Author Topic: arnold jr wants to fight me  (Read 11562 times)

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Re: arnold jr wants to fight me
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 01:01:34 AM »
You could not possibly posses a conscious or a soul and say things like he did, about someone all in the name of humiliating them...especially when this someone has done absolutely nothing to you and in no way deserves it.

You really do know Jimmy.

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 01:09:38 AM »

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 01:11:58 AM »

typical keyboard tough guy you are "post a pic"  "your a pussy" " i fucked your sister"   you homos come a dime a dozen

lol
#

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 05:07:14 AM »
My only hope is that if you two studs decide to fight that you do it right.  None of that unfair bullshit you see all too often, I want to see a clean fight.  Both men should be wearing nothing but thongs, covered in baby oil and preferably they should stick to grappling.  Anything other than that and its bullshit..

whips out cock, vaseline and a few bounty paper towels..

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 05:17:29 AM »

my name is james simon

i train at venice gym

im from toronto

i look like this:

what is your full name?

what city are you from?

what gym do you train at?

where are your pix?

Pathetic even for a 12 year old un-employed basement dweller living in Mommy's house  :-\
K

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 05:29:11 AM »
Im not taking sides here, but honestly dude, you look lihe a homosexual. I wouldnt be posting that pic if I were you

FWIW,

VP was prepared to get in the ring with McCrackhead a few years back, despite McCracka being 70 lbs bigger and a fcuking tank. Didn't weasel out, was prepared to take a beating, give it a shot from what I could tell.

And from what I remember, McCracka was about to travel halfway around the world to make that fight happen, or at least go to some serious trouble for it.

IMO, VP walks the walk, and if anyone thinks about calling him out... LMFAO, they better be prepared that he will take them up on it.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 05:30:52 AM »
in other words you are a pussy and my bitch

not to worry, ill find you eventually :)

No. I think Arnold makes a valid point about not posting his face, city, & gym. He's a mod on the steroid board, he's admitted to using steroids, he's admitted to possessing steroids. Can you say law enforcements wet dream?

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 05:34:56 AM »
FWIW,

VP was prepared to get in the ring with McCrackhead a few years back, despite McCracka being 70 lbs bigger and a fcuking tank. Didn't weasel out, was prepared to take a beating, give it a shot from what I could tell.

And from what I remember, McCracka was about to travel halfway around the world to make that fight happen, or at least go to some serious trouble for it.

IMO, VP walks the walk, and if anyone thinks about calling him out... LMFAO, they better be prepared that he will take them up on it.

-Hedge

What else does Jimmy have to live for ? he has zero future and nothing else to do than try to become famous on an internet board - just SAD  :-\
K

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 05:36:34 AM »
FWIW,

-Hedge

I don't know if he walks the walk & I don't care. IMO it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Everyone's (I mean everyone - including myself) can be a toughguy behind a monitor & a keyboard.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 05:36:50 AM »
No. I think Arnold makes a valid point about not posting his face, city, & gym. He's a mod on the steroid board, he's admitted to using steroids, he's admitted to possessing steroids. Can you say law enforcements wet dream?

His (and yours as well) IP address has surely been logged.  The two of you not only post on BB forum but mod the steroid board in said forum.  His picture is going to be final piece to the fed's investigation. ::)  
\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 05:44:37 AM »
His picture is going to be final piece to the fed's investigation. ::)  

I doubt it but you never know.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2007, 05:44:48 AM »
I don't know if he walks the walk & I don't care. IMO it really doesn't matter to me one way or the other. Everyone's (I mean everyone - including myself) can be a toughguy behind a monitor & a keyboard.

It was actually Arnold Jr who brought it on himself:

Bring it bitch.

BTW, I cannot wait till the day comes when I can see you face to face.

VP seized the opportunity to call him on it.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2007, 05:47:45 AM »
His (and yours as well) IP address has surely been logged.  The two of you not only post on BB forum but mod the steroid board in said forum.  His picture is going to be final piece to the fed's investigation. ::)  

And to think every cities police force knows where crack houses are in their community yet they spend tax payers money on investigating guys that just want to enhance themselves personally...Talk about "cleaning up the streets" ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 05:48:36 AM »
It was actually Arnold Jr who brought it on himself:

I never said he didn't. You're stating that jimmy walks the walk & it a tough guy. All I'm saying is anyone can be tough & talk tough on a computer. Look at the True Adonis & DA "fight". I can type all day that I'm going to beat the shit out of someone but that doesn't mean I'll do it or I'm even thinking about doing it.

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2007, 05:50:37 AM »
And to think every cities police force knows where crack houses are in their community yet they spend tax payers money on investigating guys that just want to enhance themselves personally...Talk about "cleaning up the streets" ::)

I couldn't agree more with you. The war on drugs is a joke. Right now steroids just happen to be the "in" one to target. BTW - I was at a baseball game last week & on the score board there was that anti-steroid commerical with the statue.  ::)

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 05:51:48 AM »

true

appropriate user name 8)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2007, 05:52:30 AM »
I never said he didn't. You're stating that jimmy walks the walk & it a tough guy. All I'm saying is anyone can be tough & talk tough on a computer. Look at the True Adonis & DA "fight". I can type all day that I'm going to beat the shit out of someone but that doesn't mean I'll do it or I'm even thinking about doing it.

That's a very good example.

Or when Darth "something" drove down to meet Abeles, and Abeles didn't show up.

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2007, 05:53:18 AM »

Why arrest crack dealers, they will eventually kill eachother or kill themselves.  It is the ultimate waste of taxpayers money.  The steroid user will party with the girl, kill her, get his wife to help him burn the body.  At least that's what's been posted on the internet. ;D
\

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2007, 05:54:24 AM »
The steroid user will party with the girl, kill her, get his wife to help him burn the body.  At least that's what's been posted on the internet. ;Dy.  

;D

ThaRealist

• Getbig IV
  • Team REal LiFe
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 06:03:08 AM »
Why arrest crack dealers, they will eventually kill eachother or kill themselves.  It is the ultimate waste of taxpayers money.  The steroid user will party with the girl, kill her, get his wife to help him burn the body.  At least that's what's been posted on the internet. ;D

But you are also leaving out the many innocent people that get shot in the middle of the crack dealers shooting eachother on a daily basis(You wouldn't mind until it is a member of your family that gets shot in the middle of it)...Yeah it is totally worth the taxpayers money to go after people that use enhancements just because one out of thousands and thousands of users murder someone and it gets the media's attention...But I can see how AAS users are such a menice to society compared to crackheads... ::)
You Can't Do It!!!

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #45 on: April 29, 2007, 06:21:15 AM »
But you are also leaving out the many innocent people that get shot in the middle of the crack dealers shooting eachother on a daily basis(You wouldn't mind until it is a member of your family that gets shot in the middle of it)...Yeah it is totally worth the taxpayers money to go after people that use enhancements just because one out of thousands and thousands of users murder someone and it gets the media's attention...But I can see how AAS users are such a menice to society compared to crackheads... ::)

Exactly...this steroid pandemic is getting out of hand.  It's in baseball, baseball!!!!!!!  Soon little kids, will be counting calories, carb depleting and yes taking the roids. 

Fights will break out across playgrounds everywhere.  O2B kids will be transformed into little MMA camps for steroid abusing toddlers.  Yes way more menacing to society than other drugs.
\

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: April 29, 2007, 06:33:45 AM »
looks like jimmy called his bluff.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: April 29, 2007, 06:45:05 AM »
i hope people can appreciate that it was arnold jr who called me out, not the other way around

i dedicate a fair share of my life to the art of fighting, be it learning to better my boxing skills or teaching other guys submission wrestling (which i do for free at venice, if anyone wants to learn)

as i said before i would never call myself a tough guy, but i would rather take the risk of having the living shit kicked out of me than throw away my sense of pride and self worth, my bones heal faster than my soul ...

to call someone else out because you saw that hes half your size then back the fuck down is to be the biggest bullying pussy one can be ... girls in gorilla suits :)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #48 on: April 29, 2007, 06:49:06 AM »
i hope people can appreciate that it was arnold jr who called me out, not the other way around

i dedicate a fair share of my life to the art of fighting, be it learning to better my boxing skills or teaching other guys submission wrestling (which i do for free at venice, if anyone wants to learn)

as i said before i would never call myself a tough guy, but i would rather take the risk of having the living shit kicked out of me than throw away my sense of pride and self worth, my bones heal faster than my soul ...

to call someone else out because you saw that hes half your size then back the fuck down is to be the biggest bullying pussy one can be ... girls in gorilla suits :)

Jimmy the reason he won't fight you isn't because he's affraid of you.  It's because he doesn't want the feds to know his identity since he has admitted to using teh steroids. ::)
\

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #49 on: April 29, 2007, 06:58:52 AM »
i know for a fact george bush reads this board and has been waiting to bust this guy :D

as good as it would feel to snap his arm or stomp his head, letting the board know he is a coward probably feels better ... every time he runs his mouth we can bump this guy :D