Author Topic: DENNIS WOLF 3 WEEKS OUT !!!!!!!!!  (Read 6404 times)

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
Re: DENNIS WOLF 3 WEEKS OUT !!!!!!!!!
« Reply #50 on: May 01, 2007, 01:52:21 PM »
He looks like a white (or is that more white?) Levrone - awesome.

I guess a White Kevin Leverone.  Kevin is black, although he may be jusy half black he would not pass as white, but surely he can pass as black.  So black it is.  I wouldn't call Tiger woods Asian, He's black with an Asian Mom.  Kevin is black (with an White parent of Italian Origin), but thinking of the relationship between Italians and Blacks how did that happen.
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: May 01, 2007, 01:54:24 PM »
I guess a White Kevin Leverone.  Kevin is black, although he may be jusy half black he would not pass as white, but surely he can pass as black.  So black it is.  I wouldn't call Tiger woods Asian, He's black with an Asian Mom.  Kevin is black (with an White parent of Italian Origin), but thinking of the relationship between Italians and Blacks how did that happen.
no way, not Italians, SICILIANS, there's a difference.

Beener

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: May 01, 2007, 01:56:01 PM »
another one...

Someone needs to remind Wolf that this aint minor leagues europe anymore, GoldenTan ain't cool.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #53 on: May 01, 2007, 01:58:47 PM »
no way, not Italians, SICILIANS, there's a difference.

So is Kevin half sicilian, I thought he said Italian.  Some of my best friends are Italians and they can not stand blacks.  They say it is they way they were raised.  Regardless, kevin is a black man. 
\

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: May 01, 2007, 02:00:20 PM »
So is Kevin half sicilian, I thought he said Italian.  Some of my best friends are Italians and they can not stand blacks.  They say it is they way they were raised.  Regardless, kevin is a black man. 
no i was talking about how you said how blacks and Italians were somehow related, i think it was back in history somewhere that the African Moors got involved with Sicily somehow but not mainland Italy.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: May 01, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #56 on: May 01, 2007, 02:06:43 PM »
Why do Italians wear gold chains?

So they know where to stop shaving
$

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #57 on: May 01, 2007, 02:08:36 PM »
no i was talking about how you said how blacks and Italians were somehow related, i think it was back in history somewhere that the African Moors got involved with Sicily somehow but not mainland Italy.

Nooooooo, I never would say they were related, I said with their relationships between Italians and Blacks esp. as a result of history, I don't know how an Italian got with a black.  That is all.
\

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #58 on: May 01, 2007, 02:28:39 PM »

Arab moors ruled spain for like 8 centuries and sicily for a good 3 centuries. Not sure about my numbers, but history and genetic studies show that they did leave an impact in the areas they ruled.

Also if you study the history of Italy, the north didn't really want to unite with the south. But eventually they had no choice when they fouth austria-hungry.

Dballn247

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • That's how I roll.
« Reply #59 on: May 01, 2007, 02:38:57 PM »
Arab moors ruled spain for like 8 centuries and sicily for a good 3 centuries. Not sure about my numbers, but history and genetic studies show that they did leave an impact in the areas they ruled.

Also if you study the history of Italy, the north didn't really want to unite with the south. But eventually they had no choice when they fouth austria-hungry.

What is wrong with Hungarians? I am half Hungarian half German.  My grand dad says we are decended from the Huns, but I doubt it.  I don't think i have any asian blood. 
\

dodster

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: May 01, 2007, 02:48:24 PM »
gr8 physike contentionm for next mr o!

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: May 02, 2007, 07:23:05 AM »
guest posing last weekend...

Theoak*

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: May 02, 2007, 07:26:07 AM »

It is true im of italian origin and the sicilians got fucking raped by the blacks lol. Siciliy is a little crap hole, mafia has turned it to shit. As for italy depending on which part you go there are many black people, arrogant bastards too the italians.

pumpher

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: May 02, 2007, 07:36:07 AM »
William Dafoe sure got jacked!