Author Topic: count grisnackh  (Read 3447 times)

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
Re: count grisnackh
« Reply #25 on: May 03, 2007, 04:50:49 AM »
Bluto reading a book is like Elton John playing football.

It ain't happening.

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #26 on: May 03, 2007, 04:52:56 AM »
im not a bookworm
im a big guy lifting weights and smashing heads
Z

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2007, 05:05:20 AM »
Hahahaha

Oh man, are you as fucking bored as I am? This place has gone way downhill. =/

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #28 on: May 03, 2007, 12:25:36 PM »
nope.

hope this helps.

No, grandfather Bluto, it doesn't particularly help me. 

Cliff's Notes: Justine, the virtuous, virgin-like, demure heroine ends up abused, broken, and enslaved, whereas Juliette, the heroine who takes control of her desires and gives them life ends up wealthy, powerful and fulfilled. There's a lesson to be learned there. You should broaden your mind and pick up something besides Flex occasionally.  ::)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #29 on: May 03, 2007, 12:42:47 PM »
No, grandfather Bluto, it doesn't particularly help me. 

Cliff's Notes: Justine, the virtuous, virgin-like, demure heroine ends up abused, broken, and enslaved, whereas Juliette, the heroine who takes control of her desires and gives them life ends up wealthy, powerful and fulfilled. There's a lesson to be learned there. You should broaden your mind and pick up something besides Flex occasionally.  ::)

are you saying your desire is to get pissed on, and that would "fulfill" you?
Z

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2007, 01:09:41 PM »
are you saying your desire is to get pissed on, and that would "fulfill" you?

Considering your lights off, missionary-only view on love, I think you'd defenestrate yourself if I told you my desires.  :-X

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: May 03, 2007, 01:46:52 PM »
Will you be my angel DeeDee  :)  :-*

'kay.  :D

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #32 on: May 03, 2007, 01:58:01 PM »
Considering your lights off, missionary-only view on love, I think you'd defenestrate yourself if I told you my desires.  :-X

yes everybody thats not into golden showers is a lights off missionary-only kinda guy.  ::) keep telling yourself that in order to try and justify your sick perverted lifestyle.
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: May 03, 2007, 02:48:30 PM »
hahahahaha, bluto is like the geeky kid in 3rd grade who picks on the prettiest girl in class because he has a crush on her but knows she'd never give him the time of day, Psychology 101.

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #34 on: May 03, 2007, 02:51:16 PM »
hahahahaha, bluto is like the geeky kid in 3rd grade who picks on the prettiest girl in class because he has a crush on her but knows she'd never give him the time of day, Psychology 101.

Yeah, I hear ya. Those 8 year olds typically have crazy game with the ladies. I remember fucking every chick in my class. You fucking homo, don't realize every guy did that?
$

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #35 on: May 03, 2007, 03:01:26 PM »

not sure how hot deedee looks after she's done with her perverted games  :-X
Z

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: May 03, 2007, 03:35:21 PM »
Yeah, I hear ya. Those 8 year olds typically have crazy game with the ladies. I remember fucking every chick in my class. You fucking homo, don't realize every guy did that?
hahahahahahaha, sounds like i touched a nerve with Eric Donnelly with that post.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #37 on: May 03, 2007, 04:19:19 PM »

Ok wait, i don't have a ton of time to go back and search, but are you saying, Bluto, that if a girl is OK with a golden shower that's considered a "preverted game"?
Do answer and then i'd love to go on.

Lisa

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: May 03, 2007, 06:18:38 PM »

::)

Aren't you czech or something... pragian, maybe... if so, you would have gotten my subtle joke about defenestration. Either way, such an ass brain flap you are Bluto.  >:(

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #39 on: May 04, 2007, 12:41:45 AM »
Ok wait, i don't have a ton of time to go back and search, but are you saying, Bluto, that if a girl is OK with a golden shower that's considered a "preverted game"?
Do answer and then i'd love to go on.

Lisa

yes. by pretty much every human being, in every country and every city in the world.
Z

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #40 on: May 04, 2007, 03:35:50 AM »
I think Bluto is so afraid of this, because in high school all the big kids dunked his head in the toilet so many times, he's sick of piss already. 

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #41 on: May 04, 2007, 07:38:04 AM »
yes. by pretty much every human being, in every country and every city in the world.

Honestly, Bluto there's still a side of me that has to think you are kidding...getting pissed on in a shower is hardly kinky...now getting pissed or shit on while having sex where water is nowhere in site, that's a different story...in my opinion.
Quicky question...has anyone ever sucked your dick in a semi-public place? Example would be possibly on a highway or somewhere like that.

Lisa

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #42 on: May 04, 2007, 10:53:06 AM »
Honestly, Bluto there's still a side of me that has to think you are kidding...getting pissed on in a shower is hardly kinky...now getting pissed or shit on while having sex where water is nowhere in site, that's a different story...in my opinion.
Quicky question...has anyone ever sucked your dick in a semi-public place? Example would be possibly on a highway or somewhere like that.

Lisa

hahah another freak!

so getting pissed on is ok, as long as there's water nearby? in that case, getting shitted on is ok too - as long as you got a lot of toiletpaper and wet towels!

jeez.

let's play for a minute that this indeed IS normal as you claim, for you being pissed on etc is compared with - well you said - public sex.
then one has to wonder - what do you sick fucks do when you wanna be KINKY

hahaha.

obviously you need to push the boundaries much further than any normal people, since you allready passed what they considered kinky YEARS ago.
Z

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: May 04, 2007, 11:12:44 AM »
hahah another freak!

so getting pissed on is ok, as long as there's water nearby? in that case, getting shitted on is ok too - as long as you got a lot of toiletpaper and wet towels!

jeez.

let's play for a minute that this indeed IS normal as you claim, for you being pissed on etc is compared with - well you said - public sex.
then one has to wonder - what do you sick fucks do when you wanna be KINKY

hahaha.

obviously you need to push the boundaries much further than any normal people, since you allready passed what they considered kinky YEARS ago.

Bluto I think you keep saying we're freaks, because you like the answers you're getting and it secretly makes you hot to talk about pee and burning wax poured on your pecs, with women you don't know on a message board.  Your real life love situation is perhaps relegated to 3 minute encounters on a squeaky bed, in the dark on Saturday nights. ;)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #44 on: May 04, 2007, 01:08:52 PM »
Bluto I think you keep saying we're freaks, because you like the answers you're getting and it secretly makes you hot to talk about pee and burning wax poured on your pecs, with women you don't know on a message board.  Your real life love situation is perhaps relegated to 3 minute encounters on a squeaky bed, in the dark on Saturday nights. ;)

DeeDee I am moving you to Las Vegas................... .start packin!!!!  :D

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: May 04, 2007, 01:12:03 PM »
DeeDee I am moving you to Las Vegas................... .start packin!!!!  :D

Lol...  :)

Please don't tell me you're into having burning wax poured on your pecs too?  :P

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #46 on: May 04, 2007, 04:08:01 PM »

Please don't tell me you're into having burning wax poured on your pecs too?  :P
You sound the purfect woman to me  :D
Well you and Mel  ;)

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #47 on: May 05, 2007, 10:42:34 AM »

nope..............just think Vegas could use a little Deedee   ;)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #48 on: May 05, 2007, 11:39:36 AM »

freaks and perverts. thats what you are. just stating the obvious.
Z

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: May 05, 2007, 02:50:28 PM »
nope..............just think Vegas could use a little Deedee   ;)

Funny how a little pee talk brings people together.  :D

You sound the purfect woman to me  :D
Well you and Mel  ;)

I think Mel is definitely your true love.   :)