Author Topic: Jamie Eason Appreciation thread (40 pics)  (Read 40166 times)

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
Re: Jamie Eason Appreciation thread (40 pics)
« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2007, 01:42:13 PM »
Note, these jugs are real.  Never compare a real beautiful women to some made up trashy fitness girl...there simply is no comparison.
N

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2007, 01:43:56 PM »
Note, these jugs are real.  Never compare a real beautiful women to some made up trashy fitness girl...there simply is no comparison.

LOL Croatch, no BEAUTIFUL WOMAN would ever be seen with a bag of bones like that kid in the first pic with her

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2007, 01:44:34 PM »
that girl is hot, makes Eason look like cheap hamburger.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2007, 01:50:53 PM »
that girl is hot, makes Eason look like cheap hamburger.

Aren't you guys breaking some sort of law by drooling over that little girl's pictures?

:D
:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2007, 01:52:07 PM »
Aren't you guys breaking some sort of law by drooling over that little girl's pictures?

:D
no law against looking. ;D

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2007, 01:54:16 PM »
no law against looking. ;D

Hormones in milk and chicken have done amazing things to little girls these days, huh?    :o

:)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2007, 01:54:59 PM »

Hormones in milk and chicken have done amazing things to little girls these days, huh?    :o

hahahahaha, monster natural breatsicles.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2007, 02:02:03 PM »

Cheesy
Sorry, they don't give "little" girls jugs like that.  Trust me, she parties.  16 is legal in Vegas. ;)  What an awesome state! ahah
N

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2007, 02:11:39 PM »
gotta agree with croatch, this girl is smoking. something about jamie screams prepubescent boy, with boobs.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2007, 02:12:13 PM »
oh yeah croatch you got anymore pics of this #

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #35 on: April 19, 2007, 02:15:47 PM »
Translation: I prefer fake girls with lower bodyfat than myself.  No hips and a mediocre face.  For you, she's perfect yes.  Sorry, but this girl owns that old used up fake generic fitness girl any day of the week.  Not to mention how much more dick Jamie Eason has probably seen...boatloads..haha  It's amazing how you can put some make up, a tan, and some plastic jugs on a mediocre girl, and bam!  She's "beautiful".  Some have the ability to see through the bullshit.  I always find it amazing how someone can be attracted to trash like that.
More proof below.
Note: No Penoris or fake bags of shit on her chest.  Damn those things must be soft!

Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.  Everyone has their own taste, but I think if we took a poll "your girls" would lose to Jamie :-)  Their faces are pretty, but not model material like Jamie's.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 19, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree on this one.  Everyone has their own taste, but I think if we took a poll "your girls" would lose to Jamie :-)  Their faces are pretty, but not model material like Jamie's.
you do know that the pics posted of jamie are of professional quality correct? and these pics posted of this girl are just some candids?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #37 on: April 19, 2007, 02:28:06 PM »
Their faces are pretty, but not model material like Jamie's.
Define model material...
In the real world, Jamie wouldn't stand a chance as a real model.  "Fitness models" are usually girls with mediocre faces and cosmetic surgery.  I'm a fan of beautiful women, two separate things in this case.  Don't get me wrong, I'd slam Jamie too, right in her 10 year old boy ass..ahahha 
oh yeah croatch you got anymore pics of this #
Actually, I found her on this blog site.  More hot young girls with big jugs than I've ever seen in my life.  There was a link to a zip file with about 300 shots of the one above.  Here's the link.  Be careful though, I went through each year in detail...I've got problems.
http://bustywebshots.blogspot.com/
Go to the archive on the right and click on each year.

Another ridiculous one here.  Pretty much no make up, nice face, and sweet jugs.
N

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #38 on: April 19, 2007, 02:47:32 PM »
what do you guys think of her?
Aside from being old, her face is about a 6-7.  Nothing wrong with that, but compared to some young girl with big ol' titties....there really is no comparison.  Some guys like old women, I personally don't.  Something @20 is just about right.
N

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 19, 2007, 02:55:18 PM »
Aside from being old, her face is about a 6-7.  Nothing wrong with that, but compared to some young girl with big ol' titties....there really is no comparison.  Some guys like old women, I personally don't.  Something @20 is just about right.

IMO these faces are all about a 6.  Also, the one I attached has bigger natural jugs than all except one of the girls in you attached.  I almost feel pedofilic looking at them (I'm 27).  How old are you croach?

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #40 on: April 19, 2007, 03:08:53 PM »
YOU NEED TO BE CRAZY IN THE HEAD IF YOU PREFER TO SPEND A NIGHT FUCKING JAMIE'S BOD OVER THE FOLLOWING BODS,,

CRAZY IN THE HEAD!!

YOU WANT BIG BOOBS IN BED THAT FALLS NATURALLY BUT STILL PERKY OR FIRM DEPENDING ON BRA SIZE,,YOU WANT SOFT ELASTIC PLAYABLE TUMMY,,YOU WANT SOME CURVES AND FOR THAT YOU NEED SOME POSITIVE RATE OF FAT,,

YOU WANT THE GIRL TO BE SOFT AND MOOSHY WITH OUT BEING FAT BUT DEFENITELY NOT SHOWING NO CUTS :D

YOU WANNA PUT YOUR FACE IN HER HAIR,,ARMS AROUND HER TUMMY OR ON HER BOOBS UNDER THE NIGHTY,,AND COCK ATTACHED  TO HER ASS WHILE SPOONING HER,,,AND FEEEEEEEL YOU HAVE A NICE LITTLE WOMAN NEXT TO YOU AND NOT SOME MUSCLE MACHINE

YOU WANNA SEE THAT ASS BOUNCE WHEN SHE WALKS TO PEE AFTER YOU DRILLED HER ;)

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
fallen angel

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 19, 2007, 03:12:28 PM »
YOU NEED TO BE CRAZY IN THE HEAD IF YOU PREFER TO SPEND A NIGHT FUCKING JAMIE'S BOD OVER THE FOLLOWING BODS,,

CRAZY IN THE HEAD!!

YOU WANT BIG BOOBS IN BED THAT FALLS NATURALLY BUT STILL PERKY OR FIRM DEPENDING ON BRA SIZE,,YOU WANT SOFT ELASTIC PLAYABLE TUMMY,,YOU WANT SOME CURVES AND FOR THAT YOU NEED SOME POSITIVE RATE OF FAT,,

YOU WANT THE GIRL TO BE SOFT AND MOOSHY WITH OUT BEING FAT BUT DEFENITELY NOT SHOWING NO CUTS :D

YOU WANNA PUT YOUR FACE IN HER HAIR,,ARMS AROUND HER TUMMY OR ON HER BOOBS UNDER THE NIGHTY,,AND COCK ATTACHED  TO HER ASS WHILE SPOONING HER,,,AND FEEEEEEEL YOU HAVE A NICE LITTLE WOMAN NEXT TO YOU AND NOT SOME MUSCLE MACHINE

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT

;D

Samourai Pizzacat

• Getbig IV
  • Meeoow!!
« Reply #42 on: April 19, 2007, 04:02:47 PM »

CRAZY IN THE HEAD!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT

The 'Captain Caps' monicker is reserved for Lee Priest...don't steal his thunder ... ;D

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #43 on: April 19, 2007, 04:44:41 PM »
IMO these faces are all about a 6.  Also, the one I attached has bigger natural jugs than all except one of the girls in you attached.  I almost feel pedofilic looking at them (I'm 27).  How old are you croach?
Not the main one I posted.  Her face is about a 7-8, but more of an 8.  You can't look great in every photo.
Pedophile, hell no man.  I'm 31 and say it's ok to look at this.  Trust me, if there weren't laws against banging younger women, everyone would be doing it.  That's why there are laws against it.  Kind of like weed and speeding.
Also, in other countries 14 is the legal age of consent.  Hell, in some states in the US 14 is legal.  Granted, it would be a little strange going around with a girl half your age..haha
Oh sorry, I can't make that meeting Frank, I need to pick up my girlfriend.  She gets out of school at 230pm...ahah, but wait until you see her jugs! haha
I could post some shots of my old girlfriend way back in the day when she was @15.  Trust me, everywhere we went older guys would look at her and want to slap those big jugs in their faces.  Don't let society tell you what's right and wrong, that's what I'm here for...so yeah, it's ok.  That girl is 16/17. ;D ;D ;D ;D
N

The Ugly

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 19, 2007, 04:55:56 PM »
I will eventually masturbate to every picture in this thread.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: April 19, 2007, 05:12:05 PM »

CRAZY IN THE HEAD!!

THIS IS WHAT YOU WANT
hahahaha, yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GH15 knows what he's talking about, this guy is a mountain of IFBB muscle AND EVEN HE doesn't like the fitness/bb'er chicks.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 19, 2007, 06:03:40 PM »
Not the main one I posted.  Her face is about a 7-8, but more of an 8.  You can't look great in every photo.
Pedophile, hell no man.  I'm 31 and say it's ok to look at this.  Trust me, if there weren't laws against banging younger women, everyone would be doing it.  That's why there are laws against it.  Kind of like weed and speeding.
Also, in other countries 14 is the legal age of consent.  Hell, in some states in the US 14 is legal.  Granted, it would be a little strange going around with a girl half your age..haha
Oh sorry, I can't make that meeting Frank, I need to pick up my girlfriend.  She gets out of school at 230pm...ahah, but wait until you see her jugs! haha
I could post some shots of my old girlfriend way back in the day when she was @15.  Trust me, everywhere we went older guys would look at her and want to slap those big jugs in their faces.  Don't let society tell you what's right and wrong, that's what I'm here for...so yeah, it's ok.  That girl is 16/17. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Haha I actually agree with you on the age thing...I was joking about the pedofile thing...I'm East Indian after all, so how could I possibly think girls can be too young lol.  My older brother is almost 30 and his wife is 19. 

Now how long ago is "way back in the day" when your girlfriend was 15?  Was it more than 1-2 years ago? :)

The girl in the pic I posted is actually my gf.  I guess I was seeing how she would stack up here...but it's a tough crowd!  I renamed the file "index.jpg" to make it look like I didn't know her.  And to be honest I think most of the girls you posted do you have a 7-8 face...I threw in the 6 since we were debating :)  However, Jamie's face IMO is a solid 9!  :P

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: April 19, 2007, 06:04:33 PM »
The 'Captain Caps' monicker is reserved for Lee Priest...don't steal his thunder ... ;D

My bad--is that already Lee Priest's joke?  I'm new to this board, didnt know that

dknole

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 19, 2007, 06:06:02 PM »
can someone ask her if she realizes that her right boob is higher than the left boob?

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #49 on: April 19, 2007, 07:30:11 PM »
Haha I actually agree with you on the age thing...I was joking about the pedofile thing...I'm East Indian after all, so how could I possibly think girls can be too young lol.  My older brother is almost 30 and his wife is 19.

Now how long ago is "way back in the day" when your girlfriend was 15?  Was it more than 1-2 years ago? Smiley

The girl in the pic I posted is actually my gf.  I guess I was seeing how she would stack up here...but it's a tough crowd!  I renamed the file "index.jpg" to make it look like I didn't know her.  And to be honest I think most of the girls you posted do you have a 7-8 face...I threw in the 6 since we were debating Smiley  However, Jamie's face IMO is a solid 9!  Tongue
Can I have your brother's autograph?  haha
I was 19 when my gf was 15.  Damn, she was hot and with some big ol' titties and no stomach.  Life is downhill from there, at least in the ass department.
I would never post a shot of my girlfriend on here, funny cause I had a feeling she was your gf.  She was probably hotter at 19...haha
Jamie's face is a 7 at best.  That is being generous.  Thin lips, sunked face, just plain mediocre, to be completely honest.  I wish I could perceive mediocrity as beauty...I'd be banging 10's all day long. ;D
N