Author Topic: I'm sure it's not that they're trying to hide anything  (Read 558 times)

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
I'm sure it's not that they're trying to hide anything
« on: April 18, 2007, 05:30:23 PM »
The Republican National Committee yesterday turned down congressional demands that it hand over e-mails related to the firings...

[It] deferred... to White House requests that all documents from administration officials who used RNC e-mail accounts first be reviewed by Bush's lawyers. Congress has requested several years' worth of e-mails from top White House advisers, including Karl Rove, as part of its investigation of the prosecutor firings. In letters to the House and Senate Judiciary committees, an RNC lawyer said those documents belong to the White House.

"Recognizing the unique and significant nature of the potential privilege issue raised by the committee's requests, the RNC has agreed to the White House's reasonable request," Robert K. Kelner, an RNC lawyer, wrote to Conyers. Conyers responded that the action was "a clear attempt on the administration's part to delay this process."

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/04/17/AR2007041701984.html?nav=rss_politics

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: I'm sure it's not that they're trying to hide anything
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2007, 09:02:13 PM »
If they belong to the White house, ...shouldn't that, in theory, mean they belong to the American public? ???
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2007, 09:18:01 PM »
they're just checking it so they can put any incrinimating emails on top of the pile.

They would like to save the inevstigators time.

honest.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 09:21:58 PM »
they're just checking it so they can put any incrinimating emails on top of the pile.

They would like to save the inevstigators time.

honest.

I'd buy that  :D
w