Author Topic: Coleman Pictures  (Read 4400 times)

DEFCON

• Getbig IV
  • LSD, 100 µg, i.m.
Re: Coleman Pictures
« Reply #25 on: April 28, 2007, 04:13:12 PM »
haha, no seriously, DEFCON has a penchant for LSD.  ;D

Personally the idea of hallucinating really freaks me out.  :)
it's not so bad. definitely need to be in the right frame of mind.

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
« Reply #26 on: April 28, 2007, 05:14:54 PM »
I'm tripping on shrooms sometime this summer. I can't wait. LSD is another story.
~

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #27 on: April 28, 2007, 05:20:41 PM »
it's not so bad. definitely need to be in the right frame of mind.

It would scare the hell out of me.  :-\  I tried salvia and I freaked out.  :)  Honestly, I love sobriety.  I don't like intoxication of any kind - I'm just not confident in altered states.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #28 on: April 28, 2007, 06:17:19 PM »
It would scare the hell out of me.  :-\  I tried salvia and I freaked out.  :)  Honestly, I love sobriety.  I don't like intoxication of any kind - I'm just not confident in altered states.
not raggin on you but too bad, tripping on shrooms or lsd is fucking great.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #29 on: April 28, 2007, 10:08:25 PM »
with such bad condition, I think the organizers would want their money back or reconsider in getting Ronnie to guest pose again
I am a mini beast

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 10:27:58 PM »
with such bad condition, I think the organizers would want their money back or reconsider in getting Ronnie to guest pose again

With such bad sentance structure maybe you should reconsider going back to school.
C

Danimal77

• Getbig V
  • Yo Adrian
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2007, 11:29:07 PM »
Samson, maybe YOU should go back to school, seeing you don't even know how to spell the word "sentence" properly. It's en, not AN.

arce377

• Getbig IV
  • ARCE DO SAN MARTIALARTS SCHOOL
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 12:23:23 AM »
Ronnie COULD win it again...
ARCE
DOSAN DOJO

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 05:04:53 AM »
With such bad sentance structure maybe you should reconsider going back to school.

I admit English is not my first language but I'm fluent enough.

I'm also fluent in two other languages (Malay and Chinese) and two different dialects in one of the languages (Chinese - Hokkien and Cantonese)

As for SAMSON, maybe you should enroll your ass into PRE-SCHOOL and learn how to spell ABC
I am a mini beast

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 06:06:53 AM »
Looks like he has a little Gyno and I hate to say it, but fuck it I'm still a fan, he will destroy Cutler and anybody esle this year and than retire ;D

No he doesn't. He may be in top 10 in Olympia, but just because they want to show some mercy for him, not because he have good condition. He may be able to hide his weakness in his own posing routine, but with the mandatory poses he will be in trouble. Only if judges are blind or he pay enough for them, he have a chance. You could not win Olympia with one lats and one arm, no matter who you are.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 06:09:58 AM »
No he doesn't. He may be in top 10 in Olympia, but just because they want to show some mercy for him, not because he have good condition. He may be able to hide his weakness in his own posing routine, but with the mandatory poses he will be in trouble. Only if judges are blind or he pays Derek Anthony to give them enough blow job for them, he have a chance. You could not win Olympia with one lats and one arm, no matter who you are.

Fixed
I am a mini beast