Author Topic: 6''5" 370 lb NFL behemoth benches 475, squats 800, and does 40 yds in 4.9 sec  (Read 5524 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

500 grams a day? Not necessary. I'm only 200 lbs. I'll leave that to that 25% BF fat fucks like yourself who likes to order pizzas and burgers after an intense workout.

Must be turning over a new leaf there Squad. You're siding with a brother this time rather than spit your usual racist remarks? Ron must have whipped your sorry fat ass into shape. Of course, your days of talking tough are all but over ever since you were publicly exposed for the tub of shit that you are.

Is that 3rd chin coming in yet?
hahahahahah, sounds like i touched a nerve with that post, the truth has a way of doing that.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

Nope. I was there and I witnessed it. I work for the Ravens organization.

News flash. Starting NFL defensive tackles tend to be strong.
until i see video it's bullshit.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
He's trying to get a chance at the big league, who gives a shit if he can only bench 475lbs. I'm sure if he makes it to the NFL, he'll just get better and better. at least he can move that big body of his
Get Big, or Die Trying

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
He's trying to get a chance at the big league, who gives a shit if he can only bench 475lbs. I'm sure if he makes it to the NFL, he'll just get better and better. at least he can move that big body of his
hahahahahahaa, "only 475", how many guys even in a gym with tremendously strong guys in it do you see legit benching 475?

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
hahahahahahaa, "only 475", how many guys even in a gym with tremendously strong guys in it do you see legit benching 475?

Haha same as i was thinking, "hugepecs" must be tremendously strong to say such things. haha.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, i have absolutely destroyed "upinthemguts" spirit, he ran away, chalk up another victim of the Great Sarcasm.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V

exactly, I'm not saying 475lbs is a piece of cake. People assume that because the dude is 6'5 and 370lbs, he should automatically be able to bench twice his body weight. he's only 21yrs old, I'm sure within a year, his stats in the weight room will explode to incredible numbers. I'm not sure NFL players lie as much as Bodybuilders about their lifts
Get Big, or Die Trying

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
exactly, I'm not saying 475lbs is a piece of cake. People assume that because the dude is 6'5 and 370lbs, he should automatically be able to bench twice his body weight. he's only 21yrs old, I'm sure within a year, his stats in the weight room will explode to incredible numbers. I'm not sure NFL players lie as much as Bodybuilders about their lifts

actually they are worse.

for instance, my college programs dont have the guys max out - they take there best of 3 and mutiply it by an astronomical #.

they did at the school i went to - i did the calucalations as part of an internship/class. 
R.I.P. DIMEBAG DARRELL ABBOTT (1966-2004)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
if this was true, at 370 running a 4.9, he would be all over espn and nfl network's draft specials.

this guy hasnt been shown 1 time.

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
well, I haven't heard of him either. I must have miss something, maybe his name will pop up in the draft this saturday
Get Big, or Die Trying

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
Who cares what he benches or squats? Stats are impressive but they don't always translate to sucess in pro football.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
Big dude, but something tells me he's got a five-cent head.  :-\

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
Big dude. All the way big dude.
a

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
all the bullshit calling here makes me laugh. you strike me as the kind of people who would have never believed a 19 year old college football player weighing 260 would be able to deep squat 605 for 9 reps. and yet, the video is out there.

as for his bench weight, i was unaware that there was a locked proportion between bench and squat. i was foolish enough to believe that some people have extremely strong squats but weak benches. i guess the fact that ed coan squatted in the 900s while his bench never broke beyond the low 500s is also impossible, right? or kirk karwoski squatting 1000+ while benching about 570. ::)

hangclean

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Jesus Christ.  Does anyone here even realize that the guys' arms are probably 4 feet long?  6 foot five and benching close to 500 is phenomenal.  Most good squatters and deadlifters are not the best benchers as stated by Magoo.  Andy Bolton comes to mind.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
hahahahaha, i have absolutely destroyed "upinthemguts" spirit, he ran away, chalk up another victim of the Great Sarcasm.

I'm the one who's laughing, fatboy. ;)

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Nope. I was there and I witnessed it. I work for the Ravens organization.

News flash. Starting NFL defensive tackles tend to be strong.

you work for them?

in the weight room or marketing etc?

i have seen the ravens work out - i live in MD. 

before they started with the owings mills facility, they (most) trained at the same gym i went to.

none of them were anything special strong.  the biggest was Zeus (orlando brown) who would only do 225.

never saw kelly though and i serioulsy doubt he did 575 for 2.

doubt he could do 575 for 1.

no doubt he is strong though.  he was also a ncaa wrestling champ. 

Scimowser

• Getbig V
  • Make them remember you
why would you doubt the bench? Brock Lesnars best lifts are a 750 squat and a 450 bench, just depends how good you are. Look at Mark Henry, 900+ squat and dead yet apparently "only" benches 500-550
Scouser on Tour

body88

Work out warrior at this point.... Show me some film of how he looks on the football field against real nfl caliber talent. Show me some film of the kid on the field period. He wont go in the first round. No sane NFL team would burn a first, second, or third round pick on a kid who played 2 games at a community college then got arrested , lol! He could very well be a sleeper, but no matter what he will be a huge project. He has never faced NFL level talent. he has never faced any level of talent. You dont just go from playing two games at a community college to playing in the NFL. Just because one has crazy physical ability or size, does not mean they will do a thing in the nfl. There are a long list of busts from legit d1 schools nevermind a kid who played 2 games at a community college. There are years of coaching and study that goes into making a d1 athlete ready for the NFL.

Look at guys like Ryan Leaf. Played against real talent. Was a physical specimen, and had all the intangibles to make a phenomenal NFL QB. Guy was a total bust. He was awful. Set the chargers back years when they drafted him at number 2.

This kid could very well be a sleeper that after 2 or 3 years developes into a great player. But considering he was arrested after playing two games at a community college would suggest he will be a total bust anda  waste of a late draft pick.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
While going in the first round of the NFL draft might be profitable, with those genetics, he should really consider pro bodybuilding, where the REAL money is.

Or even creating websites for those bodybuilders, even bigger money,

body88

well, I haven't heard of him either. I must have miss something, maybe his name will pop up in the draft this saturday

You have not heard of him because he is the classic work out warrior. Big time stats and zero playing time against anyone who has talent. He played two games at a community college before he was arrested. It takes years and years of coaching to get d1 athletes ready for the NFL. This kid is just a huge fast person who could ( one in a million) turn out to be a good player after many years. The chances of that happening are slim to none. Think about it, just to get the kid ready to play in the nfl would take years since he has basically never played football at a high level. Guys who come out of legit d1 programs have trouble grasping the speed of the game, and complicated playbooks used in the nfl.

There are so many busts who come from legit d1 schools. Nevermind a guy who played two games at a community college in the middle of nowhere. A team will take a shot at him, but they wont burn a draft pick on him.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V

you work for them?

in the weight room or marketing etc?

i have seen the ravens work out - i live in MD. 

before they started with the owings mills facility, they (most) trained at the same gym i went to.

none of them were anything special strong.  the biggest was Zeus (orlando brown) who would only do 225.

never saw kelly though and i serioulsy doubt he did 575 for 2.

doubt he could do 575 for 1.

no doubt he is strong though.  he was also a ncaa wrestling champ. 

I work in Media Public relations for the team.

You know honestly, I fouled up with that bench claim. I called a co worker who was there with me and he corrected me. It was actually 495 for two. It was 3 years ago. Kelly is a strong mofo, though. I was glad the Ravens gave him an extension. The fans here in Baltimore absolutely love him.

Their new facilty in Ownings Mills is a beautiful piece of work. Complete state of the art. Have you ever been there?

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
Work out warrior at this point.... Show me some film of how he looks on the football field against real nfl caliber talent. Show me some film of the kid on the field period. He wont go in the first round. No sane NFL team would burn a first, second, or third round pick on a kid who played 2 games at a community college then got arrested , lol! He could very well be a sleeper, but no matter what he will be a huge project. He has never faced NFL level talent. he has never faced any level of talent. You dont just go from playing two games at a community college to playing in the NFL. Just because one has crazy physical ability or size, does not mean they will do a thing in the nfl. There are a long list of busts from legit d1 schools nevermind a kid who played 2 games at a community college. There are years of coaching and study that goes into making a d1 athlete ready for the NFL.

Look at guys like Ryan Leaf. Played against real talent. Was a physical specimen, and had all the intangibles to make a phenomenal NFL QB. Guy was a total bust. He was awful. Set the chargers back years when they drafted him at number 2.

This kid could very well be a sleeper that after 2 or 3 years developes into a great player. But considering he was arrested after playing two games at a community college would suggest he will be a total bust anda  waste of a late draft pick.

Exactly my point. Workout stats mean absolutely dick. If he hasn't played against top tier competition, especially on the D1 level, then forget about it. He's project, plain and simple.

body88

Exactly my point. Workout stats mean absolutely dick. If he hasn't played against top tier competition, especially on the D1 level, then forget about it. He's project, plain and simple.

Agree 100 percent....

IceCold

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I work in Media Public relations for the team.

You know honestly, I fouled up with that bench claim. I called a co worker who was there with me and he corrected me. It was actually 495 for two. It was 3 years ago. Kelly is a strong mofo, though. I was glad the Ravens gave him an extension. The fans here in Baltimore absolutely love him.

Their new facilty in Ownings Mills is a beautiful piece of work. Complete state of the art. Have you ever been there?

yeah, i knew it wasnt 575.

owings mills is nice.