Author Topic: Ephedrine use  (Read 10705 times)

Brutal_1

• Getbig V
  • Your best is...
Re: Ephedrine use
« Reply #25 on: March 24, 2006, 12:10:44 AM »

good luck with your heart problem if you keep that up any amount of time. WAAAAAAY too much ephedrine....just because you donT feel it doesnt mean its not working. ::) 25 eph/ 200 caff/ and add some aspirin to thin the blood if you want.

Uh oh, Borracho did you read this?! :o  :o  :o
just not good enough

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!
« Reply #26 on: March 24, 2006, 08:00:05 AM »
Go ahead and use aspirin if you want but I'm not gonna risk it.

hmmmm. iteresting read. thank bor....

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: March 24, 2006, 11:11:37 PM »
Bor- I should have typed epehedrine instead of creatine.I was concerned because the time I would really need to stack up on food (after a good workout) I'm not able to -apart from a protein shake.

Wes- Yeah- I figured I'm probably overdoing it - hence the questions I had/have.After 90mg I can feel my heart pumping and a slight buzz. More doesnt always equate better. I'm down to 30mg tab and a cup of coffee.

Thanks for all the advice guys.

sean

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: March 27, 2006, 09:25:42 AM »
heres a couple products that cut out all the hassle of mixing and matching shit to get ur stack.
http://www.supplementdirect.com/?PHPSESSID=f3c8672e3c927d70d408dc07ad09de0b&content=2&section=&search_type=store&field=lipodrene

dalkiel

• Getbig II
« Reply #29 on: March 29, 2006, 08:31:52 PM »
another newbie question - should eph be taken on an emptystomache or full? I try to get at least a snack 30-45 min prior to taking it

ridethebigone

• Getbig I
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2006, 07:39:27 PM »
if any of you are afraid to use asprin, or if you have stomach problems from asprin use, then switch to white willow bark. it's the natural herb form of asprin, but without the stomach problems such as ulcers.

ridethebigone

• Getbig I
« Reply #31 on: April 10, 2006, 10:26:44 PM »
  Get your ephedrine and mix it Iodine crystals, and powdered striking pads from match boxes. Then, put in a little ater and heat it up for a day or two. After this is done, filter it and put some lye into the yellow liquid you obtained from the filtering, until the solution is strongly alkaline. Then, put more water into it and put a few drops of muriatic acid until the solution has neutral PH. After this is done, put in some toluene or ether and shake it up. Let the layers separate and extract the water layer. Evaporate the water and dry the crystals up. Rub it with some acetone until it's pale white. Trust me...what you have now is MUUUUUUUUUUCH better than ephedrine. What you now have is the stuff of dreams...four times more potent than the benzedrine pills your grandpa took in the 1950's. Enjoy. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Is this just basically meth, or at least something really close to it?

dawakaman

• Getbig III
  • Never settle for less
« Reply #32 on: May 23, 2007, 01:36:32 AM »
yeah, i believe it is a recipe for crystal meth. Desoxyephedrine. Simply a reduction reaction, acutally. Whatch out for explosions though, that's the tricky part.

Peace
D

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2007, 05:31:44 AM »
this thread motivated me to take a aspirin along with my coffee and cigaret supply.i want to get ripped. men i switched from omega 3/6/9 to fishoil omega 3. Damn that shit is disgusting it makes me sick, the flawour in your mouth is unbearable. quick question, if you se ephedrine are you still a natural? is it wise to use ephedrine while you re on a antidepressant?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: May 28, 2007, 05:33:19 AM »
should you use creatine while dieting?

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: May 28, 2007, 10:12:12 AM »
this thread motivated me to take a aspirin along with my coffee and cigaret supply.i want to get ripped. men i switched from omega 3/6/9 to fishoil omega 3. Damn that shit is disgusting it makes me sick, the flawour in your mouth is unbearable. quick question, if you se ephedrine are you still a natural? is it wise to use ephedrine while you re on a antidepressant?

get enteric coated fish oil.