Author Topic: SPOILER: Crocop Vs Gonzaga  (Read 23766 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: CroCOp Knocked out and twists his ankle 180 degrees!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2007, 09:42:33 PM »
Can someone please GIF that?

see my usurping thread re: this topic.
Deep Tissue Massage

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: SPOILER: Crocop Vs Gonzaga
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2007, 09:47:37 PM »
EVERYBODY was a cro cop guy
for him to get knocked out by a head kick in the first round by some guy most people have never heard of this upset is on par with any upset in sporting history

E
not me ;D

I'm nobodies fanboy, I just want to see a good fight. Don't care who wins/loses as long as two men enter and one man leaves.  Apparently CroCop was supposed to be some sort of badass everyone was claiming he would rise to the championship and he was going to walk through everyone in the UFC, hhmmmmm. Who is this Gonzaga guy, never seen him fight before.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2007, 09:49:32 PM »
not me ;D

what i meant was everybody had him atleast as the number 2 heavyweight in the world

doesn't make you a "fanboy"

E
E

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2007, 09:51:57 PM »
who else did other than randy?

E

sorry my bad..i shouldnt have said lots. not sure who it was but earlier in the show someone else said they thought he would win.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #29 on: April 21, 2007, 10:07:24 PM »
It still cracks me up how you UFC wannabe's watch that shit while actual REAL LIFE BOXERS train and laugh at it.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #30 on: April 21, 2007, 10:11:27 PM »
It still cracks me up how you UFC wannabe's watch that shit while actual REAL LIFE BOXERS train and laugh at it.

so we shouldn't watch it because boxers laugh at it ???

E
E

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #31 on: April 21, 2007, 10:19:19 PM »
Nah, you can watch it all you want.  That's your RIGHT as a human-being. 

Boxers or boxing fans just laugh at you.  These guys would last about 10 seconds on their feet with a world class puncher and all you UFC morons know it.

I know that the UFC appeals to guys who've never had any athletic ability on their own, who've never boxed, who want to wear their tap-out gear around the gym thinking they are bad-asses, but, I assure you, REAL WORLD FIGHTERS freaking LAUGH at the UFC.  ONE good strike and any of those clowns are done with.  You all know it's true and we (boxing fans) know it's true, also. 

However, the UFC embrasses a LOT of the general public...guys who've never been a DAMN THING in their life.  These idiots who currently roll around at their gym working on technique and position are enough to make ANYONE LAUGH. 

The best fighters in the WORLD are boxing and earing $10,000,000 per pay per view.  Inferior wannabes who could not CUT IT IN BOXING are making all you UFC watchers happy.  Hell, simply minds work alike.  I can see how all you narrow-minded simpletons like the UFC.  Those out of shape clowns are doing something that you idiots feel you can connect with them during.

You all are sad individuals.  Once you get past living through your currect MMA favorite, get off your ASS and get in shape at your local gym.  You are all a damn disgrace.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #32 on: April 21, 2007, 10:25:08 PM »
Gonzaga did a great job with the g&p, but I get the feeling Crocop just fell asleep during the last 10 seconds of the round, thinking that Gonzaga was gonna just wait for the bell and not do anything. Wrong!!!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 21, 2007, 10:25:09 PM »

Boxers or boxing fans just laugh at you.  These guys would last about 10 seconds on their feet with a world class puncher and all you UFC morons know it.

I know that the UFC appeals to guys who've never had any athletic ability on their own, who've never boxed, who want to wear their tap-out gear around the gym thinking they are bad-asses, but, I assure you, REAL WORLD FIGHTERS freaking LAUGH at the UFC.  ONE good strike and any of those clowns are done with.  You all know it's true and we (boxing fans) know it's true, also. 

However, the UFC embrasses a LOT of the general public...guys who've never been a DAMN THING in their life.  These idiots who currently roll around at their gym working on technique and position are enough to make ANYONE LAUGH. 

The best fighters in the WORLD are boxing and earing $10,000,000 per pay per view.  Inferior wannabes who could not CUT IT IN BOXING are making all you UFC watchers happy.  Hell, simply minds work alike.  I can see how all you narrow-minded simpletons like the UFC.  Those out of shape clowns are doing something that you idiots feel you can connect with them during.

You all are sad individuals.  Once you get past living through your currect MMA favorite, get off your ASS and get in shape at your local gym.  You are all a damn disgrace.

take a deep breath buddy..it will be ok. no need to get so angry at your computer screen.

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #34 on: April 21, 2007, 10:25:55 PM »
meltdown of all meltdowns :o :o

I agree with some of what you said but your feelings seemed to be hurt by how big mma has gotten ???

E
E

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 21, 2007, 10:29:33 PM »
Gonzaga did a great job with the g&p, but I get the feeling Crocop just fell asleep during the last 10 seconds of the round, thinking that Gonzaga was gonna just wait for the bell and not do anything. Wrong!!!

its possible but then that would make him lazy..good on gonzaga for fighting right til the bell.

and if u watch it looks like cro cop was lowering his arm to block the kick he probably thought was gonna be at the body...not the head

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #36 on: April 21, 2007, 10:37:57 PM »

I seriously was thinking cro cop was saving his high kick for the last second

he didn't make it to the last second :-\

E
E

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: April 21, 2007, 10:38:51 PM »

punching on their feet?  yes, what you said is true.

but there is more than 1 way to fight.

just look at all the k1 guys who get their asses handed to them against GOOD mma guys.  guys that have fought since they were little kids in various disciplines, sambo, tkd, wrestling, etc.

why is it that no boxer will fight a full mma fight with those rules?

it aint about money. 

if they would win so easily, they would be in no danger.

tyson refused to fight bob sapp-he said boxing rules only.
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #38 on: April 21, 2007, 10:50:50 PM »
HAHAHAH that pasty "retired from the military 10 years ago but like the haircut" dude got knocked out hahaha
$

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
« Reply #39 on: April 21, 2007, 10:58:10 PM »
Looked weak and past his prime. He is done.

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #40 on: April 21, 2007, 11:14:08 PM »

I'll have to agree with you; on their feet, a boxer wins. Too bad for boxers that in 'no rules' fight, a boxer would get his ass kicked big time. I'd like to congratulate all top boxers for being some of the most over paid athletes in the world; boxing is obviously going down the drain these days. When Tyson was on the top, there was no doubt who the bext boxer is. Now, the general public has no f'ing clue.

I love the fact how boxing fans come to MMA threads telling how good boxers are. MMA is going to replace boxing as the top fighting sport. So, enjoy your dying sport for a little while.

P.S. for those who wonder how a top boxer would do in a MMA fight, see this video

jonsande

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: April 22, 2007, 12:01:57 AM »

Absolutely. 

jianjohn24

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: April 22, 2007, 12:03:49 AM »

MELTDOWN

I'll have to agree with you; on their feet, a boxer wins. Too bad for boxers that in 'no rules' fight, a boxer would get his ass kicked big time. I'd like to congratulate all top boxers for being some of the most over paid athletes in the world; boxing is obviously going down the drain these days. When Tyson was on the top, there was no doubt who the bext boxer is. Now, the general public has no f'ing clue.

I love the fact how boxing fans come to MMA threads telling how good boxers are. MMA is going to replace boxing as the top fighting sport. So, enjoy your dying sport for a little while.

P.S. for those who wonder how a top boxer would do in a MMA fight, see this video

So true, BOXING is dead. Pussies
Team Willet
Max-OT

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #43 on: April 22, 2007, 12:09:22 AM »
thanks a lot for ruining the fight for me minutes before i saw it. Could you have at least put the word spoiler in the subject line instead of typing the end result.

jackass

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #44 on: April 22, 2007, 12:12:31 AM »
Brutal...I'm still in shock.  That was an ugly KO.  Nothing is for sure in MMA.  Arlovski won...but very disappointing.
w

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
« Reply #45 on: April 22, 2007, 12:14:13 AM »
Haha, I'm still waiting for any show of a boxer ever beating a grappler/mixed martial artist. In the mean time, there is the damning evidence Art Jimmerson tapping out without even having a submission hold applied.  ::)

@Brandon

• Getbig III
  • Functional muscle.
« Reply #46 on: April 22, 2007, 12:31:11 AM »

Egocrusher you are the narrowminded person we laugh at.

I train boxing and I am a boxing fan.
I also train MMA.
Only complete nubcakes and kindergarden kids believe any boxer can beat a pro mma fighter outside boxing rules.

Here is a video for you.
Ignashov(K1 MT)  fighting williams(a boxer)  your feet is hanging out from williams ass if you look closely.

mojo jojo

• Getbig I
  • ive got something in my pocket
« Reply #47 on: April 22, 2007, 01:02:55 AM »
this arguement is flawed, as i could never see a top ranked boxer go in against a ufc fighter, for one it makes no sense financially, the other point being the rules of this bout. for me there'd have to be a middle ground if u were wanting a champion boxer vs a champion mma fighter......it doesnt seem fair to throw a boxer into mma rules or a mma fighter into a boxing ring...but as a boxing fan primarily i see the outcome of the fight favouring a boxer, but its all about opinions until it actually happens.

smoothasf

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 22, 2007, 01:05:49 AM »
if i was crop i would have blocked for the body too i didnt for the life of me think gonzaga would be able to head kick, not at force anyway. if crop is injured it will be his knee not ankle ive done this and hes lucky he was out for it cause it was the worst pain ive every been in, the knee will go before the ankle

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 22, 2007, 01:13:08 AM »
Egocrusher you are the narrowminded person we laugh at.

I train boxing and I am a boxing fan.
I also train MMA.
Only complete nubcakes and kindergarden kids believe any boxer can beat a pro mma fighter outside boxing rules.

Here is a video for you.
Ignashov(K1 MT)  fighting williams(a boxer)  your feet is hanging out from williams ass if you look closely.

I'll make sure to buy you some cookies the next time the girl-scouts are around.  After feeding them to you, you'll still be an overfed, fat, delusional piece of shit....just full of cookies....