Author Topic: Special Ed & Jimmy Video World Premiere! Tonight at 9PM (ACTIVE)  (Read 11780 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Re: Special Ed & Jimmy Video World Premiere! Tonight at 9PM (ACTIVE)
« Reply #100 on: April 20, 2007, 06:06:47 AM »
sandy cockworth owned pretty bad by fat ed

sandycoosworth

« Reply #101 on: April 20, 2007, 06:14:52 AM »
when ed said we should avoid sandy pussy i thought it was hilarious .... he must have spent 45 minutes planning that one beforehand :D

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #102 on: April 20, 2007, 07:42:26 AM »
dude...he barely knew who you are.....

He even thought that name was pronounced differently & thought you were from  San Diego from the t-shirt

::)

It was pretty pathetic watching you explaining who you were.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #103 on: April 20, 2007, 07:48:56 AM »

HAHAHAHA yes a much uglier version of Dan Aykroyd ;D

we saw your pics

you're a lousy machine :)

E
E

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #104 on: April 20, 2007, 07:55:32 AM »
we saw your pics

you're a lousy machine :)

E

lol

psuedomachine

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #105 on: April 20, 2007, 08:48:51 AM »
He's single; maybe you can ask him out ???

Maybe I can review a video without being biased. I was never a fan of Sandy Coosworth since discovering he doesn't even bodybuild. He has even flamed me a few times. But he did do good on the video considering he was outnumbered and caught off guard.

Now what we all really want to see is part two of you shaking your ass for your black girlfriend. Now that was funny.

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #106 on: April 20, 2007, 08:56:31 AM »
when ed said we should avoid sandy pussy i thought it was hilarious .... he must have spent 45 minutes planning that one beforehand :D

You look like Moby, the techno artist/DJ. Fucking fag look alike. Hope that helps!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #107 on: April 20, 2007, 08:59:17 AM »

Jimmy...nice teeth!  How long did you suck your thumb growing up?

wait a minute....who said you stopped?

well, I'll give you the benefit of doubt....maybe you switched to penis

;)

And here's your proof!
Reservations at Dorsia ?

CRIS

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #108 on: April 20, 2007, 09:07:33 AM »
haha, bout as big as Moby too.

Ain't him?!

Reading these boards for so long and having to go through all of his poor attempts at being a tuff guy and a smart ass 'internet owner', I was very disppointed at the way he projected himself to the camera, eventhough he kinda fell into that interview like someone noted before, but I hardly believe it wasn't his intention to get caught on camera with Ed, though. He seemed to be lurking around Ron and Ed for sometime previous to be called upon by Ron, kinda staring from far away, gaining momentum to when he finally was acknowledged by the guys. So he had plenty of time to plan his wise remarks, and the only one he was capable to was the infamous 'i still could kick your ass', which he throws around here constantly, but said it very fast and barely inteligible to the camera, not even looking the subject of his threat in the eye - what a tuff guy! ::)
Reservations at Dorsia ?

sandycoosworth

« Reply #109 on: April 20, 2007, 09:26:38 AM »
ive had that garrett shirt i was wearing for 4 years now and you can see its still in mint condition ... if anyone else wants a high quality garrett downing shirt they should visit his page

http://www.garrettdowning.com

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #110 on: April 20, 2007, 09:30:06 AM »
Jimmy, the fact that you said your only claim to fame is owning people on the internet makes Ed win.
Squishy face retard

sandycoosworth

« Reply #111 on: April 20, 2007, 09:35:29 AM »
as soon as i mentioned the rumors about ed aka http://www.jasonstern.com giving bad advice to his professional bodybuilder clients regarding their sponsorship contracts, he posted the video

all i wanted was for everyone to see my video ... i won when he posted it :D

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #112 on: April 20, 2007, 09:37:04 AM »
Jimmy, the fact that you said your only claim to fame is owning people on the internet makes Ed win.

He's naver claimed to be anything more...
w

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: April 20, 2007, 09:38:20 AM »
Ain't him?!

Reading these boards for so long and having to go through all of his poor attempts at being a tuff guy and a smart ass 'internet owner', I was very disppointed at the way he projected himself to the camera, eventhough he kinda fell into that interview like someone noted before, but I hardly believe it wasn't his intention to get caught on camera with Ed, though. He seemed to be lurking around Ron and Ed for sometime previous to be called upon by Ron, kinda staring from far away, gaining momentum to when he finally was acknowledged by the guys. So he had plenty of time to plan his wise remarks, and the only one he was capable to was the infamous 'i still could kick your ass', which he throws around here constantly, but said it very fast and barely inteligible to the camera, not even looking the subject of his threat in the eye - what a tuff guy! ::)

yea I see what your saying. In the very beginning of the video he seemed to be waiting to be noticed. Or perhaps he ran upon them unexpectedly and was debating whether or not fight or flight. Even if he had some time to prepare, Special Ed had far more time to prepare since he knew he would be doing interviews on camera and that he might run into his nemisis, Sandy Coosworth. Special Ed had everything on his side even the ability to edit things in his favor. Now I like Special Ed  more than Sandy Coosworth but I have to say there was no clear winner. One could say just getting through an interview without getting owned is ownage.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #114 on: April 20, 2007, 09:42:28 AM »
as soon as i mentioned the rumors about ed aka http://www.jasonstern.com giving bad advice to his professional bodybuilder clients regarding their sponsorship contracts, he posted the video

all i wanted was for everyone to see my video ... i won when he posted it :D

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #115 on: April 20, 2007, 09:44:06 AM »
part two of this video will be far more entertaining

stay tuned getbig brothers

sandycoosworth

« Reply #116 on: April 20, 2007, 09:47:02 AM »
part two of this video will be far more entertaining

stay tuned getbig brothers

jimmy

bigger business

30 beers

4 hookers

and special ed cryign in the trunk

battle after the olypmpia 07

Bigger Business

• Getbig V
  • FKN Gym Wear
« Reply #117 on: April 20, 2007, 09:50:34 AM »
Oh man.......i cant wait

fuck em dumb fat girls

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #118 on: April 20, 2007, 09:58:50 AM »

I thought it was good. 

If the guy was really a pussy, he 1) never would've come out from behind his keyboard and 2) never would've admitted what his aliases are.

I may not like everything he's said in the past, but I give him props for manning up and doing the interview. 

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: April 20, 2007, 10:00:06 AM »

good point cap86, I re watched the video and I think you are right. Sandy Coosworth panicked and confessed on camera. That was pretty bad. A lot of people do that when in front of a camera, its like some kind of weird lie detector. Some people just start to confess. It was self destructive. I might have to give it to Ed now.

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: April 20, 2007, 10:13:15 AM »
ive had that garrett shirt i was wearing for 4 years now and you can see its still in mint condition ... if anyone else wants a high quality garrett downing shirt they should visit his page

http://www.garrettdowning.com

you're not into bodybuilding....but you are into being a gay schmoe

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #121 on: April 20, 2007, 10:23:03 AM »
good point cap86, I re watched the video and I think you are right. Sandy Coosworth panicked and confessed on camera. That was pretty bad. A lot of people do that when in front of a camera, its like some kind of weird lie detector. Some people just start to confess. It was self destructive. I might have to give it to Ed now.

Nah, there's nothing to give. 

If you wanted to say the guy was 'ambushed', then, well, maybe.  But in all fairness to both, all I saw were a couple of guys - in a meeting set up by Ron, the Puppetmaster(!) - just having some good-natured fun. 

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #122 on: April 20, 2007, 10:25:53 AM »
ok, i just watched the video with sound.

i think the "i own people on the internet" as the only thing he does was meant as a joke (i hope).

he asked you if you're "one of them mma guys" and you said no, even though you've repeatedly claimed you were one here.

you saying you could still kick his ass was not even heard by special ed, mostly because you were staring at the floor when you said it.  i think you said that jokingly too.

either way, it didn't seem to be a shit talk fest.  no one owned anyone while on camera.  just seemed like a normal 1 minute conversation.

the owning began when you, jimmy claimed you all but destroyed him on camera when in fact you did nothing, you just said hi with your face down.  i don't get why you had such a boner for him to post this video.  i'm starting to think Ed didn't post it because there was nothing worth posting, not because he was keeping some horrible secret from us.
Deep Tissue Massage

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #123 on: April 20, 2007, 10:26:53 AM »

If you wanted to say the guy was 'ambushed', then, well, maybe.  But in all fairness to both, all I saw were a couple of guys - in a meeting set up by Ron, the Puppetmaster(!) - just having some good-natured fun. 

These fools just don't realize that Ron owns all our souls.  He claps, we jump.  I don't think he was ambushed.  Seemed like jimmy came up to them to meet them.
Deep Tissue Massage

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #124 on: April 20, 2007, 10:28:03 AM »

A person who "owns" someone better be quick to retort and not shit their shorts when away from the laptop.
Squishy face retard