Author Topic: The Gravel guy just tore Hilary, Obama, and Bidena new one  (Read 726 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
The Gravel guy just tore Hilary, Obama, and Bidena new one
« on: April 26, 2007, 04:31:31 PM »
This is gonna be news.  He is destroying them on MSNBC.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: The Gravel guy just tore Hilary, Obama, and Bidena new one
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2007, 11:06:08 PM »
link please.  :)
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2007, 04:15:59 AM »
link please.  :)

prisonplanet.com will have the link this AM, i hope.  if not i'll look on youtube.

seriously, i think 90% of americans would hear this guy talk - verbally disassembling every dem on that stage for allowing the war funding - and want to elect the guy.  Seriously.  I almost want to go knock on doors for this guy.  His message was SO common sense and funny at the same time.

egj13

• Getbig III
  • Got life by the balls
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2007, 04:55:10 AM »
prisonplanet.com will have the link this AM, i hope.  if not i'll look on youtube.

seriously, i think 90% of americans would hear this guy talk - verbally disassembling every dem on that stage for allowing the war funding - and want to elect the guy.  Seriously.  I almost want to go knock on doors for this guy.  His message was SO common sense and funny at the same time.

Again I didn't see but a few questions and didn't get a chance to hear this guy speak, but the few questions I did see, I could have told you what Clinton, Obama, Richardson and Edwards were going to say before they opened their mouth. The thing I hate about debates and the reason I seldom watch is that you don't hear anything new. I would think a debate format would be a great time to bring out new ideas and not just repeat the same thing we hear in the nightly news.