Author Topic: Interview with Jack London.  (Read 3643 times)

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
Re: Interview with Jack London.
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 11:17:25 AM »
Funny, yesterday I was in meetings all day with the President of a major fortune 100 company, discussing multimillion dollar revenue and deals involving companies that are global.

Today, I'm on getbig......and I get the flack and disrepect from the getbiggers......makes as much sense as my last relationship....

arrogance is the worst trait or all men and women---not flaming, but you come across as arrogant

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 11:19:11 AM »
Funny, I just interviewd to be the Director of sales for one of the largest fortune 100 companies in the world.

The position is twice the money I am making now, as well as twice the work. If  I take it, the bodybuilding just may be over.

to anwer your question- I do it becasue I love bodybuilding. Period.

Lets see, director of sales for a Fortune 100 company would be at a minimum 7 figure salary with stock options up the ass. You are so full of shit Jack. If you currently make half of the salary as you state you would be making a million a year at least today which its obvious you are not. Pure bullshit. ::)
The House that Ruth built

Rhino290

« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 11:20:18 AM »
arrogance is the worst trait or all men and women---not flaming, but you come across as arrogant

Sorry, was not trying to across that way. My point was that The President, highly respected, has nothing but respect for me and such, then I come on here, and well....you know what I mean, don't twist it.

YOU KNOW I don't think I am better than anyone else....you know what I meant.

Rhino290

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 11:22:28 AM »
Lets see, director of sales for a Fortune 100 company would be at a minimum 7 figure salary with stock options up the ass. You are so full of shit Jack. If you currently make half of the salary as you state you would be making a million a year at least today which its obvious you are not. Pure bullshit. ::)

Okay...I'm full of shit, whatever. Director of sales does not make that much. high 6 fiqures.

oh wait, direct of sales for the Financial division, not the WHOLE company.....that's the miscommunication.

I'm a financial guy

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 11:24:41 AM »
Sorry, was not trying to across that way. My point was that The President, highly respected, has nothing but respect for me and such, then I come on here, and well....you know what I mean, don't twist it.

YOU KNOW I don't think I am better than anyone else....you know what I meant.

ok then could it not have been stated---I was discussing deals involving multiple companies with the President of my company----I am not twisting--and person being humble would not have to throw in multimillion, fortune 100 and globabl.   I mean this is a dicky peanuts argument but facts are facts, it is not twisted and sounds arrogant.  Anyways lets drop it

Rhino290

« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 11:27:04 AM »
ok then could it not have been stated---I was discussing deals involving multiple companies with the President of my company----I am not twisting--and person being humble would not have to throw in multimillion, fortune 100 and globabl.   I mean this is a dicky peanuts argument but facts are facts, it is not twisted and sounds arrogant.  Anyways lets drop it

My last girlfreind was able to find fault in anything I did or said. No matter what I did, if I was nice, I was being manipulative, if I got mad, I was abusive and unreasonalbe......are you related to her?????

I come on here becasue of my love of the sport, how bout cuttin an old man a break?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 11:29:56 AM »
Okay...I'm full of shit, whatever. Director of sales does not make that much. high 6 fiqures.

oh wait, direct of sales for the Financial division, not the WHOLE company.....that's the miscommunication.

I'm a financial guy

A director of the financial division of a fortune 100 company is huge. You would be right under the C.O.O. and C.E.O.

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 11:30:28 AM »
I know Jack has a rep as being strong but a 661 bench at 19?

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 11:30:59 AM »
My last girlfreind was able to find fault in anything I did or said. No matter what I did, if I was nice, I was being manipulative, if I got mad, I was abusive and unreasonalbe......are you related to her?????

I come on here becasue of my love of the sport, how bout cuttin an old man a break?

gawd forbid I sound anything like some naggy chick---I retract anything I say--lol---yeah you sound like a cool guy, I gotta quit nit pickin and shit like that---now gimme a good stock tip.

Rhino290

« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 11:40:49 AM »
gawd forbid I sound anything like some naggy chick---I retract anything I say--lol---yeah you sound like a cool guy, I gotta quit nit pickin and shit like that---now gimme a good stock tip.

LOL!! Okay, nuff said.

Let's see...good stock, well if you are under 40- buy Siemens, the stock just dropped due to the resignation of their ceo....But it will go back up, which makes it a discount right now.

Chase is a good one as well.

check it out.

Rhino290

« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 11:42:02 AM »
A director of the financial division of a fortune 100 company is huge. You would be right under the C.O.O. and C.E.O.

I will report to the CEO/COO of the Financial division, get it?

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 12:43:54 PM »
I will report to the CEO/COO of the Financial division, get it?

Sure you will Jack. ::)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 12:44:28 PM »

Same here, i want a good stock tip as well dude.  ;D
#