Author Topic: My First Clue about my new board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 3510 times)

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: My First Clue about my new board!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2007, 11:36:54 AM »
so much more than what, kiwi? i'm serious here. how do you know what i'm doing with my life? you don't, and that's the funny part. while you've been babbling about some grand scheme and what you'll do "tomorrow", i've already been doing mine and it's been going steadily for the past 16 months. and it's going damn well. i just don't talk about it here.

I just wanted to show you how it feels, my friend.

No, I don't think you lead a humble lifestyle or anything like that - I think you could be anything, literally.

But I just wanted to show you, how it feels, when people presume other things about people based on only part of the whole story (or perhaps, even no story).

You've been acting like you know me for the last 3 weeks because you read my PMs that I sent to someone who wasn't you. And now you think you know me?

Just thought I'd make a point, that's all.

Always Sore

• Getbig V
  • Catch it..Like herpes!
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2007, 11:38:34 AM »
Haha you are too dangerously close my man. Hope you don't beat me to the whole idea ;D

It's because I am your gimmic account... ;D

Really it's not to hard in the current climate of people wanting there 15 min of fame that people want to be part of the "thing". Look around here people what happens when someone new attacks the first thing we who have been here some time call him a noob and send him packing. They already have people who's job it is is to play peoples characters in online games to power them up. Why not have a core group of people in a online community that have a goal or direction then let others try to get in on the inner circle and once inside help shape where it goes?

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »

I told you not to come out in public >:(

That's it, we're going to have a 'real' fight like Edward Norton and Brad Pitt have in The Fight Club.

Com'on bitch, let's dance >:(

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2007, 11:44:52 AM »

Really it's not to hard in the current climate of people wanting there 15 min of fame that people want to be part of the "thing". Look around here people what happens when someone new attacks the first thing we who have been here some time call him a noob and send him packing. They already have people who's job it is is to play peoples characters in online games to power them up. Why not have a core group of people in a online community that have a goal or direction then let others try to get in on the inner circle and once inside help shape where it goes?
TRUE INDEED LISTEN PEOPLE GO TO OXYGEN BARS....SO WHOS TO SAY THAT KIWIOLS IDEA SUCKS GO FOR IT KIWIOL....THE ONLY FAILURE IN LIFE IS A CHANCE  NOT TAKEN....

AS im working on this cool idea send me a check for 100,000 and you can be my silent partner its called get this THE INTERNET.. ;D  
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2007, 11:48:42 AM »
TRUE INDEED LISTEN PEOPLE GO TO OXYGEN BARS....SO WHOS TO SAY THAT KIWIOLS IDEA SUCKS GO FOR IT KIWIOL....THE ONLY FAILURE IN LIFE IS A CHANCE  NOT TAKEN....

AS im working on this cool idea send me a check for 100,000 and you can be my silent partner its called get this THE INTERNET.. ;D 

Dan if you pair up with bigmc, Oxygen alone won't be what people suck in the bar :D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 18, 2007, 11:56:46 AM »
Dan if you pair up with bigmc, Oxygen alone won't be what people suck in the bar :D
sorry kiwiol my boat doesnt swim that river >:( Plus ill be busy creating the internet.... ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #31 on: April 18, 2007, 12:07:29 PM »
sorry kiwiol my boat doesnt swim that river

But I heard your issues have swam down another man's exhaust :D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2007, 12:14:37 PM »
But I heard your issues have swam down another man's exhaust :D
kiwiol that was like 10 or 15 years min ago no reason to rehash it  ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2007, 12:19:23 PM »
kiwiol that was like 10 or 15 years min ago no reason to rehash it  ;D

Fine. Should I start describing your forehead? :D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 18, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »
Fine. Should I start describing your forehead? :D
Why not next thing you know youre moms gonna log on and talk about my big cock.. ;D
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #35 on: April 18, 2007, 12:24:28 PM »
Why not next thing you know youre moms gonna log on and talk about my big cock.. ;D

Hahahahaha OK 'Dan18' ::)

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 18, 2007, 12:34:07 PM »
Hahahahaha OK 'Dan18' ::)
translation--shit that was a good one and i have no real come back..
p

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #37 on: April 18, 2007, 12:35:45 PM »
translation--shit that was a good one and i have no real come back..

Trust me, I have no wish to shit or cum on your back ;D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 18, 2007, 12:39:33 PM »
Trust me, I have no wish to shit or cum on your back ;D
at least my arms are long enough to wipe it off, thats the only reason you're bald you cant reach you're head..
p

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #39 on: April 18, 2007, 01:15:23 PM »
I just wanted to show you how it feels, my friend.

No, I don't think you lead a humble lifestyle or anything like that - I think you could be anything, literally.

But I just wanted to show you, how it feels, when people presume other things about people based on only part of the whole story (or perhaps, even no story).

You've been acting like you know me for the last 3 weeks because you read my PMs that I sent to someone who wasn't you. And now you think you know me?

Just thought I'd make a point, that's all.

i don't know you and i don't really care to. my point is that you are making assumptions about the part of my life you don't see, while i am making comments about the part of your life i DO see.

i don't presume to know what you do when you're offline as you attempted to do with me. rather, i made an observation about your conduct on these boards. you have made phone calls to people, told them about deep feelings for them, sent long messages to ron saying you care about the V like it was your godchild, claimed to be able to make a man cry by simply telling him something about himself, said you were in love.

you posted a PM from nordic (though you made a piss poor attempt to erase his name) where he said "hey if you're in CT you've got a friend here" and then said it was proof that strangers were sending you personal information. do you have ANY idea how many people have told me what city they're in and that if i'm ever in the area i'd have a drinking buddy? hundreds. i'd be willing to bet i have someone to meet up with in all 50 states and about 20 countries.

you aren't special. you're a pseudo-intellectual trying to act smart by typing a lot. the sooner you realize this the happier you'll be.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #40 on: April 18, 2007, 01:34:30 PM »
Kiwol, any chance you can lay off the parentheses so much?
$

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #41 on: April 18, 2007, 02:55:50 PM »
I'm in the greatest of moods ever bitches, so I've decided to take you all through another show that's going to be way better than the one I produced before (in my defense, it was a solo first attempt and I had no prior experience)

Except, this show is going to be the reverse of the first one. I who explained the first one backwards (at least for those of you who saw and understood after my latest posts) after it ended, am now going to take you all through another one which is going be one of the best damn shows ever ;D

With this show, I'll explain it backwards from the end, to it's beginning (like Memento) even though I'll frankly admit it hasn't happened yet.

Anyway, about my new board (which won't be about bodybuilding and which won't therefore compete with Getbig at all):

It's going to be the exact same format, but people are going to be posting under their real names and if they want, pictures. They will have their towns and states display below their avatar.

And they are all going to pay me to let them post.

BTW, frankly speaking I hope at least one of you guys insults me real good for this thread - I'll need to crush someone within a year, by simply saying 'I told you so' ;D

I'll join your website, I actually get a kick out of watching you get crazier by the minute. How much a month and do you accept Paypal or will we need to use our credit or debits? Also, when does it start and why isn't Rude back to modding the V yet?
E

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #42 on: April 18, 2007, 07:13:50 PM »
Kiwol, any chance you can lay off the parentheses so much?

I could give it a try. Can't promise anything though :)