Author Topic: The Jews are responsible for 9/11  (Read 6697 times)

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
Re: The Jews are responsible for 9/11
« Reply #50 on: May 05, 2007, 11:41:55 AM »
ding ding ding ... this is how is a "race" born ... you do realize that if you go back far enough we were all similar looking monkeys dontcha?

ive seen light skinned blacks, dark skinned whites ... etc etc are they not blacks and whites respectively?

jews lived ghettoized for centuries pretty much wherever they went and they were never very keen on converting goy, do some research before you pipe up again
Actually the vast majority of jews in Europe converted to christianity. A lot of the time forced.
European jews look european most of the time. North-african jews look north-african most of the time.

Most of the time we base race on external appearances, so i'd say most jews are white. Not really a race on itself. Of course there are minor differences with "regular" whites in some cases, but then you can say that the french and the danish are two different races as well.
$

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: May 05, 2007, 11:54:33 AM »
most european jews can trace their ancestory to asia minor ...

jews are a race in the same way germans, french, spanish, italians etc are ... clearer?

Faust

• Getbig IV
  • It's a league game, Smokey
« Reply #52 on: May 05, 2007, 12:16:29 PM »
most european jews can trace their ancestory to asia minor ...

jews are a race in the same way germans, french, spanish, italians etc are ... clearer?
I believe normally humans are divided into 5 or 6 "races".
"Jew" isn't one of them.
However if you want, you can even make up a canadian race if you like that.
$

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #53 on: May 05, 2007, 12:18:44 PM »
"Jew" isn't one of them.

I woudn't say races, but strains.. Like different stains of tomatoes.  :)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #54 on: May 05, 2007, 12:47:49 PM »
ding ding ding ... this is how is a "race" born ... you do realize that if you go back far enough we were all similar looking monkeys dontcha?

ive seen light skinned blacks, dark skinned whites ... etc etc are they not blacks and whites respectively?

jews lived ghettoized for centuries pretty much wherever they went and they were never very keen on converting goy, do some research before you pipe up again

AHH, no. Race develop as an adaptation to the environment. Light skinned blacks (Western---Euro, or N and S. Am) are that due to being mixed.

Being Jewish is a religion, it was only during the Spanish Inquisition in which they started saying, "oh, you're a quarter Jewish", and so on and so forth. One can't be half a relgion, like Halle Berry is half black or half white.

That is like saying, "my dad is half gay", or "she's not bi, just half lesbian, because her mother is a lesbian". You get want I an saying.

vikingpower

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #55 on: May 05, 2007, 01:11:13 PM »
"Jew" isn't one of them.

technically speaking there is no such thing as race, but practically speaking there is a world of difference between nordics, slavics, medditeranians, gauls, kelts etc etc

if we shut the borders to canada and had alot of interprovincial fucking in 1000 years we would be a race ... kinda like the jews being ghettoized in most of europe for 2k years

you cant look at someone and say they are a catholic, you can easily identify most jews ... ask why :)