Author Topic: MotherFucking Muslims of all fucking kind.  (Read 7794 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: MotherFucking Muslims of all fucking kind.
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 01:12:42 PM »
hahahahahaa, the funny thing about these 'gay bashers" is that they carry signs around with a dude fuccking another dude with pride, hahahaha, epic repressed fantasies. ;D

I find the sign highly disturbing.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 03:09:14 PM »
I find the sign highly disturbing.
hahahaha, it is disturbing but the thing i find hilarious is that you don't even see ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE carrying things around that are that gay, what does that tell you about these supposedly "straight" people? ;D

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 03:10:29 PM »
hahahaha, it is disturbing but the thing i find hilarious is that you don't even see ACTUAL GAY PEOPLE carrying things around that are that gay, what does that tell you about these supposedly "straight" people? ;D

I can't argue with that... The most flaming homo in west hollywood would never carry around a sign depicting someone taking it in the ass.

Un-fucking believable.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 07:05:29 AM »
Fag do sin. However, when I see a happy couple: that's 2 cocks I won't have to compete with.

Alex do you think sorcery is a sin too. (waiting for Alex to look up sorcery in the bible)  Then we will both burn together...See you there... :D

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 07:09:19 AM »
MisterMagoo and Squadfather, good to hear some support hear. Thanks

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 07:14:16 AM »
MisterMagoo and Squadfather, good to hear some support hear. Thanks
hahahahahaha, i've had that opinion of Fred Phelps and his merry band of scumbags for awhile now, you have to wonder about supposedly "straight" people who carry around signs with two guys fucking on them while they salivate and foam at the mouth, hahahahaha, gayer than strawberry Twizzlers.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 08:05:48 AM »
hahahahahaha, i've had that opinion of Fred Phelps and his merry band of scumbags for awhile now, you have to wonder about supposedly "straight" people who carry around signs with two guys fucking on them while they salivate and foam at the mouth, hahahahaha, gayer than strawberry Twizzlers.

yes, I know,These people are nuts with the signs they make and doing it outside miltary funerals.  Fred Phelps has admitted in Rolling Stone  Magazine that he goes undercover to these wild leather dungeon parties in DC. He then makes brochures and passes them out with pictures of whats going on inside. He actually spends a lot of time doing "research". His conclusion was that although the parties were sinful they were also really exciting and that gays have very exciting sex (which is ridiculously sexists) and that his biggest fear is that married men will find out about how easily accessible this kind of sex is and start sneaking off from their families. This is the type of sex panic that fuels a lot of the right wing. The real issue here is that Fred and his cohorts are the only ones that want to sneak off and have gay sex and are finding the temptation unbearable.

For them to assume every hetero guy would so easliy go gay is proof that he is either gay, highly bisexual, or a sex addict ( I am sure as a result of being sexually molested as a kid) and thinks every straight guy is the same. Total self ownage on an S&M level.

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #32 on: April 27, 2007, 07:22:46 PM »
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136621.350

if i was sarcasm, and thank god im not a racist that lives in a trailer, but if i was him. i would be more then happy to say those are my pics even if they werent mine.

the older pics look more ripped and bigger..... why are you so ashamed of them?

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=143072.msg2020408#msg2020408

happy B-day Hitler........... I'll cap a Jew in you memory.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=136155.msg1930141#msg1930141

come prove me wrong. you can video it too.... bring a friend. i don't care i'll beat you like a black man.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=142213.msg2010340#msg2010340

I saw this video full of monkeys singing "pop lock and suck it" or somehing like that, and i thought to myself why couldn't that fucker that killed all those kids with futures today instead kill all those ugly monkeys in that video, and do society a favor >:(
#

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #33 on: April 27, 2007, 07:55:49 PM »
that's right i'm a racist that lives in a bad ass house :-*

Dude other than having fun with old guys on the net., what the hell do i look like re-searching your whole life @ getbig by going through 4000 + posts  ???

WE BOTH KNOW YOU SAID IT & I GAVE PROOF OF OTHER THINGS LEADING TO YOU SAYING THAT

Anyway I made my points and i'm gonna leave it at that, now that everybody know the reason behind what i'm doing and why. I'll be the bigger "man" and end it here, if you wanna continue go ahead guy.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #34 on: April 27, 2007, 08:05:11 PM »
Alex do you think sorcery is a sin too. (waiting for Alex to look up sorcery in the bible)  Then we will both burn together...See you there... :D

Black magic is a sin.
just push some weight!

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2007, 05:55:44 AM »
as long as idiots like this go too.

I would really love to see Phelps get a serious beating next time he 'protests' outside of a funeral.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2007, 06:23:57 AM »
I would really love to see Phelps get a serious beating next time he 'protests' outside of a funeral.

Word!!
\

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: May 01, 2007, 12:44:35 PM »
Black magic is a sin.

that was for alex23 not the alexxx.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 01, 2007, 12:45:16 PM »

me too, we are on common ground there.