Author Topic: D.C. Madam' believed dead  (Read 4231 times)

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
Re: D.C. Madam' believed dead
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 03:39:44 PM »
You explained it very well; no need to say any more.  We get it.  Anyone who doesn't get it is (playing) dumb.  :-\

Are you sure he's playing?  :P
w

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2008, 11:35:26 PM »
FOX news - geraldo and Kimberly Guilfoyle Newsome - both pointing out it could be homicide.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2008, 11:39:42 PM »
huh, I don't know what you're talking about... I feel what I said above explains why I think it is, you didn't address what I said, you just said you don't think it's partisan... Where am I suppose to go with that after I already laid it out... It was your move, you laid down, "It's not a partisan issue"  What else was I suppose to say to that...

I was talking about the DC Madam.  Male prostitutes, whether Republicans are anti-gay, Bill Clinton and Monica-gate, etc. have nothing to do with the DC Madam.  

I know you believe that sex-related misconduct is a partisan issue.  I don't.  No party has a monopoly.  They're in both parties.  You'll have Foley one minute and Kwame Kilpatrick the next.  Even Larry Flynt said in the excerpt I posted that "there were more Democrats on it than Republicans" involved with the DC Madam.  Sounds bipartisan to me.  :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2008, 11:49:14 PM »
politics should have nothing to do with it.

a bunch of guys fvcked hookers.  making it dem/repub is moronic.

the madame got caught.  It's just like any other shady business - drugs, guns, whatever.   You can take the hit and do the time, or you can rat everyone out.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2008, 04:42:37 AM »
240, Beach, all I'm saying is republicans who happened to be on that list typically will have more fallout potential than dems.  There's nothing moronic about that.  Where there is greater hypocrisy revealed in the crimes and the one committing them, that's just the nature of that beast and Republicans with their family values etc have set themselves of for it.  I did not say shit about the actual DC madam issue being dem or republican.  I said republicans have more to lose if they're on the list.  Beaches reply was that it was not a partisan issue.  Well no but there are some partisan ramifications that differ based on some differences between the parties and having figured he understood my post, I thought this was how he applied his no partisan statement.

On something like this, republicans will have more fallout than a dem on their impeach Clinton Crusade alone, now start stacking on their "Anti Gay, we're more family value, Jesus is on our side etc etc etc..."  A republican has more to lose if his name pops out of a little black book.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2008, 09:00:19 AM »
240, Beach, all I'm saying is republicans who happened to be on that list typically will have more fallout potential than dems.  There's nothing moronic about that.  Where there is greater hypocrisy revealed in the crimes and the one committing them, that's just the nature of that beast and Republicans with their family values etc have set themselves of for it.  I did not say shit about the actual DC madam issue being dem or republican.  I said republicans have more to lose if they're on the list.  Beaches reply was that it was not a partisan issue.  Well no but there are some partisan ramifications that differ based on some differences between the parties and having figured he understood my post, I thought this was how he applied his no partisan statement.

On something like this, republicans will have more fallout than a dem on their impeach Clinton Crusade alone, now start stacking on their "Anti Gay, we're more family value, Jesus is on our side etc etc etc..."  A republican has more to lose if his name pops out of a little black book.

I understand your point.  I just don't entirely agree with it.  I agree that anyone who publicly talks about family values while undermining his or her own family is a hypocrite.  I don't agree that you can talk about sex scandals in group terms.  It's an individual thing, just like most any other misconduct.  Craig being a closet homosexual didn't say anything about Republicans, it said something about Craig.  Spitzer being the mother of all hypocrites didn't say anything about Democrats, it said something about Spitzer. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2008, 09:10:02 AM »
I don't agree that you can talk about sex scandals in group terms.  It's an individual thing, just like most any other misconduct.  Craig being a closet homosexual didn't say anything about Republicans, it said something about Craig.  Spitzer being the mother of all hypocrites didn't say anything about Democrats, it said something about Spitzer. 

agreed.

i wasn't calling you a moron, berserker... i just hate it when parties are connected, because people then defend the guy because he's in their party.  I'd almost rather the party not even be mentioned in the news (good luck with that one lol).