Author Topic: why is Byron Davis(Golden State) such a jerk?  (Read 1749 times)

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
why is Byron Davis(Golden State) such a jerk?
« on: April 26, 2007, 08:07:27 AM »
and someone should tell him that beard looks like a mangy dog...

MidniteRambo

• Getbig IV
  • 1687 confirmed kills and counting
Re: why is Byron Davis(Golden State) such a jerk?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 08:19:50 AM »
and someone should tell him that beard looks like a mangy dog...

"Re: why is Byron Davis(Golden State) such a jerk?"

I don't know about "Byron" Davis.  Baron Davis, however, is a fine player.

season averages:
pts- 20.1
rebounds- 4.4
assists- 8.1

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 09:51:34 AM »
Explain why he's a jerk?? ??? ??? ???

If you're talking about the fact that he got thrown out of last night's game, well.................

First off, he should NOT have received that first technical foul during that skirmish early in  the game. He did nothing to earn it. He was actually trying to be a peacemaker. That obviously pissed him off and threw him off his game. The second technical was for showing up the refs after an obvious hard foul under the basket in the 3rd quarter. The first technical preceded that ejection and he was showing his frustration.

Bottom line? The Warriors know how to play the Mavericks. Season record including playoffs against the Mavs so far??   4 wins and last nights loss. You better believe that the NBA ABSOLUTELY DOES NOT want the Mavericks losing in the first round. I'm VERY curious to see how this officiating goes for the rest of the series.

Baron Davis is not a jerk. He plays hard and plays through injuries. An excellent player.

bodybusiness

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 03:46:54 PM »
I'd have to agree. bAron Davis is not a bad guy. He plays hard despite the teams he's been in. He's played for subpar teams (ie. Hornets, Wizards). Came out of UCLA and played hard for that team too if you guys can remember. I've met him a couple of times and he was pretty nice as well.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 04:12:57 PM »
Baron's actually one of the nicer guys in the NBA. This is the first time I've heard anyone say a bad word about him.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease