Author Topic: Night Sweats ???  (Read 3753 times)

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
Night Sweats ???
« on: May 07, 2007, 07:36:04 AM »
Last night I went to sleep like around, 1 am....in my dream, i was at the gym working out...for some reason Rulh was there ???...and it was funny cause I was walking around and saw a magazine with him on the cover too.... Im not even a Ruhl fan ??? :-\ regardless,

Anyways, I wake up in the middle of the dream drenched in my own sweat...

Now was that cause of me dreaming of working out or the more likely answer of it being a coincident and the night sweat was a result of a long weekend of parties, all night gambling plus allergies?
L

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
Re: Night Sweats ???
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2007, 07:38:04 AM »
You had a wet dream about a male bodybuilder, don't try and blame it on allergies  ::)

JediKnight

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2007, 07:39:01 AM »
Could be both,,but if you didnt party to hard the sweating can occur from vivid dreams.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2007, 07:40:33 AM »
Last night I went to sleep like around, 1 am....in my dream, i was at the gym working out...for some reason Rulh was there ???...and it was funny cause I was walking around and saw a magazine with him on the cover too.... Im not even a Ruhl fan ??? :-\ regardless,

Now was that cause of me dreaming of working out or the more likely answer of it being a coincident and the night sweat was a result of a long weekend of parties, all night gambling plus allergies?

JJ I'm worried about you.  When you start dreaming of Markus Ruhl you need to take a break for this whole scene.

On a nother note I was in Vegas this weeekend partying and gambling.  (Fuck I love Rehab on Sundays, place is fucking wicked) I too woke in a cold sweat, but that was all the drugs and booze coming out.

ether

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2007, 12:00:10 PM »

Night sweats are usually a sign of a malignant cancer or some severe infection which could be lethal.

"hope that helps"

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2007, 12:06:07 PM »
HAHAHAHAHAH People...fuck me... People that is why I love this place so much *wipes of tears*

Oh man I'm sorry but that is some fucking funny shit right here bro, not trying to piss with you... but man that was funny.

uhhhh Answer, go easy on the heating mate ;)

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2007, 12:13:44 PM »
I get these when I'm on keto.  It's just a sign that your metabolism is kicking it up a notch.

No comment on the sweaty German dude.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2007, 12:27:19 PM »
Sounds like you are going to die.  :'(

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2007, 12:35:27 PM »
I have worked almost exclusively on bodybuilder/fitness websites for 18 months now, hours daily, 7 days a week.

I have not had one dream about any of my work, any client, any bodybuilder or fitness, the entire time.  Even when I would work til 4 am and sleep til noon, spending hours removing pockmarks and pimples and shoot zones... not once.

So um, if you're a casual fan, counting Ruhls as you doze off, I think you might want to visit some diverse local clubs and see if an alternative lifestyle is for you!

AVBG

« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2007, 12:44:49 PM »
LOL @ "dreaming" about Ruhl ;D

spinnis

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2007, 12:47:34 PM »
LOL @ "dreaming" about Ruhl ;D

+ 1

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2007, 12:51:13 PM »

You sure your friends didn't piss on you while you were sleeping.  Sounds more realistic.