Author Topic: ancillary guys  (Read 8638 times)

bigjohn_bluesfan

• Getbig IV
  • yeah baby
Re: ancillary guys
« Reply #25 on: April 27, 2007, 01:59:24 PM »
When I used Tweak, it was literally years ago...the last time I used his products was when they were still good. I knew him, and I knew where he got his powder from, as well as his lab supplies. Then, several months (half a year?) later, it turned out that his test was only half as potent as it should have been. I told him that he should offer free bottles to anyone who got some of the bad batch, which he did. I also called someone up (Bmf2 of steroid.com) and asked for her to ask around on all the different boards that Tweak was active on, and whoever she could find that Tweak still owed products to (it was 4 people) I'd reimburse for what they didn't receive. All 4 of them later received packages from Tweak. I backed him, and was totally willing to reimburse anyone who had already posted that they were owed something by Tweak. If you want to ask Bmf2 if this is true, she's still on staff at steroid.com, QualityMuscle, and many other sites. I'm sure she'll say that I did offer to reimburse anyone scammed by someone I reccomended.

I then asked to not be used as a reference by him any longer, because I couldn't vouch for products or service that I had not used in literally a half a year or more, and would no longer back him.

Then after that happened, I heard he kept producing bad stuff...but this was long after I offered to reimburse people and then washed my hands of him.When the FIRST bad test came out, I told him to reimburse people, and offered to do so personally myself. After that, and after I no longer reccomended him, I didn't feel obligated to keep that offer open.

I've never heard of ANYONE offering to reimburse anyone who was scammed by someone they backed before I did it, to be honest. And if you doubt I made the offer, just contact the mod (BMF2) I made the offer to, as she was the go-between for me and his clients in that instance.

Sorry that you were given bunk products, but it's literally been years since I started that kid off, and probably most of that time, I've not backed him, and wouldn't. He was good when he started out, which is when I backed him...when he first went bad, I offered to make it right personally, and then stopped backing him. What more can I do?

Also, I've never been difficult to find. Anyone who wants to get in touch with me can do so pretty easily. I was never asked for the kids name (Adam Something-or-other) and he moved since I first dealt with him...although I never knew his last name or address. The first time this all happened, I called him on the phone, he made right on all orders, and I washed my hands of him. I made sure that someone who I backed, up until the time I stopped backing them, did things 100% right (or I offered to make things right personally, at a loss to myself).

As for me having something to do with his operation, that's entirely untrue and unfounded. He sent me some products, they were good, and I said as much, and that allowed him to get onto a few sites as a source. That's it.

Sometimes I back people who later go bad. It's out of my control. When I went to prison, I protected the source whose package I went to prison for, and he later turned scammer.

As for anything regarding scammers, I never put up AAS scammers on my site, in that way. Honestly, I know all the major sources, and the major UGs but have little to no interest in the goings on with small sources/UGs/boards. I am on HRT, and before I had all my gear legally prescribed to me, I used gear from mostly people who did not advertise on the internet and were closed lists. I really hardly know any mods/vets/admins any longer, as mostly I work with the larger sites and talk to their owners directly. If I don't know about this source or that source going bad, two years after I stopped talking to them or backing them, those are the reasons why.

I backed Tweak, offered to make things right when he messed up once, then stopped backing him. That's all I can do, and I think it showed enough integrity on my part.

Regarding IBE, I think they're a horrible company...but I rarely, if ever, post on sites they are on. In fact, since IBELabs has been banned on Steroid.com, EliteFitness.com, and Bodybuilding.com...I don't think I really cross paths with them at all any longer. Sites who allow them to advertise simply aren't ones I'd bother with...from a practical and professional point of view, those sites just aren't worth my time. But admittedly, it's funny to see that they're trying to sue me or whatever.

the bottom line is: in this buisness, there are no gurantees....even the most honest sources and bros have mix ups and fall outs. When something goes wrong, everyboody wants to point fingers, but look at the buisness we are dealing with....its inherently flawed to begin with, because of the rediculous laws in the  U.S.  ---until this becomes legal, the underground market will continue to deal with its woes brought on mostly by legal constraints.
ah yeah Im a voodo child

trulytoned

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2007, 02:48:25 PM »
awesome post, i completely agree
big or bust

hooker

• Getbig II
  • Anthony Roberts
« Reply #27 on: April 27, 2007, 03:30:24 PM »
How can you be sure? Did you get your IGF-1a level checked? How can you tell?

How can you be sure a product is good? Because you get the results you're supposed to get from it.