Author Topic: NEW CHRIS CORMIER GUEST POSING PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 7261 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: NEW CHRIS CORMIER GUEST POSING PICS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: April 29, 2007, 10:09:30 AM »
Here is chris in his best shape in the last few years, the 2005 San-Francisco Pro Show

Here I will help you with those red x's....

I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: April 29, 2007, 10:11:28 AM »
more
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: April 29, 2007, 10:14:18 AM »
and more

I

MattT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Sponsored by: PVL Sports Nutrition
« Reply #28 on: April 29, 2007, 03:09:47 PM »
lets not forget the major injury he had, he could not walk for sometime.. And to now be back on stage looking as good as he does.. And you guys think he doesn't look good? WTF? He's just holding water.. He can be top 3 at the Mr O if he came in ripped..

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #29 on: April 29, 2007, 03:12:07 PM »
lets not forget the major injury he had, he could not walk for sometime.. And to now be back on stage looking as good as he does.. And you guys think he doesn't look good? WTF? He's just holding water.. He can be top 3 at the Mr O if he came in ripped..

What do you think of "World" Harris' chances?

What has he been up to lately?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #30 on: April 29, 2007, 03:23:59 PM »
he is still wearing the yellow hospital ribbon with his number on it.  :-[

LOL!!!
I am a mini beast

Stavios

« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 05:55:01 PM »

I think he lacks a lot of his old mass

Matt C

• Getbig V
  • The White Vince Goodrum
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 06:09:12 PM »
I think he lacks a lot of his old mass

I don't know about a lot - he may still be mid cycle.  I think he can get most of it back and crack the top six.  8)
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Stavios

« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 06:10:45 PM »
I don't know about a lot - he may still be mid cycle.  I think he can get most of it back and crack the top six.  8)

I agree

donrhummy

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 06:41:36 PM »
I see nothing special

just a guy back on the sauce that doesn't believe in training legs

Agreed. I'll bet Dorian's not looking forward to lending his name/rep to attempting to improve on that.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 07:03:13 PM »

. :-\
are you delusional?

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2007, 07:15:44 PM »
I had Chris in Australia 6 weeks ago for my pro show and the improvements he has made in that time are incredible. Don't forget it is only 8 months since he was at deaths door. After seeing him pose yesterday, I told him that he could get ready to compete from where he is at this point. I think he should go for it this year. He is more focused than ever before and don't forget, he was one of the best with way less than 100% commitment. Chris has got more fire in his belly than ever before, so dont write him off just yet. Sometimes you don't know what you have got until you lose it.

On another note he is a fantastic guest, he encourages the amateurs, helps the promoters and has time for everyone. It is easy to hate and even easier to jump on the bandwagon of envy. Most people that bag on Chris have never got to know him.

It is time for everyone on getbig to get behind Cormier. He is a true fan of the sport, old school and has the look that the sport can benifit from. TD

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2007, 07:31:31 PM »
Tony, did Chris promise not to return to your show after losing to Lee in 2005?

http://www.bodybuildingpro.com/2005gncaustraliangrandprixdvd.html
Bodybuilding Pro.com

THE AUSSIE GIFT

• Getbig II
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 08:14:39 PM »
hey man i took those pics. i have more if anyone is interested. i also took a video of a 20 minute interview they did with him talking about his time he spent in hospital. and yes he was wearing a yellow bracelet. i am having trouble uploading the video to a web site as it is 300mb. i tried cutting it in half but i have to pay for quick time pro, rip off. does anyone know a way around this?

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2007, 08:16:09 PM »

you mean his head injury?
I am a mini beast

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 08:46:01 PM »
Chris was pissed with the judging at the time but he and I have been mates for a long time. He never personally attacked me and I never took offense to his comments. As I have said many times, Chris has done more to promote my show than anyone. He has convinced other pros to compete, helped with sponsors and genuinely encouraged everyone in the show, both pros and amateurs. I would welcome him as a guest every time and as a competitor anytime.

Matt C

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2007, 08:49:53 PM »
Chris was pissed with the judging at the time but he and I have been mates for a long time. He never personally attacked me and I never took offense to his comments. As I have said many times, Chris has done more to promote my show than anyone. He has convinced other pros to compete, helped with sponsors and genuinely encouraged everyone in the show, both pros and amateurs. I would welcome him as a guest every time and as a competitor anytime.

The only deterrent I can see for pros competing at your show would probably be the Australian customs.  I personally do not even care to travel to the USA because the customs officers there are such assholes.  I do not even care to complain about it - I just don't go to the USA.  If I was a pro I would probably not do the Aussie show due to hassle I do not need.  However, I have only ever heard good things about you as a promoter and in fact, have yet to hear anything bad.  That may help tip things in favour of competing a little, but I still don't like crossing borders to countries like the USA or Australia.  The customs officers have more rights than the police!  They could anal cavity search me if they wished and I would not be able to do a thing!  That is not a place I want to put myself in.
Bodybuilding Pro.com

Tony Doherty

• Expert
  • Getbig IV
  • Pro Promoter
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2007, 09:10:48 PM »
The only deterrent I can see for pros competing at your show would probably be the Australian customs.  I personally do not even care to travel to the USA because the customs officers there are such assholes.  I do not even care to complain about it - I just don't go to the USA.  If I was a pro I would probably not do the Aussie show due to hassle I do not need.  However, I have only ever heard good things about you as a promoter and in fact, have yet to hear anything bad.  That may help tip things in favour of competing a little, but I still don't like crossing borders to countries like the USA or Australia.  The customs officers have more rights than the police!  They could anal cavity search me if they wished and I would not be able to do a thing!  That is not a place I want to put myself in.

Most guys are not too worried about customs, cause by the time they get here most of their preparation is done. The main thing that puts them off is the distance. I try to look after them the best I can to make up for the long flight and to say thanks for their support. I have a great support team and family that includes, cooks, drivers and runners to make everything easier on the travelling pros.

Despite the distance and difficulties, the following international athletes have still managed to support my contest. Mad respect to the pros for believing in me and my team.

I appreciated and thank every pro that has ever done my show, it ain't easy competing in shows for weeks on end and coming this far for the last contest of the season.

International competitors in my previous pro shows:
Chris Cormier, Dexter Jackson, Ronnie Rockel, Lee Priest, Vince Taylor, Mustafa Mohammad, Branch Warren, Francis Benfatto, Markus Ruhl, King Kamali, Craig Titus, Johnnie Jackson, Troy Alves, Kevin Levrone, Dennis James, J.D. Dawodu, Jaroslav Horvath, Melvin Anthony, Garrett Downing, Quincy Taylor, Tommi Thorvildsen, Cloude Groulx, Christian Lobarede, Hieko Kallbach, Eddie Abbew, Kris Dim, Stan McCrary, Oleg Zhur, Mike Morris, Thomas Stellander, Martin Kellstrom, Hide Yamagishi, Joel Stubbs, Gianluca Catapano and  John Hodgson.

AVBG

« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2007, 10:31:22 PM »
Tony, you are spot on 100% correct.. At this stage CC can put a dent in any line up he choses to compete in. CC is a true BB of the people and that's why the fans love him.

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 11:05:32 PM »
Epic "couldhavebeen-ness."  But yeah, if he gets it all together he can beat just about anyone.

phyxsius

• Getbig V
  • Mini Getbigger
« Reply #45 on: April 30, 2007, 12:17:29 AM »
Epic "couldhavebeen-ness."  But yeah, if he gets it all together he can beat just about anyone.

IF he can
I am a mini beast

3Dkiller

• Getbig IV
  • Fuck The New World Order
« Reply #46 on: April 30, 2007, 05:14:58 AM »
looks like he cant deal anymore ..   
TEAM WOLF

Rhino290

« Reply #47 on: April 30, 2007, 11:10:13 AM »
still has a long way to go but he is on the right track !
IMO, he should wait till the 2008 Ironman to return on stage

lost his crazy quad sweep too

Chris has been a long time freind and I wish him the best....

He is tough, and will be back to form.....I'm sure.

Good luck Chris!

BAZZERKER

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: April 30, 2007, 03:10:54 PM »
gotta give him props so far ..... hope he doesnt make the comeback without ever competing... Kind of like paul dillets comeback was a muscle tech add. WTFUCK!
I