Author Topic: who is derek anthony?  (Read 19018 times)

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
who is derek anthony?
« on: April 26, 2007, 12:54:28 AM »
just out of curiosity is he the tubesteak eating mens undewrwear smuggling pie that is sponsored by polubos jet fuel?who the fuck is this guy anyway and why is he so important?
i

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
Re: who is derek anthony?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 01:01:11 AM »
just out of curiosity is he the tubesteak eating mens undewrwear smuggling pie that is sponsored by polubos jet fuel?who the fuck is this guy anyway and why is he so important?

Yes, you are correct, however, he is not important in " real life " ... only on this Board. He feeds the fuel here. Quite pathetic, isn't it ?  :-\

bigbiceps

• Getbig III
  • Team Levrone
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2007, 01:42:43 AM »
This guy isn't even an active amateur competitor I really don't understand what is the deal with this guy.  I guess he is getbigs pick as the person to be laughed at. 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2007, 01:48:33 AM »
basically da is being followed around and stalked by a crowd of closet homosexuals that hope they can pressure him into doing gay4pay for them. look at the threads, always the same homos - gordiano, columbusdudes, cap86 etc.
Z

FinnPilot

• Getbig III
  • Team Patrick Bateman
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2007, 04:21:27 AM »
basically da is being followed around and stalked by a crowd of closet homosexuals that hope they can pressure him into doing gay4pay for them. look at the threads, always the same homos - gordiano, columbusdudes, cap86 etc.

Such as yourself? ::) Or did you come out from the closet already?

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2007, 04:42:02 AM »

Who said anything about him being "important". I think you're the only one that feels that way.

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2007, 04:45:48 AM »
Someone who is a lot smarter than you meatheads give him credit for. One thing you need in an industry like this is the ability to stand out, and everyone knows this guy by his name. There is no such thing as bad pr. 

The_Iron_Disciple

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Team New Dad
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2007, 05:11:09 AM »
Someone who is a lot smarter than you meatheads give him credit for. One thing you need in an industry like this is the ability to stand out, and everyone knows this guy by his name. There is no such thing as bad pr. 

* sigh * ... why ? I'm sorry, but what in the hell are you talking about ? DA is WELL KNOWN as a Clown ( and that's being polite ). No one, at least I hope, takes him seriously. At least I don't. Yeah, he STANDS OUT, but sure as hell NOT in a good way ! One of these days his trash talking is going to catch up to him ( i.e Bob Chic. ) and cost him dearly whether it be the aformentioned confrontation with someone that dislikes him and wants to do bodily harm to him or the Bodybuilding stage seeing as how just about everyone here at GetBig has pointed out the fact that most of his muscle contains either Synthol or Implants ( maybe both ) ... basically when DA's name is brought up there's nothing but negative remarks to follow ( at least on here ). Once again, YEAH, HE STANDS OUT ... but not in a positive way. I, personally, would rather not stand out at all then stand out and be called such things as : Fag, Loser, Clown, Dickhead ( you get the point ), or anything else degrading especially if it means that I won't be taken seriously. So, i'm going to have to disagree with you, respectively, and say that, yes there IS such a thing as BAD PR. Just my two cents.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2007, 05:29:58 AM »
I hope Derek gets hit by a truck when he 'works' at the street corner next time.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2007, 06:34:52 AM »
Derek Anthony would fuck his own mom in the ass for the right amount of money   :o

His dad gets it for free though.

rk272727

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2007, 09:13:59 AM »
     dont support his sponsors   i'm sure they would not appreciate a lil baby as their rep. but like everything else he does he hides it in the closet
b

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2007, 09:16:28 AM »
I hope Derek gets hit by a truck when he 'works' at the street corner next time.

lol......you guys are crucial. what kind of trucks? a mack or a Volvo
Get Big, or Die Trying

dseiler

• Getbig III
  • GOING OFF THE DEEP END. FUCK IT
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2007, 09:41:06 AM »
* sigh * ... why ? I'm sorry, but what in the hell are you talking about ? DA is WELL KNOWN as a Clown ( and that's being polite ). No one, at least I hope, takes him seriously. At least I don't. Yeah, he STANDS OUT, but sure as hell NOT in a good way ! One of these days his trash talking is going to catch up to him ( i.e Bob Chic. ) and cost him dearly whether it be the aformentioned confrontation with someone that dislikes him and wants to do bodily harm to him or the Bodybuilding stage seeing as how just about everyone here at GetBig has pointed out the fact that most of his muscle contains either Synthol or Implants ( maybe both ) ... basically when DA's name is brought up there's nothing but negative remarks to follow ( at least on here ). Once again, YEAH, HE STANDS OUT ... but not in a positive way. I, personally, would rather not stand out at all then stand out and be called such things as : Fag, Loser, Clown, Dickhead ( you get the point ), or anything else degrading especially if it means that I won't be taken seriously. So, i'm going to have to disagree with you, respectively, and say that, yes there IS such a thing as BAD PR. Just my two cents.

Can't deny the synthol. I saw one of his print ads in Flex just yesterday with a ridiculous looking bicep.

Being called those things on GB is all relative. No one is above being called those things at one time or another.  Is he well known as a "clown" anywhere but the message boards? 

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2007, 10:08:09 AM »

by not 'standing out' you mean to say youre impotent?
Z

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2007, 10:11:02 AM »
You guys are really pushing this stuff too far dude lol, what's next "voodooo"  ???
#

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2007, 11:01:31 AM »

This is Derek Anthony :-\

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2007, 02:31:05 PM »

Feed the pumpkin with your sausage, you hairy grandpa. The pumkin is very hungry!

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2007, 02:36:44 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!! that is the funniest Freakin picture ever!!!! hahaha
-

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: April 26, 2007, 04:05:34 PM »

The real question is...who is the 'spotter'?  ???
?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #19 on: April 26, 2007, 04:14:06 PM »
He also owns a physique that 99 % of you would eat dog cums 3 times a day each and every day for  :-*
K

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: April 26, 2007, 04:44:07 PM »
He also owns a physique that 99 % of you would eat dog cums 3 times a day each and every day for  :-*

He is also has a reputation world wide for being a closet homosexual, despite countless amount of pictures of him being propositioned by males.

When someone mentions derek anthony the first thing that comes to mind is a gay for pay stripper. How would you like having that title world wide. He is bodybuilding's biggest dickhead, he may have a good physique........so what? He has marketed himself as an uneducated immature gay fool.

Imagine the burdon his parents have to carry knowing that their son not only uses massive amounts of anabolics and synthol but has his ass plugged on weekends by the majority of the gay community.

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #21 on: April 26, 2007, 04:46:42 PM »
He is also has a reputation world wide for being a closet homosexual, despite countless amount of pictures of him being propositioned by males.

When someone mentions derek anthony the first thing that comes to mind is a gay for pay stripper. How would you like having that title world wide. He is bodybuilding's biggest dickhead, he may have a good physique........so what? He has marketed himself as an uneducated immature gay fool.

Imagine the burdon his parents have to carry knowing that their son not only uses massive amounts of anabolics and synthol but has his ass plugged on weekends by the majority of the gay community.

If true - then why will he be in the law and order show  ???
K

bigkubby

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: April 26, 2007, 04:48:35 PM »

they arent upset just dissapointed imagine how they feel knowing there son gets clowned by everyone on getbig lol
i

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2007, 04:54:11 PM »

This is Derek Anthony :-\

This gives new meaning to the term, "Butt Head"!!   I read that hallmark will be introducing a line of "Butt Head" cards for all holidays, not excluding Kwanza.... :-X

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2007, 04:55:20 PM »
If true - then why will he be in the law and order show  ???

Easy law and order - svu (special victims unit). Derek probably plays some dude who is a victim of rape or the actual rapist himself.