Author Topic: Interviews with Dave and Mike Pulcinella (Raising the Bar 1+2 DVDs).  (Read 9287 times)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Interviews with Dave and Mike Pulcinella (Raising the Bar 1+2 DVDs).
« Reply #100 on: May 07, 2007, 06:58:41 AM »
AHHAH! So it was your brother then? I would ask Matt C if he has the pictures, but I know that he spends his mornings in his "meditation room" whose walls are lined with pics of his lover Frank...

ha ha! Well, this conversation sure has deteriorated!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #101 on: May 07, 2007, 06:59:29 AM »
Are you sure you don't wanna go back to talking about exercise form? ;)

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #102 on: May 07, 2007, 07:07:12 AM »
Are you sure you don't wanna go back to talking about exercise form? ;)

LOL! That topic is starting to seem more attractive!

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: May 07, 2007, 07:08:50 AM »
OK so when did you first start using bad form in the gym? Did someone brainwash you into the bad form way of thinking?

Also, do you think people who lift with bad form should be allowed to get married, or adopt children?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: May 07, 2007, 07:15:48 AM »
OK so when did you first start using bad form in the gym? Did someone brainwash you into the bad form way of thinking?

Also, do you think people who lift with bad form should be allowed to get married, or adopt children?
what do you mean "bad form", i thought it was normal to be almost lying on the floor while doing pulldowns.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: May 07, 2007, 07:16:51 AM »
"Doing pulldowns"? Is that what the bad form crowd call it nowadays???

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #106 on: May 07, 2007, 07:24:08 AM »

LOLL! We must not allow the "bad form" gene to be passed on to the next generation! Thank god Dave has no kids so he can't corrupt their impressionable minds with his sloppy form.

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: May 07, 2007, 07:37:46 AM »
LOLL! We must not allow the "bad form" gene to be passed on to the next generation! Thank god Dave has no kids so he can't corrupt their impressionable minds with his sloppy form.

Interesting, so you think it's genetic and not learned behavior? I can see the "nature versus nurture" debate flaring up..

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #108 on: May 07, 2007, 07:45:03 AM »
Interesting, so you think it's genetic and not learned behavior? I can see the "nature versus nurture" debate flaring up..

People are not born doing pulldowns parallel to the floor.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #109 on: May 07, 2007, 08:34:47 AM »
what do you mean "bad form", i thought it was normal to be almost lying on the floor while doing pulldowns.

I think it is normal to see more then a handful of guys that can bench 400lbs at a gym...  I also think it is normal to see a bunch of average looking "joe's" look fat and bloated in the gym like you...

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: May 07, 2007, 08:38:46 AM »
I think it is normal to see more then a handful of guys that can bench 400lbs at a gym...  I also think it is normal to see a bunch of average looking "joe's" look fat and bloated in the gym like you...
until i see a picture of you i look like Mr. Olympia next to you.

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #111 on: May 07, 2007, 08:40:37 AM »
Actually you don't and NOT even close.

I will post soon as I figure out how.  And you can trust me that you DO NOT look even close to me...  You are FAT and have a big tummy and arms...  You are nothing special.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: May 07, 2007, 08:42:33 AM »
Actually you don't and NOT even close.

I will post soon as I figure out how.  And you can trust me that you DO NOT look even close to me...  You are FAT and have a big tummy and arms...  You are nothing special.
like i said until you post a picture you're a scared little skinny 108 pound bitch. ;D

Agent001

• Getbig II
« Reply #113 on: May 07, 2007, 08:47:07 AM »
like i said until you post a picture you're a scared little skinny 108 pound bitch. ;D

LMAO

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #114 on: May 07, 2007, 09:04:14 AM »

columbusdude, "gatomjp" is my brother mike, not me ( dave). hes the videographer..im the bodybuilder. i think you thought you were talking to me.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #115 on: May 07, 2007, 09:10:44 AM »

hey, squadfather. once again you are in wayy  over your head. agent 001 makes you look like youve never stepped foot in a gym!! lol!! in fact, thats the case with 2/3 of the people you make of....lmao!!!!!!!!!

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #116 on: May 07, 2007, 10:04:07 AM »
What was your last cycle?

Be honest, and you will gain everyones respect. You see, at Getbig we know eating brocoli and doing lat pulldowns [no matter how bad the form], will not get you to 280lbs.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #117 on: May 07, 2007, 11:23:04 AM »

Be honest, and you will gain everyones respect. You see, at Getbig we know eating brocoli and doing lat pulldowns [no matter how bad the form], will not get you to 280lbs.

im assuming this was addressed to me.

im not opposed to discussing what i do and dont do with people. im pretty upfront about most things with most people, most of the time. will i lay it out in detail on a message board? no. i dont think any intelligent person would. if you havent heard, roids are ILLEGAL!! besides, if thats what it takes to earn the "respect" of those who post here, id rather MAKE DO WITHOUT THAT RESPECT.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: May 07, 2007, 11:23:55 AM »

hey, squadfather. once again you are in wayy  over your head. agent 001 makes you look like youve never stepped foot in a gym!! lol!! in fact, thats the case with 2/3 of the people you make of....lmao!!!!!!!!!
hahahahah this coming from a guy with 14 inch arms who calls himself a bodybuilder, good luck with those massive 85 pound dumbbell bench presses stud. ::)

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: May 07, 2007, 12:00:30 PM »

columbusdude, "gatomjp" is my brother mike, not me ( dave). hes the videographer..im the bodybuilder. i think you thought you were talking to me.

I knew that. I was just teasing :) So what is your answer to those questions ? ;)

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #120 on: May 07, 2007, 12:00:48 PM »
hahahahah this coming from a guy with 14 inch arms who calls himself a bodybuilder, good luck with those massive 85 pound dumbbell bench presses stud. ::)

yeah, thats great, however none of that changes the fact that agent001 looks wayyyyyy better than YOU!!!!.....monster resorting to the same old insult from 18 posts ago!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: May 07, 2007, 12:06:54 PM »

yeah, thats great, however none of that changes the fact that agent001 looks wayyyyyy better than YOU!!!!.....monster resorting to the same old insult from 18 posts ago!!!!
like i said before Mr. Penciled In Beard at age 42 when he posts a pic proving he is better than i'll admit it.

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #122 on: May 07, 2007, 12:07:32 PM »
I knew that. I was just teasing :) So what is your answer to those questions ? ;)

which questions? the g4p ones? well, unfortunately, no one has ever wanted to pay me to be gay!......

.as far as my form goes, i think its genetic, but it skips a generation. my father had textbook form  in the gym, but my grandmother....ugh, she was all over the place with her pulldowns and her laterals!!! thats where i think i get it!

eastcoastbbman

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #123 on: May 07, 2007, 12:09:14 PM »
like i said before Mr. Penciled In Beard at age 42 when he posts a pic proving he is better than i'll admit it.

ITS NOT PENCILED IN!!!! IT "JUST FOR MEN" HAIR COLOR!!! ITS THE ONE WITH THE BLACK GUY ON THE BOX!!!

gatomjp

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #124 on: May 07, 2007, 12:37:55 PM »

ITS NOT PENCILED IN!!!! IT "JUST FOR MEN" HAIR COLOR!!! ITS THE ONE WITH THE BLACK GUY ON THE BOX!!!

I told you you were using too much!!