Author Topic: You guys think Arnold looks at past pics from time to time and cries a little?  (Read 4423 times)

Stark

• Getbig V
Do you cry in the morning when you look i the mirror.

depends what time of the year... If you would have asked me the same question around December last year I would have said yes.... not now... cannot get enough of me.  :P :P

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Do you cry in the morning when you look i the mirror.
\

Do you cry when you realize you are a running joke here?

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
When you're young, getting old seems like the worst thing.

As you get older, you welcome every day of getting old, because it means you're not dead.

Being able to get old is a gift.

Wise words.

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
No one who had spent so many years that involved with their body could possibly be completely indifferent to that body's inevitable decline.

But Arnold has a true Republican soul...

He'll miss having been governor 100 times more than he'll ever miss having been Mr. Olympia.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
\

Do you cry when you realize you are a running joke here?

Could say the same about you, but it would be true.  fudgepac, where did you grow up (if you are over 20).  Just wondering cause it really sounds like you lead a life similar to Shadow.  not much happening, never get out, etc.  Are you the type who can't wait for family reunions cause you finally get laid.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Could say the same about you, but it would be true.  fudgepac, where did you grow up (if you are over 20).  Just wondering cause it really sounds like you lead a life similar to Shadow.  not much happening, never get out, etc.  Are you the type who can't wait for family reunions cause you finally get laid.

who's the one who lives in hawaii yet posts on the internet all day about some lame ass stories no one believes cares about and posts lame insults against other internet posters.

Epic wasted life  ::)

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
When you're young, getting old seems like the worst thing.

As you get older, you welcome every day of getting old, because it means you're not dead.

Being able to get old is a gift.

Rob since when did you become sentimental? C'mon on bro
#

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
No one who had spent so many years that involved with their body could possibly be completely indifferent to that body's inevitable decline.

But Arnold has a true Republican soul...

He'll miss having been governor 100 times more than he'll ever miss having been Mr. Olympia.

He always said he saw bodybuilding as a means to an end.
The House that Ruth built

bmacsys

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
who's the one who lives in hawaii yet posts on the internet all day about some lame ass stories no one believes cares about and posts lame insults against other internet posters.

Epic wasted life  ::)

Keiths shit about Vince G. and Adonis is amusing.
The House that Ruth built