Author Topic: How the hell did dballin247 get blue stars  (Read 3447 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: How the hell did dballin247 get blue stars
« Reply #25 on: April 24, 2007, 03:29:28 PM »
he deletet his pics from the pics board,and what shows has he done were are those pics anyone can compete and still look like shit look at vince..

hahahahahaha......Epic star jealousy, Yeah I look like Vince ::).    I can't really post my contest pics because the banners is the Background clearly give away what shows they were, and the fact that I won them doesn't make it too hard to look up my personal info.  After all of the stalkers on this board showed their true colors calling BF, do you really think I am going to give you an in to call me? 

You say you could care less about stars but start a thread about mine.  OK ::)  PM your info to Ron, If you want them. 

Say all you want about me though, it just shows that you are a hater.  My info has already been verified by Ron.  Get over it.

\

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #26 on: April 24, 2007, 03:32:18 PM »

hahahahahaha......Epic star jealousy, Yeah I look like Vince ::).    I can't really post my contest pics because the banners is the Background clearly give away what shows they were, and the fact that I won them doesn't make it too hard to look up my personal info.  After all of the stalkers on this board showed their true colors calling BF, do you really think I am going to give you an in to call me? 

You say you could care less about stars but start a thread about mine.  OK ::)  PM your info to Ron, If you want them. 

Say all you want about me though, it just shows that you are a hater.  My info has already been verified by Ron.  Get over it.

get over yourself man im not impressed ive done my shows won a few as well keep your stars if it makes you feel warm inside. again anyone can do a show post a pic and block out the banner .....
p

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #27 on: April 24, 2007, 03:34:52 PM »
get over yourself man im not impressed ive done my shows won a few as well keep your stars if it makes you feel warm inside. again anyone can do a show post a pic and block out the banner .....

::)  Ok keep making excuses.  Dan Bagnole, you can keep on loving me with your threads, but I'm done with you.  Next.

Do you get pissed when a co-worker gets a raise and you don't.  Try not to kick your dog either man.  It's just the internet.
\

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 24, 2007, 03:42:20 PM »
::)  Ok keep making excuses.  Dan Bagnole, you can keep on loving me with your threads, but I'm done with you.  Next.

Do you get pissed when a co-worker gets a raise and you don't.  Try not to kick your dog either man.  It's just the internet.
your the one pming me bitch i did what i wanted i got you bent outa shape and i call bullshit post your contest pic block out the banner...My 1st show was in 89
governors cup keansburg n.j   light heavy ...... stop crying your not that important
p

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #29 on: April 24, 2007, 03:50:12 PM »
your the one pming me bitch i did what i wanted i got you bent outa shape and i call bullshit post your contest pic block out the banner...My 1st show was in 89
governors cup keansburg n.j   light heavy ...... stop crying your not that important

Jealousy induced meltdown.  ;D

And what was the title of the PM, "Why do you have a hard on for me"?  Did I ever threaten you.  You just sent me meltdown responses. 

Guy you posted this yesterday, slept on it, came back and posted some more shit today.  Bro it's Stars guy, Did I ever brag obout them, did I start any check these out threads?  Dude I own your mind. 

You are just so blinded by your lust for me that you don't even see it.  Everyone else does.  You even have to think of ways to hate me because your lust for me is freaking you out but you can't stop thinking about it. 

By Dan18, go ahead and post your dumb ass response.  I know you will, you internet one upper you, always having to get the last word in.  How about you start a few more threads about me. 

\

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 24, 2007, 04:16:31 PM »
Jealousy induced meltdown.  ;D

And what was the title of the PM, "Why do you have a hard on for me"?  Did I ever threaten you.  You just sent me meltdown responses. 

Guy you posted this yesterday, slept on it, came back and posted some more shit today.  Bro it's Stars guy, Did I ever brag obout them, did I start any check these out threads?  Dude I own your mind. 

You are just so blinded by your lust for me that you don't even see it.  Everyone else does.  You even have to think of ways to hate me because your lust for me is freaking you out but you can't stop thinking about it. 

By Dan18, go ahead and post your dumb ass response.  I know you will, you internet one upper you, always having to get the last word in.  How about you start a few more threads about me. 

guy this is the only thread i started about you ever and i was pmed by a few people who said cant believe this guy has blue stars so i had some fun with it..
I did it you melted down over it ..good day ;D
p

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #31 on: April 24, 2007, 05:22:26 PM »
guy this is the only thread i started about you ever and i was pmed by a few people who said cant believe this guy has blue stars so i had some fun with it..
I did it you melted down over it ..good day ;D

haha meltdown dan

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #32 on: April 24, 2007, 08:17:37 PM »
Well Adam (Adonis, Heckler etc etc etc etc how many names you have anyway?) If you havent noticed almost all of my trainees have sick back width development, so I can keep doing my way and get this width (pic 1) or I can take your advice and get your width (pic 2).....I think I'll stick with my way

I guess you can explain to everyone how a hanging rack chin, using a decline bench and plate makes any bit of a difference as compared to a simple weighted chin....lol   

Or next you're going to tell me that they use a wider grip than all other trainees, so their lats grow wider   ::)

It doesn't make a bit of difference Dante, you KNOW that. Lat insertion and genetics will determine the shape and size of someones back development. If you take your trainee you posted there and have him do your "rack chins" and I have him do simple regular chins, his development would be EXACTLY the same.

Since you seem to be taking credit for this guys development, I'd say he's letting you take far to much acclaim.

I give you credit for trying to come up with some ridiculous new exercise though, that supposedly works better, to make it look like you actually did SOMETHING besides just ripoff Mentzer and Parrillo.

It's not that you give out bad advice, it's the fact that you just repackage what was around 20 and 30 years ago, call it your own and charge 1k for it. You really should be thanking Mentzer and Parrillo with every person that you help and should have the character to do it for free.

I mean, you can still give out the super high protein diets you recommend and make money off of these people that way, you DO have part ownership in a protein distribution company.

If you didn't ripoff those two pioneers in bodybuilding, I'd let you slide on recommending 500g of protein, when 150-200 would do and the fact you sell it to them might be considered a conflict of interest.

Of course, without your pioneering wisdom, we wouldn't know that we should rinse the fat off of our ground beef, drink olive oil, never combine fats and carbs, burn fat with morning cardio and have a carb cutoff, so those carbs don't turn to fat when we sleep   ::)

You would've been a god in the middle ages, an alchemist for the history books !!

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #33 on: April 25, 2007, 06:13:45 AM »
I guess you can explain to everyone how a hanging rack chin, using a decline bench and plate makes any bit of a difference as compared to a simple weighted chin....lol   

Or next you're going to tell me that they use a wider grip than all other trainees, so their lats grow wider   ::)

It doesn't make a bit of difference Dante, you KNOW that. Lat insertion and genetics will determine the shape and size of someones back development. If you take your trainee you posted there and have him do your "rack chins" and I have him do simple regular chins, his development would be EXACTLY the same.

Since you seem to be taking credit for this guys development, I'd say he's letting you take far to much acclaim.

I give you credit for trying to come up with some ridiculous new exercise though, that supposedly works better, to make it look like you actually did SOMETHING besides just ripoff Mentzer and Parrillo.

It's not that you give out bad advice, it's the fact that you just repackage what was around 20 and 30 years ago, call it your own and charge 1k for it. You really should be thanking Mentzer and Parrillo with every person that you help and should have the character to do it for free.

I mean, you can still give out the super high protein diets you recommend and make money off of these people that way, you DO have part ownership in a protein distribution company.

If you didn't ripoff those two pioneers in bodybuilding, I'd let you slide on recommending 500g of protein, when 150-200 would do and the fact you sell it to them might be considered a conflict of interest.

Of course, without your pioneering wisdom, we wouldn't know that we should rinse the fat off of our ground beef, drink olive oil, never combine fats and carbs, burn fat with morning cardio and have a carb cutoff, so those carbs don't turn to fat when we sleep   ::)

You would've been a god in the middle ages, an alchemist for the history books !!

haha owned by the great count!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 25, 2007, 07:03:22 AM »
haha meltdown dan
WHO ME  try again i induced the meltdown
p

DOGGCRAPP

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: April 25, 2007, 09:34:25 AM »

I can go back and forth with you all day long here especially with Mentzer (which tells me you have never read anything Ive ever written) because I categorically oppose everything he was a proponent of. I guess you see one or two exercises per bodypart in a workout and that sums it up for you and you think Mentzer....well thats your problem, Mentzer if alive would be against everything I recommend. This is like the 5th time Ive seen you say that speel and every time it kind of makes you look like "does he even know what my training is about?" which obviously you dont. Parillo? have given credit to him every chance Ive gotten, including in 2 Flex mag articles and one Ironman article and some other articles coming out. At the same time I was studying hyperplasia and the bird wing studies, early 90's, he came out openly with his theories, and Ive repeatedly have said his name all over the place for that.
    As far as the rest of your opinions? Check the scoreboard....what do I have about 1000 trainees with pics out there now? Whats that 8 trainees now.... that have signed with Muscletech? What do you have? The adonis principles where you actually had to be taught this year on the basic concept of the thermic effect of food, kicked off Muscular Development, a meltdown at losing the MR Getbig, such overwhelming confidence in yourself that you must create 20 alternative screen names on this site to back yourself up, and a reputation that I think the phrase "in the gutter" would be a resounding compliment. It's April 25th did you make your daily new gimmick name today?