Author Topic: Derek Anthony has a message for Luke Wood  (Read 14342 times)

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: Derek Anthony has a message for Luke Wood
« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2007, 12:34:17 AM »
OK i will buy that one!!! great come back and great thread!!! Derek knows this is getbig and everyone cops some shit on here from time to time!! Big deal! i get my dose everyweek!!! Its all good for a laugh!! The Girl with Derek is the same one in the picture i was in with DJ. Her name is Arina Manta. Ifbb Pro figure. She lives in Australia and we were together at one stage for 3 years, but still remain good friends! I am very happy with ifbb pro Kim Perez now. But as i said that was a good comeback. Will i bite?? what for??  If i have a beef with someone i don't plaster it on an open forum! I will just confront the person, as its between me and him and no one else. Talk is cheap and everyone can talk big on here. My stab at Derek was just a cheap shot to the ribs, i honestly thought he just come back with a funny smartass remark and have some fun. But anyway...... its all good for a laugh. Anyone who take these threads to heart, shouldn't come on here!! as i said i cop it, Milos cops it, Shawn Ray cop, Kamali cops it and so on! this is entertainment. Yes we can be serious and talk about serious things etc and i appreciate than fan base i have build her. Thankyou, but these threads also are part of the fun. As long as we don't get disrespectful toward family members or close friends than its fine with me. So what we want about each other, thats fine, but leave other close people to us out it. As i said Arina is a good friend of mine, so lets just leave her out of this guys. Say what ever you want to me though!! thats COOL!!! 8)

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2007, 12:43:42 AM »
You are the voice of reason, thankyou Luke.

As you said, everyone on getbig 'cops it'.   I have had my fair share of abuse as well.  However, i take it on the chin.  This forum is about bodybuilding, the greatest show on the planet.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2007, 01:04:37 AM »
Luke is all class.. Hank is not... Derek is a meltdown kid
I am a mini beast

Luke Wood

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2007, 01:12:10 AM »
Its all good guys. lets get back to DJ!!!!! thats what this is about!! THE BEAST DJ!!! :D

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2007, 01:17:02 AM »
Its all good guys. lets get back to DJ!!!!! thats what this is about!! THE BEAST DJ!!! :D

The title said otherwise
I am a mini beast

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: April 23, 2007, 01:45:10 AM »

Thanks Luke. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #31 on: April 23, 2007, 02:38:40 AM »
Derek is the winner out of all of this.   The Getbiggers continue to play into the hands of this master manipulator.  Derek,  must find us all so pathetic and sad.

Good luck to you Derek.  We are continuing to respond to you and your flamboyant life!

Forums like Getbig would be so boring and dull if not for the likes of Derek.  Thankyou DA for bringing fun,intrigue and excitement to our boring and meaningless lives.

He can barely write a sentence without spelling errors and it's not like there isn't a spell check in case he's not sure of his spelling yet you think he's some kind of genius ::) How retarded can you be.

Sioxcountry - You should really fuck off with the stupid MD bullshit, we honestly do not care what is being said by who over there. If we really cared we would be on their boards but obviously we're not so I hope you get the point.

OK i will buy that one!!! great come back and great thread!!! Derek knows this is getbig and everyone cops some shit on here from time to time!! Big deal! i get my dose everyweek!!! Its all good for a laugh!! The Girl with Derek is the same one in the picture i was in with DJ. Her name is Arina Manta. Ifbb Pro figure. She lives in Australia and we were together at one stage for 3 years, but still remain good friends! I am very happy with ifbb pro Kim Perez now. But as i said that was a good comeback. Will i bite?? what for??  If i have a beef with someone i don't plaster it on an open forum! I will just confront the person, as its between me and him and no one else. Talk is cheap and everyone can talk big on here. My stab at Derek was just a cheap shot to the ribs, i honestly thought he just come back with a funny smartass remark and have some fun. But anyway...... its all good for a laugh. Anyone who take these threads to heart, shouldn't come on here!! as i said i cop it, Milos cops it, Shawn Ray cop, Kamali cops it and so on! this is entertainment. Yes we can be serious and talk about serious things etc and i appreciate than fan base i have build her. Thankyou, but these threads also are part of the fun. As long as we don't get disrespectful toward family members or close friends than its fine with me. So what we want about each other, thats fine, but leave other close people to us out it. As i said Arina is a good friend of mine, so lets just leave her out of this guys. Say what ever you want to me though!! thats COOL!!! 8)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :-X   A coincidence, I think not...... ;D
I

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: April 23, 2007, 02:50:09 AM »
Look, bottom line is, Derek has the ability to set these boards on fire with his comments.

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he has the charm  and the wit.  Qualities which are in short supply on Getbig. 

Derek brings a spark and a level of intrigue to what is essentially a pretty boring message-board.

I say let the guy be. 

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #33 on: April 23, 2007, 02:54:27 AM »
seriously, why isn't Sioux banned? All the guy does is spam useless shit that nobody cares about.

We get it dude, you want to blow DA, Billy, and Melissa. No need to make a new thread about it every day.

Hater.  :P

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 23, 2007, 02:55:29 AM »
Look, bottom line is, Derek has the ability to set these boards on fire with his comments.

He may not be the sharpest tool in the shed but he has the charm  and the wit.  Qualities which are in short supply on Getbig. 

Derek brings a spark and a level of intrigue to what is essentially a pretty boring message-board.

I say let the guy be. 

Where have you seen this ???

the shadow did the same thing as DA but would you give him the credit your giving DA, most likely no but sad thing is the shadow is in college and not a man whore unlike Derek who has a hard time reading the back of a Lucky Charms box and does private shows for gay men.
I

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #35 on: April 23, 2007, 02:59:03 AM »
Sioxcountry - You should really fuck off with the stupid MD bullshit, we honestly do not care what is being said by who over there. If we really cared we would be on their boards but obviously we're not so I hope you get the point.

This was started on Getbig. If Luke never mentioned Derek, this thread wouldn't exist.

ButtonMan

« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2007, 03:02:06 AM »
This was started on Getbig. If Luke never mentioned Derek, this thread wouldn't exist.

Still busy pulling traffic to MD Sioux  ............ don't you cyberknights ever take a break ?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2007, 03:03:09 AM »

No this thread wouldn't exist if you didn't post a link from the MD boards over here and tell us what DA did. We really don't give a shit what DA writes over there, if he really wanted to be such a gangsta he would have made that thread here not over there where most of us won't see it.
I

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2007, 03:04:27 AM »
This is a mindless bodybuilding forum.  Derek has the right to be here.

Getbiggers may not agree with all of  Derek's claims and accusations. However, he has the same 'rights to post' that we all share.

I would not claim to be a fan of censorship.  

Please, let people be for christ sake!

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2007, 03:14:50 AM »

No this thread wouldn't exist if you didn't post a link from the MD boards over here and tell us what DA did. We really don't give a shit what DA writes over there, if he really wanted to be such a gangsta he would have made that thread here not over there where most of us won't see it.

This is gossip, and this is the Getbig gossip forum. If Luke would not have insulted Derek this thread wouldn't exist, and that is fact.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2007, 03:18:04 AM »
derek would easily kick luke woods ass.luke is all muscle and no strength and skunken balls :P
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2007, 03:18:44 AM »

This is gossip, and this is the Getbig gossip forum. If Luke would not have insulted Derek this thread wouldn't exist, and that is fact.

No dumbass you made the damn thread and if you hadn't made it I doubt anyone else would have went to MD, saw the thread it was in and then came running back over here to spread the news. People insult each other everyday but how often do retards like yourself go running around to make threads to keep the bullshit going. Your logic is on the level of pumpster or Bluto.
I

ButtonMan

« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2007, 03:21:24 AM »

Rumour has is that SiouxGlitter is making fun of and is outright insulting the mentally and physically handicapped without remorse .............

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2007, 03:23:33 AM »

Its difficult to call him a beast when you're next to the guy literally dwarfing him.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2007, 03:24:30 AM »
derek would easily kick luke woods ass.luke is all muscle and no strength and skunken balls :P

Derek is the same except with synthol and much smaller then Luke. ::)
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #45 on: April 23, 2007, 03:25:44 AM »

Derek is the same except with synthol and much smaller then Luke. ::)
DA has that mean look..he would easily ass rape luke in a fight
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #46 on: April 23, 2007, 03:26:11 AM »

No dumbass you made the damn thread and if you hadn't made it I doubt anyone else would have went to MD, saw the thread it was in and then came running back over here to spread the news. People insult each other everyday but how often do #### like yourself go running around to make threads to keep the bullshit going. Your logic is on the level of pumpster or Bluto.

You're a fucking idiot. Derek wrote far worse words to Luke in the other thread here at Getbig, than he did at MD. I suppose that was all my fault too.  ::)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #47 on: April 23, 2007, 03:27:52 AM »
Rumour has is that SiouxGlitter is making fun of and is outright insulting the mentally and physically handicapped without remorse .............

How in the hell was I suppose to know MikeDUHmachine is handicapped?

New Hank Wood

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: April 23, 2007, 03:28:33 AM »
Please enough.  This is getbig; home of losers, freaks, morons, loners and bored wannabees.  Just let it be!

Enough said about Luke, Derek and that ugly blonde ho.

P.S. Luke gets offended by negative posts about his repulsive physique.

And for the record, nothing in the world offends Derek....  Have i made my point?

P.P.S  And that ugly blonde ho in the picture is Luke's x-girlfriend.... Do yourself a favour Luke and go and   get  an AIDS test!  

ButtonMan

« Reply #49 on: April 23, 2007, 03:30:15 AM »
How in the hell was I suppose to know MikeDUHmachine is handicapped?

Aren't you a Mod over at MD ?

You've been bashing mentally and physically handicapped people to increase traffic ........ people who can't defend themselves