Author Topic: Ahmadinejad offers to hold direct talks with U.S. President Bush  (Read 3557 times)

Mr. Intenseone

Re: Ahmadinejad offers to hold direct talks with U.S. President Bush
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2007, 10:03:56 AM »
Why not? You think something bad will come about from negotiations?

Why would you negotiate with someone who is providing the enemy with supplies that are killing our troops and said the Holocaust never happend and wants us and Israel wiped off the face of the map (his words, not mine)?

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2007, 10:05:39 AM »
...........oh yeah, and goes against UN sanctions (not that it matters, they're useless anyway).

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2007, 10:16:46 AM »
But wouldn't you agree that is a dangerous path, not engaging in talks because you deem the guy a nut?  Virtually every leader is seen as a nut by the people of other countries.  You want nut, whaz up with that Kim Jong il... We're for talks with this nutcase, but against talks with Iran?  Hey, how about a little consistency is the BS here :P No wonder Iran got the message that it's in their best interests to build the bomb asap.  ::)

To me the only difference between Jong Il and Mahmoud, is that Jong Il is onlt trying to get economic help for his people. Mahmoud is trying to influence american politics.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2007, 10:33:57 AM »
To me the only difference between Jong Il and Mahmoud, is that Jong Il is onlt trying to get economic help for his people. Mahmoud is trying to influence american politics.
hahahahhahhahahhhahhahhhahhahhahhahahhhahhahhahhahhahhhahhaha.... MM69? is that you?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #29 on: April 26, 2007, 10:34:13 AM »
But wouldn't you agree that is a dangerous path, not engaging in talks because you deem the guy a nut?  Virtually every leader is seen as a nut by the people of other countries.  You want nut, whaz up with that Kim Jong il... We're for talks with this nutcase, but against talks with Iran?  Hey, how about a little consistency is the BS here :P No wonder Iran got the message that it's in their best interests to build the bomb asap.  ::)

I'm saying I don't believe he is sincere.  See Mr. I's comments:

Mr. Intenseone link=topic=144239.msg2033125#msg2033125 date=1177607036]
Why would you negotiate with someone who is providing the enemy with supplies that are killing our troops and said the Holocaust never happend and wants us and Israel wiped off the face of the map (his words, not mine)?

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2007, 10:46:40 AM »
hahahahhahhahahhhahhahhhahhahhahhahahhhahhahhahhahhahhhahhaha.... MM69? is that you?

Wow that is twice today. Not MM69, we are both Air Force but that is as far as that goes.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2007, 11:09:45 AM »
I'm saying I don't believe he is sincere.  See Mr. I's comments:

You are not in the least bit suspicious of the evidence?  If Iran were doing it and they might be, I have a hard time buying they covertly supply an insurgency with weapons that are stamped, "Made in Iran" on the side.  Russia supplied our adversaries all the time, we still held talks with them...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2007, 11:11:04 AM »

LOL!

Kim jung il fired ICBMs at hawaii on the 4th of July and blew up a nuke.

We're about to pinkmist 70 million Iranians because their leader says mean things about other countries, and they are 5 years away from nuke technology.

If you don't instantly see the hypocracy in caving to NK's demands and ramping up to war with Iran, you never will.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: April 26, 2007, 11:12:03 AM »

Keep in mind the source of this "fact" is the same source that told us Tillman died shooting and Lynch emptied both clips. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: April 26, 2007, 11:44:31 AM »
You are not in the least bit suspicious of the evidence?  If Iran were doing it and they might be, I have a hard time buying they covertly supply an insurgency with weapons that are stamped, "Made in Iran" on the side.  Russia supplied our adversaries all the time, we still held talks with them...

Granted, we have not seen the evidence proving Iran is supplying insurgents.  But I look at that allegation together with what has come out of the man's own mouth about Israel and the U.S.  This country has taught their people to hate Americans for decades.  I remember about 20 or more years ago seeing a clip of Iranian children burning an American flag and chanting "death to America!"  That's the kind of mentality we're dealing with. 

I'm not saying we shouldn't talk, I'm saying I don't trust him.   

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: April 26, 2007, 11:52:37 AM »
Granted, we have not seen the evidence proving Iran is supplying insurgents. 
::) hellllloooooo.... yes we have, they held up the evidence, weapons and bombs stamped made in Iran on the side ::) What came out of Russia verbally about the US, we still talked to them didn't we!  I don't trust any of these idiots either.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #36 on: April 26, 2007, 12:08:20 PM »
LOL!

Kim jung il fired ICBMs at hawaii on the 4th of July and blew up a nuke.

We're about to pinkmist 70 million Iranians because their leader says mean things about other countries, and they are 5 years away from nuke technology.

If you don't instantly see the hypocracy in caving to NK's demands and ramping up to war with Iran, you never will.

Again I never proposed war with Iran.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 26, 2007, 05:37:28 PM »
Granted, we have not seen the evidence proving Iran is supplying insurgents. 

We know what a stickler you are for evidence.

Remember when Alberto Gonzalez made contradictory statements and you refused to admit he had misled us? 

I hope you don't make any silly assumptions about Iran until we have IRONCLAD PROOF, the same standard you held with Fredo.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: April 26, 2007, 06:49:00 PM »
We know what a stickler you are for evidence.

Remember when Alberto Gonzalez made contradictory statements and you refused to admit he had misled us? 

I hope you don't make any silly assumptions about Iran until we have IRONCLAD PROOF, the same standard you held with Fredo.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376889/

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: April 26, 2007, 07:40:59 PM »
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0376889/

Beach Bum, remember when you told everyone you dropped out of high school?

Then, you told us you were a college professor?

Then, you authoratively said that the "M" in "MBA" stood for "mail-order".

Then, you admitted you'd trust Alex Jones over Bush, then lied about it.

You can make fun of me for being a working man who spends time with my fmaily every day, but you lack integrity and honesty.  You're a low grade subject. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: April 26, 2007, 08:54:48 PM »
Beach Bum, remember when you told everyone you dropped out of high school?

Then, you told us you were a college professor?

Then, you authoratively said that the "M" in "MBA" stood for "mail-order".

Then, you admitted you'd trust Alex Jones over Bush, then lied about it.

You can make fun of me for being a working man who spends time with my fmaily every day, but you lack integrity and honesty.  You're a low grade subject. 

Go do your chores Mrs. Doubtfire. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 26, 2007, 09:15:13 PM »
Go do your chores Mrs. Doubtfire. 

If you had any children, you'd know what a blessing it is to spend time with them.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #42 on: April 26, 2007, 10:36:03 PM »
I agree.  He's a nut.  Advocates killing in one breath and "talks" the next. 

I'm lost.  :-\   Which nut ...um president were you referring to again?  :P
w

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #43 on: April 26, 2007, 11:03:47 PM »
I say don't talk to him and everyone reads "Bomb him".

whats soo bad about talking..

you think he'll convince our dumb prez into this way of thinking??
is he THAT gullable?

ok fine..secondly.. ...will it be a waste of time?

well bush has set a record for vacation days...soo he's got the time..i mean wtf..give it a shot right?

is bush THAT concieted that given a chance to save America from a nuclear threat, he refuses to talk out of pride??

do tell?
carpe` vaginum!

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #44 on: April 27, 2007, 04:42:02 AM »

whats soo bad about talking..

you think he'll convince our dumb prez into this way of thinking??
is he THAT gullable?

ok fine..secondly.. ...will it be a waste of time?

well bush has set a record for vacation days...soo he's got the time..i mean wtf..give it a shot right?

is bush THAT concieted that given a chance to save America from a nuclear threat, he refuses to talk out of pride??

do tell?

reading comprehension seems to be lacking here. If you read all my posts in this thread you will see that the only reason I think it is a waste of time to talk to him is that he is insincere and just looking for a political angle to influence the vote in the US.

Now that you have read somewhere in there that I advocate bombing Iran (oh come on I know you think that) I will reitterate that I don't think we should do that. I think (as said before) that Bush should send some no name politician (Rep/Dem) to talk to him, which will make it appear that the US wants to "talk" while at the same time thumbing our nose at him.