Author Topic: Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View'  (Read 2570 times)

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View'
« on: April 25, 2007, 10:12:54 AM »
NEW YORK —  Two days after an obscenity-laced rant before an audience that included media elite and high school girls, lightening-rod talk show diva Rosie O'Donnell is leaving "The View" at the end of her first season on the show.

There is a god

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
Re: Rosie O'Donnell Leaving 'The View'
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2007, 10:42:54 AM »
DONALD TRUMP WINS!   The little liberal loudmouth has been fired!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2007, 10:46:45 AM »
Now she can devote herself to exposing the 911 conspiracy. 

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2007, 10:47:19 AM »

Bad for the show - back to being boring again. 

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2007, 10:49:04 AM »
Or she can start wooing Ellen Degeneres.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2007, 11:10:01 AM »

First you insult our president by saying the war isn't about oil when Bush himself said it was.

Now you act as if there's some sort of conspiracy surrounding 9/11.

I now see you don't love your country.

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2007, 11:13:34 AM »
Rosie knida paw3d the veiw...stunk it up with her tirads...got people watching , now is going to 'cash' in somewhere else....probably on BRAVO, since thats where all the dykes go anyways..
L

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2007, 11:16:38 AM »
Or she can start wooing Ellen Degeneres.

Power couple.   :)

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2007, 11:26:58 AM »
;D HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA  ;D

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2007, 11:46:39 AM »
did anyone see bill maher on leno last night... he said "rossie's so stupid she believes 911 was a conspericy".
now when bill maher calls 911 ct'ers stupid -thats when you know you should give up

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2007, 11:49:20 AM »
did anyone see bill maher on leno last night... he said "rossie's so stupid she believes 911 was a conspericy".
now when bill maher calls 911 ct'ers stupid -thats when you know you should give up

Yeah, Maher's my boy and all, but damn... When he calls out a "Left Wingers", your shit is done.

Colossus_500

• Getbig IV
  • Psalm 139
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2007, 02:16:40 PM »
I still say Rosie could take The Donald in the squared circle.   :P

Trump Reacts to Rosie: 'She's a Loser'

Donald Trump, reacting to the news that Rosie O'Donnell will be leaving "The View" in June, said he is not at all surprised and is "proud to say I probably had a part in it."

Appearing as a guest on Fox News Channel moments after ABC announced that they would not renew O'Donnell's contract, Trump was frank in his assessment of what he termed a "firing."

"Well, I’m not surprised," Trump said. "Rosie is a very self-destructive person. She is a loser by any standard. She’s got nothing going for her. Frankly, her ratings were really the best when she was attacking me, and I was attacking her . . . That feud got her good ratings, which I knew it would, but I really had no choice but to attack her because she is a slob and she deserved to be attacked . . ."

Trump continued, giving an account of the incident he believes led to O'Donnell's firing.

"I was very happy to see that ABC fired her. In my opinion, they fired her because of a statement she made about me and she also made about Rupert Murdoch.

"When referring to me she grabbed her crotch and she said ‘Eat me!’ in front of a group of people at the Waldorf-Astoria, many of whom were young, aspiring women. It was a totally inappropriate statement; a statement that in light of the Don Imus situation and other things, I think ABC felt they couldn’t live with. I’m sure that’s why ABC fired her. For her to grab her crotch and say a thing like that in front of young, aspiring wonderful people is absolutely disgusting.”

When told that Barbara Walters, founder and co-host of "The View" had offered some kind words about O'Donnell in light of her coming departure from the program, Trump cut through the spin.

"Rosie made Barbara [Walters] look like a fool, she made her look like her lapdog," he said. "Barbara is the happiest person in the world that Rosie has been fired. Barbara can say what she wants and, of course, she is trying to put the most positive spin on it, but it’s nothing short of getting fired and, in my opinion, she is getting fired because of what she said at the Waldorf-Astoria.”

Asked if O'Donnell's departure will lead to a solo talk-show role, perhaps on another network, Trump said it may happen, but it won't do her any good.

"She was essentially thrown off the air last time because of her ratings," he said. "Her ratings were very bad at the end of her last talk show, extremely bad, and they really didn't want to renew her anymore . . .

"Rosie is a loser; she continues to be a loser; and she was fired by ABC, and I'm proud to say that I probably had a part in it," Trump said.

© NewsMax 2007. All rights reserved.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2007, 02:25:14 PM »

Maher was fired from ABC for calling Muhammad Atta and the other 18 hijackers "courageous" on 9/12/2001.

Yeah, he's the model of good judgment.  nice call.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #13 on: April 25, 2007, 02:28:57 PM »
O'Donnell raised the ratings on "The View", which means ABC made more money while O'Donnell was hosting. They don't want her to leave. She was a pain in the ass for them but she made them money. The ratings will drop with her gone, count on it.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #14 on: April 25, 2007, 02:32:42 PM »
Maher was fired from ABC for calling Muhammad Atta and the other 18 hijackers "courageous" on 9/12/2001.

Yeah, he's the model of good judgment.  nice call.

Amen

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #15 on: April 25, 2007, 02:34:06 PM »
NEW YORK —  Two days after an obscenity-laced rant before an audience that included media elite and high school girls, lightening-rod talk show diva Rosie O'Donnell is leaving "The View" at the end of her first season on the show.

There is a god

She's not "leaving".........her butt got FIRED. Let the trail and the sentencing begin!

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #16 on: April 25, 2007, 02:36:04 PM »
She's not "leaving".........her butt got FIRED. Let the trail and the sentencing begin!

According to FOXNEWS.COM she is leaving because ABC wanted her for 3 years and she only wanted to do one more.

Sorry to burst your bubble but you definately live up to your name

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #17 on: April 25, 2007, 02:38:45 PM »

How's it going Mr. Hate? Did you kill anyone that wasn't exactly like you today or did you just dream about it?

BTW, I hate to ruin your day but O'Donnell made more money for ABC than the last host did. Networks don't fire people that make them more money. This was about contract length, sorry. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 25, 2007, 02:42:16 PM »

1. FOX news said she left, and was not fired.

2.  Sentencing her to prison for using her right to free speech?  You know, you're doing more to hurt america by calling for the crushing of the first amendment, than she could ever do by asking questions about 9/11.

If you love America, Joe, then you defend her right to be a blowhard. 
To call for her imprisonment = unAmerican.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2007, 02:46:56 PM »
1. FOX news said she left, and was not fired.

2.  Sentencing her to prison for using her right to free speech?  You know, you're doing more to hurt america by calling for the crushing of the first amendment, than she could ever do by asking questions about 9/11.

If you love America, Joe, then you defend her right to be a blowhard. 
To call for her imprisonment = unAmerican.

Should we defend her right more than Imus'?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2007, 02:52:55 PM »
Bad for the show - back to being boring again. 
I'm guessing ratings go down 35-40%

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2007, 02:58:35 PM »
Should we defend her right more than Imus'?

Imus = racist and sexist.  You can call him every right in the book.  His slip of the tongue cost him tens of millions of dollars.

But just like every other hateful person in America, you must respect their right to say it.  Because the minute you don't, then we all can lose it.  Wait til hilary gets in, and decides to start imprisoning anyone who "verbally assaults" anyone with the hateful term "lib". 

Will our resident neotaints be so casual and selective about the right to speak then?

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2007, 03:02:19 PM »

Are you calling Barbara Walters a liar?

I'm not saying that she would never lie, I'm just asking if you're calling her a liar. 

AE

• Getbig III
  • Retribution is Certain
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2007, 03:03:54 PM »
I'm guessing ratings go down 35-40%

They'd still be 3 times higher than Bush.  ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2007, 04:19:29 PM »
Are you calling Barbara Walters a liar?

I'm not saying that she would never lie, I'm just asking if you're calling her a liar. 

Yes.........I seriously think you'll find out later that she was fired.