Author Topic: this gimmick situation is getting retarded  (Read 4161 times)

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: this gimmick situation is getting retarded
« Reply #25 on: April 17, 2007, 10:23:46 PM »

You lost us all weeks ago..  ???  ???

seriously. yeah i'm sure kiwi is the sole reason there were no gimmicks and without him that's why they flood in. it has nothing to do with a general chaotic feel in here while mods come and go, or the fact that the last few weeks have been a massive upspike in people 'exposing' and being especially vicious to each other.

honestly it's like claiming that the president is at fault for inflation or education advancement. minor effects maybe but he doesn't wield that kind of power.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #26 on: April 17, 2007, 10:46:34 PM »
seriously. yeah i'm sure kiwi is the sole reason there were no gimmicks and without him that's why they flood in. it has nothing to do with a general chaotic feel in here while mods come and go, or the fact that the last few weeks have been a massive upspike in people 'exposing' and being especially vicious to each other.

honestly it's like claiming that the president is at fault for inflation or education advancement. minor effects maybe but he doesn't wield that kind of power.

God what a narrow mind you have!

A skillful person knows how to take power when there's no one to give it or none to take, Zach.

Go ahead and insult me. I'll check back in later ;D

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 06:08:09 AM »

You lost us all weeks ago..  ???  ???

Didn't most of this start with you? :)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 06:20:11 AM »
okay, i give up. i can't keep track of all these accounts. between minuteman, gimmic, noc, professional, enigma, apparently heckler, who knows who else, only a few of which do i know the users of, i just can't keep up with things any more.

this is almost as bad as back when getbig let guests post, there's no way to know who the fuck you're talking to.

I agree 100%. to many people you never heard of just coming in guns blazing, makes you wonder why the frick there so mad.I find now for the most part unless I know how you are I am not posting to you.

I did like the guest posteing feature though because some of the creative insult names would be make you double over laughing.

BillyGuns

• Getbig II
  • I hope you got your tickets to the gun show!
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 06:29:10 AM »
I agree 100%. to many people you never heard of just coming in guns blazing , makes you wonder why the frick there so mad.I find now for the most part unless I know how you are I am not posting to you.

I did like the guest posteing feature though because some of the creative insult names would be make you double over laughing.

genetic phenom

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 06:35:20 AM »
HAHAHAHAHA Dude that was funny good timing.. ;D

noc

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 07:30:33 AM »
brutal pineapple head

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 08:13:36 AM »

Glad to know it wasn't just me who found that hysterical ;D

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 08:14:53 AM »

hi "240". ::)

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 08:17:12 AM »

LOL I used to like when you came accross someone cyber fighting with someone and someone would bag on someones mom and the guy would say "my mom died dick" then about 10 seconds later you would see a post from "dead guys mom" talking about how much a fag her son was...to freaking funny.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 08:22:02 AM »
okay, i give up. i can't keep track of all these accounts. between minuteman, gimmic, noc, professional, enigma, apparently heckler, who knows who else, only a few of which do i know the users of, i just can't keep up with things any more.

this is almost as bad as back when getbig let guests post, there's no way to know who the fuck you're talking to.

Just out of curiosity... who does the gimmick Enigma belong to?  He's kinda brainy.

Peptide Wizard

• Getbig II
  • I know everything.
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 08:23:04 AM »
Just out of curiosity... who's gimmick is the Enigma?  He's kinda brainy.

ok "deedee", you think anyone with an IQ more than there shoe size brainy. ::)

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 08:32:39 AM »
ok "deedee", you think anyone with an IQ more than there shoe size brainy. ::)

"their" not "there".  ::)

And no, that's not true. I liked his posts on the politics board, that's all, so was wondering.  >:(

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 08:38:10 AM »
hes not a gimmick, hes a doctor......

hes posted lots of stuff on the g and o.....

I'm not a doctor but stayed at a Holiday Inn express last night... ;D

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 10:02:05 AM »
I agree 100%. to many people you never heard of just coming in guns blazing, makes you wonder why the frick there so mad.I find now for the most part unless I know how you are I am not posting to you.

it had its moments to be sure, but then you had people who almost never posted under their regular names. or, worse, they'd post under guest names that were extremely similar to actual account names and the whole thing just devolved into absolute chaos.

i like a good free for all board, but only to the point that the members can say whatever they want. you start bringing in all these gimmicks and it just stops being fun.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 10:16:35 AM »
it had its moments to be sure, but then you had people who almost never posted under their regular names. or, worse, they'd post under guest names that were extremely similar to actual account names and the whole thing just devolved into absolute chaos.

i like a good free for all board, but only to the point that the members can say whatever they want. you start bringing in all these gimmicks and it just stops being fun.
See thats where the guest feature was best, 90% of the time it was a regular just busting balls. I do think the gimmics ruin the crediability of normal back and forth. It's like when your having a cyber argument and someone uses the Gimmic to help in the attack thats just sad...Recently I think some of the old dogs around here have started gimmics to start fresh or rehash grudges or release information without it being linked to the person they really are...again sad.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 10:36:41 AM »
i just busted a nut looking in the sex board. :D

some gimmicks are funny, but ones like the professional and dvsgod are awful unfunny fucks.