Author Topic: peace out  (Read 1193 times)

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
peace out
« on: April 20, 2007, 05:27:29 PM »
take care.

America will prevail in the long run.
Valhalla awaits.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: peace out
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 05:29:30 PM »
 ???
S

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 05:33:31 PM »
Did Cav work at Johnson Space Center :-\

America prevails!!!!  :D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 08:56:14 PM »
America will stay until our goals are met, then withdraw.

The group in power there will be brutal for 6 months, then things will be back to normal.

US world position will be stronger.

many people will die quickly, years before ttheir bodies would have given out naturally.

It is how things are.  We can bitch about it on forums, but nothing will change.  Bush will keep us in until our goals are met.  We move out, they correct themselves.  period.  Dems know this, which is why they don't vote to end this war instantly.

The topic is old and tired.  The war will end when the powers decide.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 09:39:42 PM »
Did Cav work at Johnson Space Center :-\

America prevails!!!!  :D
yeah he was the mexican contractor "YO GRINGOS I NEED SUM WORK ESSAYS"

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2007, 06:58:36 AM »
America will stay until our goals are met, then withdraw.

The group in power there will be brutal for 6 months, then things will be back to normal.

US world position will be stronger.

many people will die quickly, years before ttheir bodies would have given out naturally.

It is how things are.  We can bitch about it on forums, but nothing will change.  Bush will keep us in until our goals are met.  We move out, they correct themselves.  period.  Dems know this, which is why they don't vote to end this war instantly.

The topic is old and tired.  The war will end when the powers decide.

first smart thing you have said in a long time...think you could organize your side to drop the subject? I say we shoot for a whole week with no mention of the war in iraq.....I'll play
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2007, 07:13:28 AM »
first smart thing you have said in a long time...think you could organize your side to drop the subject? I say we shoot for a whole week with no mention of the war in iraq.....I'll play

okay.  But first - will you please sack up and agree the war was waged primarily for oil?

Will you please just look at the 50 to 75 trillion of oil under their sands and agree that it wasn't a MINOR consideration?

That stuff about 'we are there FIRST to rescue the iraqi people - oil is a small part of it' gets so fcking old.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #7 on: April 21, 2007, 07:17:25 AM »
okay.  But first - will you please sack up and agree the war was waged primarily for oil?

Will you please just look at the 50 to 75 trillion of oil under their sands and agree that it wasn't a MINOR consideration?

That stuff about 'we are there FIRST to rescue the iraqi people - oil is a small part of it' gets so fcking old.

I am going to hold you to this agreement...no war after this...We are there for oil but not the primary reason...we are there for our security, one that comes with having a stronghold in SWA. Helping the Iraqis get that is going to help us...we do need the oil also but that is a secondary reason...ok no more war for one week?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2007, 07:20:04 AM »
I am going to hold you to this agreement...no war after this...We are there for oil but not the primary reason...we are there for our security, one that comes with having a stronghold in SWA. Helping the Iraqis get that is going to help us...we do need the oil also but that is a secondary reason...ok no more war for one week?

Rock n roll.