller 4 weeks out!  (Read 10905 times)

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
Re: Branch Warren & Desmond Miller 4 weeks out!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 06:16:06 AM »
what is wrong with branch's bi's??

maybe a little Palumboism starting...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 06:21:44 AM »
WTF are you talking about??? Are you suggesting he just ate and drank a gallon of water before goin out to pose ???

no, but guys stay very hydrated in the offseason and are very empty onstage when they compete.  If it was one of D_minus' first guest posings, maybe he wasn't aware of the need to pop a diuretic before getting up there.  Or sucking in his belly, as the first pic of him exhaling will be pwning him on message boards for the next 40 years. 

His lines, shape, genetics, completely pwn a seasoned pro like Branch, and he's 4 weeks out from a very stressful show, with the pressure of being a MD cover boy in NYC all weighing on him. 

That being said, he NEEDS to get the gyno fixed and learn to control that belly.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 06:27:31 AM »
no, but guys stay very hydrated in the offseason and are very empty onstage when they compete.  If it was one of D_minus' first guest posings, maybe he wasn't aware of the need to pop a diuretic before getting up there.  Or sucking in his belly, as the first pic of him exhaling will be pwning him on message boards for the next 40 years. 

His lines, shape, genetics, completely pwn a seasoned pro like Branch, and he's 4 weeks out from a very stressful show, with the pressure of being a MD cover boy in NYC all weighing on him. 

That being said, he NEEDS to get the gyno fixed and learn to control that belly.

I have a bad feeling his gut won't go away by the time the show is here though. I hope he doesn't ruin his look like so many newcomers have. He shold do like Cormier, Flex and other guys did and put the size on over time, he isn't that old is he?
I

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 06:28:58 AM »

Damn you're right I didn't even notice the gyno. The more cut he gets the more it will show. After this show he needs to get in touch witht that gyno expert Dave has been plugging. (i.e. Paco Bautista)

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 06:33:34 AM »
I don't think his waist is too big it just that his lat width doesn't give the illusion that it is really small like Victor's does. He definitely has added to the lats some since Nationals.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 06:39:59 AM »
Damn!! Desmond improved his waist... :'(

His Gyno looks about the same though, we will find out for sure come contest time.
I

Petrucci

• Getbig IV
  • Team Kratos!!!
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 06:42:23 AM »
he is good but i dont see why he is any better (or have better potential) then Victor, Phil and Melvin for example
!

swilkins1984

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 06:45:40 AM »

His waist isn't bigger. Look at the obliques and you'll see unlike Nationals that they are not yet visible from the front. He's got more fat and water to lose and when he does the waist will look like Nationals.

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 07:11:02 AM »
desmond had good leg's for nat's ,now he has some serious wheel's.

StillTippin

• Getbig III
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 07:49:48 AM »
Damn you're right I didn't even notice the gyno. The more cut he gets the more it will show. After this show he needs to get in touch witht that gyno expert Dave has been plugging. (i.e. Paco Bautista)
I must have missed that.  Got a link to where dave is plugging this guy?  I wanna read up on him if I can.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 11:30:41 AM »
Damn, Branch looks awesome! Every inch of him is vascular, including his scalp!! Striations in his quads, split in his biceps, shredded abs and obliques. No serratus in sight, which has gone extinct since the introduction of GH. :(

I think he looks old because of genetics. Look at Ronnie. He takes about 50 doctor prescribed pills a day to maintain his already poor health from declining and looks great for 43 or whatever he is now. Smooth skin, few wrinkles. Ain't all drugs in this case.

Desmond has great limbs. His torso sucks and that torn lat looks like my worst nightmare.
~

El Guapo

• Getbig III
  • Don't hate me cause I'm beautiful
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 11:52:53 AM »
I don't think his waist is too big it just that his lat width doesn't give the illusion that it is really small like Victor's does. He definitely has added to the lats some since Nationals.

I'm sorry man but I just dont see it. He does not have any standout bodyparts and his waist looks like a square box. I dont see the pleasing lines that 240 talks about.

what is wrong with branch's bi's??

maybe a little Palumboism starting...

ummmm nothing reaaly looks different. His arms have always been sub par.

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 01:09:43 PM »
You guys can trash on Branch all you want but where's another pro bodybuilder who has as much mass as him and NO GUT?! He's the only one.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 01:16:51 PM »
i believe desmond will be a top 5 bber eventually. he will be like branch.. a guy that makes it to the top but you don't know how long he will stay there.
irongearco.com

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 01:21:51 PM »
Desmond's got some big ass legs.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 01:31:21 PM »
Branch is a walking heart-attack.. .damn.

Wow!! first thing I thought.  That's some scary shit

Karl Kox

• Getbig V
  • There's no Kayfabe in the business anymore.
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 02:09:01 PM »
Branch is a walking heart-attack.. .damn.

LOL ya I agree

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 08:34:05 PM »
Desmond has done a good job of bringing his gut up to the pro level

tweeter has spoken the correct. 

Spicy Shushi

• Getbig III
  • KNOW HOMO?
« Reply #43 on: April 18, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »
Branch looks frighteningly unhealthy.

Desmond looks great for 4 weeks out in terms of condition and his wheels, but he definitely has huge issues with his taper and that will hold him back from the big boys. He could win in NY, but I think he'll have problems when moving up to the bigger boys, like Phil did. Not saying he isn't a great bb, but that's a structural issue that I'm not sure he can fix. Time will tell.
Enjoy your dish...

Alex23

« Reply #44 on: April 18, 2007, 09:15:28 PM »
Miller time in NYC if he gets as conditioned as Branch. Desmond's muscle size is probably going to take down Melvin. This guy is basically Ronnie's physique meets Victor's physique with none of the flaws. With more back development he is going to be damn tough to beat.

Boom. You stole my post ;D

Alex23

« Reply #45 on: April 18, 2007, 09:16:39 PM »

You're an idiot.

Out of scale out of ratio... 6 weeks out..

Want some icecream?

Alex23

« Reply #46 on: April 18, 2007, 09:18:12 PM »
I'm a libertarian so I am all in favour of letting Branch do his thing and live his life as he wants.

He's killing himself though.  I won't be naive enough to say anything else.  Just like leagues of young adults who like to party.  They may rationalize their behaviour in any manner they feel is appropriate, but the truth remains, they are killing themselves.

*party = mainline meth and coke.

Are you a fucking doctor? how do you fucking know? You're just going with the flow "he's unhealthy!!! he's unhealthy!!!!" yelling like a bitch.

Thruth = you don't know Squat up there in mothafuckin kannadda...

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #47 on: April 18, 2007, 09:22:00 PM »

Are you a fucking doctor? how do you fucking know? You're just going with the flow "he's unhealthy!!! he's unhealthy!!!!" yelling like a bitch.

agreed

bench

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #48 on: April 18, 2007, 09:27:40 PM »

unhealthy or not...he looks like dog shit...

Alex23

« Reply #49 on: April 18, 2007, 09:31:52 PM »
unhealthy or not...he looks like dog shit...

Wow... hold on phone... ("branch, yea "tleilaxutank" (oh brother)  said you look like poopoo.. oh you're retiring because if it? allright, have a good one")

you just cleared things up...