Author Topic: Virginia Tech Murders: Cho Seung Hui  (Read 6121 times)

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
Re: Virginia Tech Murders: Cho Seung Hui
« Reply #75 on: April 19, 2007, 07:56:53 PM »
His parents must feel awful.  Not only do they lose a son, but they have to live with the guilt and shame of knowing that he killed 32 people. Hopefully they can overcome this.

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin
« Reply #76 on: April 19, 2007, 09:47:33 PM »
His parents must feel awful.  Not only do they lose a son, but they have to live with the guilt and shame of knowing that he killed 32 people. Hopefully they can overcome this.

yeah, im sure they did nothing to him that might warrant them shouldering the burden of any of this...must have come out of nowhere

::)
its comin today

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #77 on: April 19, 2007, 10:36:59 PM »
the way i see it...its one big conspiracy...Cho was Korean. in reality it was undercover agents who commited the act, then it was pinned on a specifically chosen korean outcast in order to turn public opinion against 'them shady suspicious chinamen' in order to allow for a preemptive invasion of north korea. i could be wrong.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #78 on: April 20, 2007, 10:52:07 AM »
the way i see it...its one big conspiracy...Cho was Korean. in reality it was undercover agents who commited the act, then it was pinned on a specifically chosen korean outcast in order to turn public opinion against 'them shady suspicious chinamen' in order to allow for a preemptive invasion of north korea. i could be wrong.

I'm sure the FBI will come out in a few weeks and say that Cho converted to Islam and wanted to bust a cap in teh infidels. That would make sense, as one of his victims was a jew and two were non practicing muslims. He killed an indian professor, so the FBI will then point to that and say that while training in Pakistan Cho developed a dislike for hindu infidels.  ::)

Migs

• Getbig V
  • THERE WAS A FIRE FIGHT!!!!
« Reply #79 on: April 20, 2007, 06:25:24 PM »
i am sick about hearing this shit.  let's give him and the other idjits more media time

Tombo

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: April 23, 2007, 12:43:19 AM »
yeh well if his girlfreind or 'stalk' interest pushed him this far then yes he was a bitch, but he could of at least just ended himself.. lol