Author Topic: Is my friend = all drugs?  (Read 27544 times)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
Re: Is my friend = all drugs?
« Reply #125 on: May 01, 2007, 01:34:43 PM »
  First of all, you have yet to prove that you are a pro. Where are your blue stars, sport? I'm still waiting for that! And don't bring the anonimity excuse, because you can post anonymously and have blue stars.

Secondly, what you said is incorrect. You did say that what matters is the response to drugs and structure, and that the guys who make it to top pro owe it all to drugs and to their response to drugs. This is only partially true, anyway, but my problem with you is that you make the case that the guy who wins the Mr.Olympia or the Arnold is simply tyhe one with the best natural structure and response to drugs and that training and discipline is irrelevant, and I say that is crap!!!!!!!!

Neither Lee Haney, Dorian Yates or Ronnie Coleman had the best genetics of their generations, and they defeated their competitors who had better genetics because they were more dedicated, disciplined and trained smarter and harder than their competitors.

I find it hard to believe that Wheeler with his vastly superior structure and longer muscle bellies got defeated by Dorian because the latter had a better response to drugs. We don't know if he had, but all top pros have a great response to drugs, and even if he did, the other several advantages that Wheeler had in structure and muscle belly lengh should compensate for that. It is more reasonable to assume that Wheeler got defeated by Yates despite his superior genetics because he ate pizza on his pre-contest diet, missed workouts, seldiom did compound exercises, etc. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

so you tell me i can not win the big one because i dont work too hard huh? um gotchya buddy,,i bust my ass as hard as jason and i dont win the big thing,,you say its because i dont work as hard him,,,um nice nice,,i will try to work harder and see if it helps ::)

flex wheeler didnt win o because HE WAS A SMALLER BODYBUILDER!  alot smaller that the  time wanted,,his  structure and long muscle bellies and symetry is what gave  him second,,,his laziness and he was one lazy brother had nothing to do with him never winning the o

if you think any competitor that step in vegas dont work hard in the gym and doesnt keep up with training and nutrition pre competition,,,then you got a loose screw there my friend

dorian didnt win it because of his work ethics only,, BUT BECAUSE HE WAS RESPONDING TO HORMONES BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE US,,IN ADDITION HE HAD EVERY MUSCLE DEVELOPED AND PROPORTIONED AND AGAIN THAT BELONGS IN THE GENETICS AND GENETIC REPONSE TO HORMONE DEPARTMENT AND NOT IN THE GYM

as i said 100 timmes in the past,,to me it dont matter wether you thin]k or dont think i have my ifbb pro card not pdi! ifbb! ,,but if you have a slight little tiny mini brain you would be able to tell that everythiing i say on getbig is not gold anymore but closer to PLATINUM

cherish it as long as i feel like doing it because you will never have another top 10 o copetitor risking his own career and saying whati say here on getbig

fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #126 on: May 01, 2007, 01:37:40 PM »
  Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uure, because a drug dealer knows so much about androgens and other anabolics, right? ::) GH15 Has yet to prove that he's a pro and I don't care about what he has to say on drugs except if he has a degree on endocrinology, preferably a PhD.

And who said that you're an expert on economics or math? I'm pretty sure that you won't be winning the Field's Medal or a Nobel Prize in economics anytime soon. The reason why you won't debate GH15, the drug dealer, is because you like what he tells you. You want to believe what he has to say; you want to believe that it's all about drugs. You are a frustrated guy with you own body, and you want to belive that all the guys who are bigger than you are only bigger because they are on drugs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE

this matt guy debetad me planty of time,,,you  can go and read those in your plenty of free time on the board between your wizdom posts,,

he does not always agree to what i say and he actually made me think couple times unlike you,,
you only entertain me ;)
fallen angel

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #127 on: May 01, 2007, 01:39:20 PM »
  Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uure, because a drug dealer knows so much about androgens and other anabolics, right? ::) GH15 Has yet to prove that he's a pro and I don't care about what he has to say on drugs except if he has a degree on endocrinology, preferably a PhD.

And who said that you're an expert on economics or math? I'm pretty sure that you won't be winning the Field's Medal or a Nobel Prize in economics anytime soon. The reason why you won't debate GH15, the drug dealer, is because you like what he tells you. You want to believe what he has to say; you want to believe that it's all about drugs. You are a frustrated guy with you own body, and you want to belive that all the guys who are bigger than you are only bigger because they are on drugs.

SUCKMYMUSCLE
he is a pro and a damn good one, trust me.

j3di3

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #128 on: May 01, 2007, 01:57:22 PM »
Guys of his development?  Every time I step foot in the gym.  That guys build is ok but he's not developed enough to be on serious juice.  Like I said before if he is on juice then he needs to pull his head out of his ass b/cause it ain't workin.  Someone could easily achieve his development naturally. 

haha i bet you are a monster who has already achived a better build *NATURALLY*, why wont you post some pictures so we can see what a *proper diet* and *hard work* can achive  ::)

suckmymuscle

« Reply #129 on: May 01, 2007, 10:31:36 PM »
so you tell me i can not win the big one because i dont work too hard huh? um gotchya buddy,,i bust my ass as hard as jason and i dont win the big thing,,you say its because i dont work as hard him,,,um nice nice,,i will try to work harder and see if it helps ::)

Is it a mere coincidence that that guys who party all the time, like Cormier, never won the Olympia despite having better genetics than guys like Dorian and Lee Haney? I think not. In your case, you couldn't win the Olympia becasue you don't have a pro card and don't even workout. ;)

flex wheeler didnt win o because HE WAS A SMALLER BODYBUILDER!  alot smaller that the  time wanted,,his  structure and long muscle bellies and symetry is what gave  him second,,,his laziness and he was one lazy brother had nothing to do with him never winning the o

Wheeler won the 1993 ASC with perfect scores, and that is a major pro show. In 1998, he was considered the favorite to win the show, and not Coleman. By Petewr McGough's own admission, he would have defeated Coleman if he came in 100%. The problem is that he didn't.

And his laziness had nothing to do with him never winning the Olympia? Wrong! Wheeler by his own admission cheated on his pre-contest diet several times, and he made up the ninja story because he blew up his Olympia ppre in 1997. Dorian once asked Wheeler why he didn't do barbell rows, and he replied that:"They make me winded". So don't say that his laziness didn't have anything to do with him not winning the Olympia because, just like Cormier and Dillet, he was notorious for training light, missing workouts, cheating on his diet, etc.

if you think any competitor that step in vegas dont work hard in the gym and doesnt keep up with training and nutrition pre competition,,,then you got a loose screw there my friend

That's probably the reason why so many come into the contest holding fat and water, huh? Give it up, dude. Several bodybuilders by their own admission cheat on their pre-contest diets because they can't stand eating nothing but boiled chicken breasts and brown rice for three months straight. And yes, some of them do train much harder than the others. This is evident by the superior muscle density and thicker development that some have other others. Again, this can't be explained by drugs because they are all on them, and the guiys who have the thicker development are almost invariably the ones who are famous for training very hard.

dorian didnt win it because of his work ethics only,, BUT BECAUSE HE WAS RESPONDING TO HORMONES BETTER THAN THE REST OF THE US,,IN ADDITION HE HAD EVERY MUSCLE DEVELOPED AND PROPORTIONED AND AGAIN THAT BELONGS IN THE GENETICS AND GENETIC REPONSE TO HORMONE DEPARTMENT AND NOT IN THE GYM

What a truckload of shit! So you are telling me that several bodybuilders with more symmetrical structures and longer muscle bellies, like Kevin Levrone, Dillet, Cormier, etc were defeated by Dorian all because the latter responded better to drugs? What about the guys who were bigger than Dorian, like Nasser, Dillet, Fux, etc? Did they have a poorer response to drugs as well? ::) Clearly since there were several bigger guys than Dorian, then they had a better response to drugs, which completely invalidates all of your arguments. Or is a more reasonable explanation that Dorian's superb conditioning is what gave him the victory over guys that had better genetics than him both for size(Dillet, Fux, Nasser), as well as for shape(Wheeler, Cormier, Ray)? Moron.

as i said 100 timmes in the past,,to me it dont matter wether you thin]k or dont think i have my ifbb pro card not pdi! ifbb! ,,but if you have a slight little tiny mini brain you would be able to tell that everythiing i say on getbig is not gold anymore but closer to PLATINUM

The last time I checked, platinum is not the color of shit. ;) And trust me, sport: I'm smarter than you and arguably know more about steroids than you do...

cherish it as long as i feel like doing it because you will never have another top 10 o copetitor risking his own career and saying whati say here on getbig

I would gladly celebrate if you left! Go away, you drug dealer, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

suckmymuscle

« Reply #130 on: May 01, 2007, 10:37:54 PM »
this matt guy debetad me planty of time,,,you  can go and read those in your plenty of free time on the board between your wizdom posts,,

he does not always agree to what i say and he actually made me think couple times unlike you,,
you only entertain me ;)

Ha ha ha ha ha...what entertains me is your arrogance, you piece of shit drug abuser. Try to understand this: you are not smart, your are not witty and you don't know two shits about steroids and other anabolic drugs. You are a drug dealer and nothing more.

Even if you were a pro, it still wouldn't mean shit, because pros have no idea of what they are doing; they go from experience. As far as scientific knowledge, though, they don't know shit why steroid "X" produced result "Y" on their bodies and such. Unless you have a PhD in endocrinology, I really don't care about what you have to say sport. Even Greg Zulac's defunt column on MuscleMag was better than the pseudo-scientific advice you give out. ;)

SUCKMYMUSCLE

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: May 01, 2007, 11:53:02 PM »
  Kevin Levrone was highly successful and finished second at the Mr.Olympia twice. He was stopped from Olympia glory because a guy with genetics as good and who trained even harder stopped him.

As for Wheeler and Cormier, what are you talking about? Wheeler had infinitely superior genetics than Dorian Yates, and yet never won the Olympiua because he was lazy and not consistent with his training. Cormier cheated on his pre-contest diet constantly and screwed whores all the time, andf thus never fullfilled his potential.

Both guys with superb genetics and drenched in drugs, and both failed to achieve their potentia because they didn't train hard and consistently and were undisciplined with their diets and lkefestyles[/b]. Thanks for validating my points! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

The point you made was genetics alone wont help you win pro shows you need consistant drugs and training. They guys I pointed out (add dillet in there too) in no way shape or form were ever consistant in training. If anything they trained like bitches, it was there superior response to hormones that set them apart from the rest. You think diet has anything to do coming in at 4% BF? To some degree yes it does but its more so the timing of anti-es, anabolics and diuretics.

To say that they were undisciplined with their diets is also directed at most pros. Ive seen ronnie coleman down 3 mc chicken burgers in front of my face and still remain at 6% BF.

I agree Dorian Yates had good genetics and was a hard worker with superior response to hormones, but honestly how good was he? The guy's cycle was outrageous, he pratically invented the gh gut. He pushed the boundaries in bodybuilding and Im not talking about training or dieting, we are talking AAS usage.
Flex, Kevin both finished second to Dorian in the eyes of the judges not the public, BB is subjective to each individual.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #132 on: May 02, 2007, 02:59:13 AM »
  Is it a mere coincidence that that guys who party all the time, like Cormier, never won the Olympia despite having better genetics than guys like Dorian and Lee Haney? I think not. In your case, you couldn't win the Olympia becasue you don't have a pro card and don't even workout. ;)

Wheeler won the 1993 ASC with perfect scores, and that is a major pro show. In 1998, he was considered the favorite to win the show, and not Coleman. By Petewr McGough's own admission, he would have defeated Coleman if he came in 100%. The problem is that he didn't.

And his laziness had nothing to do with him never winning the Olympia? Wrong! Wheeler by his own admission cheated on his pre-contest diet several times, and he made up the ninja story because he blew up his Olympia ppre in 1997. Dorian once asked Wheeler why he didn't do barbell rows, and he replied that:"They make me winded". So don't say that his laziness didn't have anything to do with him not winning the Olympia because, just like Cormier and Dillet, he was notorious for training light, missing workouts, cheating on his diet, etc.

That's probably the reason why so many come into the contest holding fat and water, huh? Give it up, dude. Several bodybuilders by their own admission cheat on their pre-contest diets because they can't stand eating nothing but boiled chicken breasts and brown rice for three months straight. And yes, some of them do train much harder than the others. This is evident by the superior muscle density and thicker development that some have other others. Again, this can't be explained by drugs because they are all on them, and the guiys who have the thicker development are almost invariably the ones who are famous for training very hard.

What a truckload of shit! So you are telling me that several bodybuilders with more symmetrical structures and longer muscle bellies, like Kevin Levrone, Dillet, Cormier, etc were defeated by Dorian all because the latter responded better to drugs? What about the guys who were bigger than Dorian, like Nasser, Dillet, Fux, etc? Did they have a poorer response to drugs as well? ::) Clearly since there were several bigger guys than Dorian, then they had a better response to drugs, which completely invalidates all of your arguments. Or is a more reasonable explanation that Dorian's superb conditioning is what gave him the victory over guys that had better genetics than him both for size(Dillet, Fux, Nasser), as well as for shape(Wheeler, Cormier, Ray)? Moron.

The last time I checked, platinum is not the color of shit. ;) And trust me, sport: I'm smarter than you and arguably know more about steroids than you do...

I would gladly celebrate if you left! Go away, you drug dealer, and don't let the door hit your ass on the way out! :D

SUCKMYMUSCLE

99% of what you said above is garbage. while you talk about ken i competed againt him,,,while you talk about your knowledge about steroids,,i actually feed them to top athletes,,while you talk curse right and left and showing that youre just a kid,,i get ready to try and make top 6 this year,,

so lets conclude this with the fact that you have miserable life and you assume a lot,,its one thing to be concited as me because many people dependent on me ,,,and it is another a whole diff thing to be thinking highly of you when you prove with every post that you are the the type of person that not only couldnt make it to a local competition in the good ole usa but also read too much bodybuilding books,,

get your head out of your ass,,it smells bad in here boy,, you really really got no clue about what youre talking about when it comes to hormones,,,and you have basic very very basic knowledge of what it takes to make it as a pro

its beyond my level to even answer you,,since with every response of yours it is easier to tell you one frastrated individual that believe in santa claus

dont forget to take some arginine and vanadyl for your veins to pop out later on today,,,make sure its ethyl easter ;)

im done responding to your garbage,,i got over 50pms waiting for answers  and i dont have time for them when im here because of time you take away from those people,,,

thank suckmymuscle for the slow response to your questions getbig members,,im sure getbig members will love you more by the day

fallen angel

SWOLETRAIN

• Getbig IV
« Reply #133 on: May 02, 2007, 11:57:12 AM »

dont forget to take some arginine and vanadyl for your veins to pop out later on today,,,make sure its ethyl easter ;)
HAHAHA
-

The Enigma

• Getbig IV
  • Porsche 911 Turbo Carerra. My reality, your dream.
« Reply #134 on: May 02, 2007, 12:33:52 PM »
He denies it up and down yet his nickname is "Juicy" LOL.  Unless that is referring to something else.  :-X

He is a couple of inches shorter than me so around 5'7 or a hair under.  I've always wondered about him and I guess I can never know for sure, but I wanted to see what people on here think.

Looks clean.

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #135 on: May 02, 2007, 01:20:12 PM »
Question for Matt C:

How has your personality not changed at all since you were 18???  I'm 19 right now and I'm already considerably different than when I was 18.  Hell, I've changed since turning 19 6 months ago.

BartBelgium

• Getbig II
« Reply #136 on: May 02, 2007, 02:12:30 PM »
hey GH15

When is the new tip of the week coming?

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #137 on: May 02, 2007, 04:17:58 PM »
Question for Matt C:

How has your personality not changed at all since you were 18???  I'm 19 right now and I'm already considerably different than when I was 18.  Hell, I've changed since turning 19 6 months ago.

how are you different?

E
E

Knives

• Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: May 02, 2007, 05:12:19 PM »
how are you different?

E

I'm less introverted, more extroverted, more social, and more intrinsically motivated in life.  I also feel that I'm more realistic in my life's goals, as in I no longer think, or even really want to become some millionaire, but rather just find something that I enjoy and that I'm good at and doing that for life. 

I'm not saying everyone will go through radical changes, but I'm surprised he says he his personality hasn't changed at all since age 18.